One

She's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“What’s up?”

“…”

“What’s up?”

“…”

“YEAH WHAT’S IT’S G-G-… I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE,” Jackson threw is microphone on the ground, “WE ARE NOT GOT7 ANYMORE!” because the mic was still on, it landed with a loud *BANG* making everybody’s eardrums go death.

“Hyunggggg” Bambam pulled out his earpiece and shook his head, trying to get rid of the buzzing.

“What was that for?” Junior scowled.

“Sorry,” Jackson apologised while rubbing his own ears, “It’s just… do you know how awkward it is to yell and not receive a reply?”

“Jackson Hyung!” Bambam pouted, “Show my song some respect!”

“You’re singing not yelling,” Youngjae pointed out uselessly.

“You try singing to the wall then!” Jackson exploded and Youngjae immediately became absorbed in rubbing some invisible dirt off his microphone.

Yugyeom looked at his wall, “It’s been fifty minutes already, Mark Hyung is setting a new record today…” the youngest never looked so sad in his life, “Hyung used to never be late…”

JB gave the maknae a pat on the back and tried encourage everyone to resume rehearsal but nobody was in the mood. Their heads were hung down all looking more tired than when they had stayed up for four nights preparing for their debut stage.

“What do you think he’s doing right now?” Bambam asked while looking at the ceiling. He wasn’t really expecting an answer after all, everybody knew where Mark was, or at least what he was doing.

“I blame JYP!” Jackson suddenly blurted earning all of their attention.

“Jackson watch your mouth,” JB hissed.

“Wae?” Jackson looked around, “Are there cameras in this place?” he stopped moving his head and started hollering, “BECAUSE IF THERE IS, JYP YOUR PLAN WAS STUPID INSTEAD OF FIXING MARK’S HEART YOU TURNED HIM INTO A-… MHMMM LETMEGO!”

Junior cupped a hand over Jackson’s mouth, “Shut up will you? There are staffs outside!”

“So what?” Jackson spat back.
 
“It’s not JYP’s fault,” Youngjae exclaimed, “Who knew Mark Hyung would turn out this way…”

“Now that I think about, maybe JYP didn’t cause this, but definitely play a MAIN factor in making it worse,” Bambam spoke thoughtfully.

“Ugh,” Junior groaned, “See what you did now Jackson? Stop contaminating the younger one’s brain.”

“I’m going to find Mark,” JB decided. Usually, he would just turn a blind eye on Mark’s absences, everybody knew that he was suffering, but now things were just getting too out of hand.

Before JB could reach the door, the knob moved on its own except it moved like it was , turning left and right but never really turning far enough to open the door.

“What the heck,” Jackson frowned, “Did Mark face for too long that he forgot how to open the door?”

“Hyung!” Yugyeom was clearly displeased with the older one’s word choice but because he knew that they were words out of anger, he didn’t say anything else.

JB hesitantly opened the door, the first thing he saw was a little hand reaching up, barely at the level of the doorknob.

“Omo!” Bambam was the first one to spot the little girl after their leader. She was on her tip toes, wearing black leggings, a furry white parka style coat and shiny pink sneakers. If it wasn’t for her outfit, people wouldn’t have known that she was a girl with the short haircut and handsome features, she’d make a very good looking boy.

“Annyeong!” Yugyeom smiled and waved, what can he say? He loved kids.

The girl just stared back with her big curious eyes.

“Why is there a random kid here?” Jackson asked, somewhat disappointed that it wasn’t Mark.

“Hyung be nice,” Youngjae told Jackson, “She’s just a kid.”

“Aigoo neomu yeppuda,” Junior smiled making his eyes disappear completely.

Badump

The young girl’s face turned the same color as her sneakers.

Youngjae made an attempt to become closer to the child, “What’s your-…”

*Swish*

She  was out of sight in a flash, JB who was in the doorway, was the only one who saw her little shadow run down the hall before turning a corner, and disappearing completely, leaving Youngjae hanging.

“AHAH!” Jackson clutched his stomach and laughed, “Even little kids find you annoying.”

Youngjae pouted and muttered, “At least, I still have BoA…”

Junior got up off the floor and walked to the door, looking left and right down the hall, “She sure ran away fast.”

“She was so cute!!!” Bambam gushed, “Like a doll!!! Do you think we will see her again?”

“I thought you didn’t like kids,” Yugyeom asked, remember Bambam’s experience with the twins.

“Those were boy kids,” Bambam clarified, “She’s a girl kid, and she’s adorbs!”

Youngjae rolled his eyes and fake gagged.

“Who knows,” JB closed the door, “maybe she’s a new trainee, I heard that kids nowadays start training at the age of five. If we saw her once, we’ll probably see her again.”

The others nodded her heads, Bambam clasped his hand in front of his chest, praying for another chance to see his little princess again.

 

*                      *     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter