Back to School

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

Ugh, back to school.

I sighed as I slipped my blazer on and tied my hair up infront of my dresser mirror.

I joined Mum, Dad and Jimin downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Have a good day" Mum kissed my forehead before going to the car. I slipped my shoes on and waved at them.

"Holidays weren't even that fun" I scoffed "so you're saying you didn't have fun with your boyfriend?" Jimin asked.

"I did but that's different" I said.

Jimin and I arrived at the School so we waited by the school gates like we always do.

"Mina!" I exclaimed and ran up to hug her "Yah, you never made plans with me!" She whined "sorry, Jungkook is too greedy" I scrunched my nose, she chuckled "that's okay as long as its Jungkook."

Warmth suddenly pressed against my back and a pair of arms slithered on my waist.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovers now! See you at Calculus!" Mina waved and jogged inside the School building.

"Ergh" Jimin grimaced as Jungkook buried his head on the crook of my neck "Okay, you two go away now and continue your lovey dovey somewhere else" Jimin shooed us away.

Jungkook and I walked along the hallways hand in hand, I saw Jungkook's fangirls scoff at the sight, I smirked and chuckled silently.

 

Jungkook and I sat down next to eachother waiting for Mr. Lee to come in the class.

Iy was unusual to see the students so chaotic "Yah!" Jungkook yelled which made the room quieten down.

"Will you people keep it down?" He asked, there were some 'yes' round and about the room which satisfied Jungkook.

"That was not the behavior Mr. Lee was expecting" Jungkook added.

Yes, Jungkook was our Class President while I was Vice President and Taehyung was Secretary.

"You finally acted like a Class President after how many months" I rolled my eyes "pfft, you never attended any Class meetings! You should be demoted" Jungkook defended himself.

"I had reasons!" I exclaimed "yeah, right" he rolled his eyes.

After a couple of minutes, Mr. Lee finally came to class "Sorry class, I was late.." he sighed and settled his laptop on his desk. 

"I got caught in the traffic" he sighed ruffling his hair.

Mr. Lee called the attendance and stood up from his desk.

"Anyway, pull your English textbooks out and turn to page 105, do task 8" he instructed writing the page number on the board.

 

Lunchtime. Ah, where I can finally have a peaceful time by mysel— "Park Hyejin!" Jungkook's familiar called out.

I scoffed and opened my eyes "he's seriously bad timing" I sighed.

"Hey!" Jungkook panted "why are you panting?" I asked "I was looking all over the school for you! Gosh, this school is hella big" he breathed heavily.

"Oh yeah! I have to tell you something!" He exclaimed "what is it?" I questioned.

"It's an emergency!" "What? Where?" I looked around "hurry! Put your lips on mine!" Jungkook instructed while I gave him a blank stare.

"Really? Really Jungkook" I sighed "sorry, I'm just too attatched to your lips" he shugged "but.. do I get one?.." he battered his lashes 10 times faster and jutted his bottom lip out.

"Urgh, fine" I pulled Jungkook by the neck and kissed him.

I felt him smile in between the kisses. "I'm happy" he smiled, I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey, I have to ask you something" Jungkook said "hm? What is it?" I questioned "Uh, well one of my close friends are visiting in Seoul from Busan and it's a girl.. so uh, I wont be here the day after tomorrow. I'll have to pick her up, is it okay?.." he carefully asked.

"Of course! Why would you need my permission? I promise I won't be jealous and she's your friend isn't she? You've told her about us right?" I replied.

"Oh, about that.. Don't worry, I'll tell her" Jungkook smile.

To be really honest, I was jealous. Real jealous, but being a good girlfriend I am agreeing— I don't want to look like I am greedy and I don't want to be those types that doesn't allow their boyfriend to scocialise with girls because they are jealous, that's childish.

"Are you really sure? You seem to be so down when I brought up the topic. You know what, I should not go. I'll tell her that I busy and someone else ca—" "No! I'm fine! I promise, go have fun with her.." I can't belive what I just said, I am torturing myself.

"Okay, if thats what you want" he smiled.

 

Jungkook and I both walked through the hallway hand in hand earning some death glares towards me but I couldn't care less.

He dropped me off to my Calculus class, suprisingly Mina was already there "I'll see you at the gate later" Jungkook kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Hey" I greeted as I sat down next to her "Hmm.." she let out a soft sigh as she was resting her head on her palm looking somewhere else.

I followed her gaze and it directly went to Ha Myung. "You like him don't you?" I nudged and smirked at her "huh? What? No!" Mina defended herself.

"You were just looking at him a second ago" I chuckled "No, I was looking at something else.." her voice trailed off.

"Yeah right, you can tell me. Don't be shy, I'm your friend after all" I convinced.

"You're right, you're my friend. Ugh fine, yes I do like him!" Mina sighed "go for it, ask him out" I nudged "no, I want to get to know him first." Mina said, I nodded.

 

School finally finished and Jungkook was waiting for me outside, he was talking on the phone.

'Yeah! I miss you too!' was all I caught until I was off guard when Mina said her goodbye and ran to her car.

Jungkook seemed really happy talking to her.

-

YAsss finally second chapter is up! I hope you guys are enjoying the sequel so far! I hope this fanfic will be long though, it seems like everything is happening too fast, but dont worry, I'll try make it longer than the first book! Enjoy and subscribe!