Fifteen

She's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV 

“Yes, I’m at my front door,” she clamped the phone in between her shoulder and ear as she fished through her purse, “Opening the door right now…” 

She flicked on the lights and closed the door. 

“I’m home!” she kicked her shoes off, “Yes Manager nim! I won’t forget. Good night!” 

She ended the call. 

“Omg…” she stretched her sore muscles as she walked into the living room and was greeted by an uninvited guest. 


“Hello Suzy,” he was sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

“I’m calling the police,” unfazed Suzy reached for her phone, it wasn’t the first time a fan had broken in. However the other man was not an ordinary fan, he waved his hand and sent the phone flying into a wall. 

“What…” Suzy rubbed her hands on her pants, her palms were getting sweaty, “Who are you?” she glared at the intruder, “Get out NOW!” 

The man had multiple piercings and shaved eyebrows slits. However what stood out the most were the incredibly dark shadows under his eyes, it was so big and dark that it looked unnatural. 

“Relax if I wanted to harm you I would’ve done so already,” he snapped his fingers and an envelope appeared, “Don’t you remember me? I’m your fan Suzy.” 

The letter had silver and gold cursive with a purple stamp on the front, “Y-You,” Suzy recognised the envelope. 

“Ah… so Miss. Bae did get my present,” he twirled the envelope between his fingers, “Now what did you do with it?” 

“I shredded it,” Suzy confessed, “If those photos leaked it will wreck her reputation.” 

“Ah yes…” he played with the flame on the candle, “Which is exactly why I gave them to you.”  

Suzy frowned, “Why?” 

“They should be of great use for you,” the stranger crossed his legs leisurely, “If you still want Mark to be yours.” 

“W-What does that have to do with anything of this?” Suzy gulp, “Mark… he’s my boyfriend. It doesn’t matter if she’s here, Mark is my boyfriend. Nobody can take him away from me.” 

“Mhm…” the man got up from the couch, “Is that uncertainty I hear in your voice? The almighty Suzy loses her boyfriend to his ex-girlfriend who had ditched him five years ago. Oh the media would have a nice laugh over that.” 

“T-That’s not true! It won’t happen! Mark’s not the type of guy to do that!” she was losing her composure. 

“Oh?” he looked amused. With a puff of smoke, he drew out a cyber image, “This was yesterday at the hospital.” 

Suzy felt go dry. She watched in horror as Mark leaned in close towards Lydia who was dressed in a nurse costume. Both where looking at each other with hooded eyes, the fondness in Mark’s glaze was something he had never shown Suzy. 

“See?” he waved his sleeve and the screen disappeared. 

“No,” Suzy shook her head, “No, Mark wouldn’t cheat on me. No, I don’t believe you. Clearly you have some tricks or whatever, trying to mess with my head. If you get out right now I won’t call the police.” 

“Sigh,” the stranger looked at her in pity, “I’ve seen millions of girls being stubborn like you but I guess nobody really wants to face the harsh reality of their boyfriends cheating on them… especially with his ex-girlfriend.”

“Get. Out. Now.” Suzy tried to stay firm. 

“Very well I’ll be on my way out,” the stranger placed the envelope in her hand, “That’s my last copy,” his voice was full of delight, “You’re a smart girl, I’ll visit you again soon… when I see those pictures online.” 

Just like that he materialized in front of her. 

Who was he? 

She didn’t know. 

The smart thing to do would be calling the police but she didn’t. 

Suzy brought the envelope to the paper shredder. 

This time she hesitated. 

This time, she kept the pictures. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lydia POV 

 

“We need to talk.” 

“And I thought you’d never ask. YES we need to talk,” Daesung threw his broom aside. 

I checked once more that Haru was asleep before closing her bedroom door. 

“I need you to do something about the demon,” I spoke quickly, “Now.” 

“Gee… you’d think we would if we could…” Donghae spoke with dry sarcasm, “What’s the hurry? I thought you didn’t believe in demons?” 

“Guys…” I was practically begging them, “I don’t even know anymore. I just can’t, can’t be an...” the word got caught in my throat. 

“Oh so you read the book!” Donghae cheered. 

“Okay you,” Daesung glared at Donghae, “Stop talking, and you,” he looked at me, “Calm down first.” 

“But I-…” 

“Tell me what happened to you this afternoon!” it was the first time I saw Daesung raise his voice, “I told you that the injection is for emergencies only. It shouldn’t be necessary, at least not right now in the primary stages!” 

“I…” I tried hard to remember why I had used it, “So I went into the waiting room. There was a rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter