School's Sweetest Couple

Boy In Love 2

Narrator's POV

A sudden knock startled Hyejin.

You reached for it and saw Seungcheol already in his uniform.

"Woah! What's up with the hairstyle today?" You asked. It was the first time his hair was up and it made him 10 times hotter eventhough he's already hot himself.

"What? You don't like it?" He pouted. "No! It looks good on you! I was just shocked that you actually styled you hair up, for once" Hyejin smiled.

"That's good to hear" S.Coups smiled.

"Wait. How did you know I lived here?" You furrowed your eyebrows. "I have my own ways" he tapped his temple.

"Whatever. Let's go?" Hyejin asked. "Sure!"

"Have you had breakfast today?" He turned to you. "Yeah, remember. You offered me some food" Hyejin replied.

"Ji" he called out.

Ji was a nickname he gave you, since he has one. You have to have one aswell.

"Yeah?" You turned to him. "About the job, the manager needs your CV. Then if she'll call you for an interview" He said.

"Woah! Thank You!" You wrapped your arms around his torso and gave him a tight hug.

"Anything for you, Ji" he patted your head.

As soon as the School Building was in sight, Coups wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"I don't want it to happen again, what Jungkook did to you. I tell these guys are all the same." 

"You're basically thinking that guys at our school are hitting on me?" Hyejin chuckled. "By the looks" he shrugged.

"Are you jealous?" You turned to him. "What? No! I don't want to see you hurt, that's all" The tip of Seungcheol's ear was red from embarrassment.

"So you're saying that we have to look like a couple so no one can take me?" You furrowed your eyebrows, confused at what he's trying to talk about.

"Sort of but not really" He replied.

Bangtan was infront of the School gate, Hyejin's heart started beating faster.

Not because of Jungkook, because she was nervous. She suddenly became nervous around them.

Jungkook took a random glace around the School and suddenly locked eyes with Hyejin.

You quickly looked away breaking the contact. 

"Hey, Guys!" Seungcheol greeted Bangtan. Jungkook caught his arm around your shoulder and immediately asked himself a question.

"Are they dating?" He asked himself.

"You two are my OTP!" A random girl retorted to Hyejin and Seungcheol.

"W-what?" The two innocent students asked in unison. "It was really cute of Hyejin how she thought you left her! But you didn't. You came back for her! I wish something like that happens to me!" She sighed and left.

By now their faces were in deep red and awkwardly stood next to eachother. Seungcheol tried to hide his obvious smile while Hyejin stood there flustered.

Jungkook had a feeling in his chest that he barely felt. It was like he was jealous? He denied his feelings and kept eyeing those two who were tomato faced.

"Hey lovers!" Jeonghan called out. "You two are officially the School's sweetest couple!" Minghao exclaimed.

"Ooh! Seungcheol even styled his hair up for Hyejin!" Jisoo cringed.

"We're just bestfriends!" You and Seungcheol said in unison. "Whatever you two say" Mingyu rolled his eyes.

 

The class started whistling and making weird noises as You and Seungcheol sat next to eachother making you both flustered and turn crimson red.

Mr.Lee moved Jungkook behind you so Seungcheol could sit next to you.

"Settle down!" Mr.Lee called out.

"I will be handing out a task, I'll place you into partners whether you like it or not" he said.

"I'll be reading who your partners are" 

"Seungcheol and Hyejin." The class once again started making noises.

Seungcheol bit his lip and glanced at you who was staring down at your lap fiddling with your fingers.

"Come get your papers, please" You and Seungcheol both got uo and walked to the teacher who is waiting pateintly.

You both grab the papers at the same time and Seungcheol's hand lapses over yours. 

You two both look at eachother with shy expressions while the class loses it's control. 

Seungcheol once again bit his lip and looked away.

Jungkook on the other hand was angry as heck.

His hand slowly turned into a fist as he watched you both. "I have to make her jealous" he thought to himself.

"HYECHEOL!!" Jeonghan cheered.

'What a ridiculous ship name' Jungkook thought. "You're just jealous because You and Hyejin were never this sweet" his conscience told him.

But he denied it.

Hyejin's POV

I sighed and lied my head down on my desk.

"boop..boop.." Coups poked my cheeks. I smiled in response showing my dimples.

"Oh!" Jisoo gasped. "What?" Coups asked. "I know a better name! The dimple couple!" Jisoo exclaimed. "That's more like it!" Mingyu agreed.

"Were just bestfriends!" I sighed. "Yeah, shes right!" Seungcheol agreed. "Like it or not were still calling you guys that" Jeonghan sassily replied.

"I'm now questioning. What did I do wrong to have friends like this?" He sighed.

"Yah! Coups! Give my text book back!" I tiptoed on my foot but still failed on getting it back. I just have to be small.

Seungcheol isn't only loyal and sweet, he also has a dorky side and a cheeky side.

Since Mr.Lee wasn't in class, Coups ran around the class with my textbook still in his hand.

I finally cornered him and tiptoed on my foot once again. 

My finger finally touched my textbook until someone pushed me which made me lean in and kiss the corner of Coups' lip.

My eyes widened in shock and my ears turned red. Seungcheol was in awe, he was also as red a tomato.

I pushed myself off him and stared at my feet in embarrassment.

"OH MY GOSH! They almost kissed!" Jeonghan squealed behind me. So he was the one who pushed me.

"Yah, Yoon Jeonghan!" I chased him around the classroom until I was out of breath and gave up on him.

-

Haha is this even fluff? Anyway this is like the 3rd upadate in a day!! Haha!! I hope you guys enjoy it! Tell me who you ship! Seungcheol and Hyejin? or Jungkook and Hyejin?