Better than him?

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

Jimin and I were dropped off infront of the school gate waiting for the other members as usual.

I smiled widely as I saw Mina finally talking to Ha Myung with her cheeks tinted in a slight pink.

"Oh! Hi Hyejin!" She brightly smiled, she somewhat resembles Jungkook for some reason, with her big almond shaped eyes and her thin pink lips.

"Ha Myung this is Hyejin, Hyejin this is Ha Myung" Mina introduced "Ah. Park Hyejin, right?" Ha Myung questioned "Yeah" I nodded.

"You're in our Calculus class, I've noticed you alot lately" he smiled, I awkwardly nodded.

A pair of arms s around my shoulders "Hey" Jungkook greeted. I noticed Ha Myung's expression dulled abit but I ignored it.

"Hi" I smiled "Um, well we'll be going now" Mina awkwardly chuckled and left with Ha Myung.

"Who was that?" He questioned "Mina's friend" I simply answered, Jungkook nodded.

 

Mina and I sat next to eachother in Calculus.

I felt really uncomfortable since Ha Myung was eyeing me all the time but good thing Mina didn't sense that.

'Does he like me?' I thought, doesn't he already know that I have a boyfriend.

Oh well, maybe he was actually eyeing Mina instead of me.

Ha Myung came over to our desk "Hey, Do you want to hangout at Lunch?" "Sure" Mina blushed deep crimson "oh, bring Hyejin aswell" I swore he just winked at me.

Is he hitting on me? "Did you see that!?" Mina squealed "He just winked at me!" She softly sighed and smiled "he is just so perfect!" I chuckled at her and shook my head at her silly-ness.

On our way to the cafeteria, I saw Jungkook "Jungkook!" I caught up to him. He spun around "oh there you are" he smiled "I was wondering on having lunch with Mina and Ha Myung?" I asked "him again?" He sighed "he probably knows that were dating, I alread agreed" I said.

He sighed "fine" Jungkook kissed my forehead and smiled "Bye babe!" He loudly said enough for Ha Myung to hear.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him.

Ha Myung pulled the chair out for me and sat down on his chair leaving Mina standing, I got up and sat on another chair so Mina could sit.

"Hyejin, are you free today?" Ha Myung asked completely blocking out Mina.

I looked over to Mina, I could tell she was abit upset "Uh, sorry. I'm on a date with Jungkook" I lied "why don't you ask Mina?" I suggested which brightened Mina up abit.

"Jungkook? You're dating that player?" He slightly scoffed "excuse me?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice "Ahem, sorry. I was just shocked" he said, he better not call Jungkook a player again.

I mean, he might be a player in peoples eyes but he has a charming side. He doesn't even flirt with anyother girls noawadays, I've checked his contacts and not a single girls number was there except for his Mum.

"I mean, I'm better than him" Ha Myung added which made my anger rise up.

'Stay Calm' I said to myself.

"Hey! Do you guys want to get food? I'm starving!" Mina tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"Sure" I said through my gritted teeth.

All of us stood up and headed to where the food are.

Familiar pair of arms wrapped around me "Jungkook, I'm getti—" "Jungkook?" A deep voice asked.

I turned around "Taehyung?" I tilted my head in confusion "Oh don't misunderstand, Jungkook told me to look after you since he was getting abit jealous and he might punch him in the face" he pointed to Ha Myung.

I giggled a little and smiled "Don't worry, tell Jungkook I'm his" Taehyung cringed and nodded before heading back to their table.

Three of us returned to our table and started eating "aw it was a bummer that I didn't get chicken, it ran out" I whined.

"Here, take mine" Ha Myung placed the chicken on my plate "No, it's okay" I shook my head and placed it back on his plate.

"Take it, I don't want it" he said "You should give it to Mina, she doesn't have much food" I said.

Ha Myung nodded and placed the chicken on her plate smiling while Mina uncontrollably blushing by his little actions.

'I don't get it, why does he always favor me?' I thought to myself.

"Hyejin, do you have any siblings?" Ha Myung asked "I have two brothers, my twin Jimin and Jin Young oppa" I said.

"Woah, I never knew your twin was Park Jimin!" He exclaimed.

For the whole Lunchtime, Ha Myung kept asking me questions and leaving Mina out "Hey, I think Jungkook want me over. I'll be going" I stood up "aw, it was nice meeting you" Ha Myung waved.

"I'm sorry for thirdwheeling" I mouthed to Mina "it's okay" she smiled.

I finally escaped from Ha Myung and headed to their desk "What brings you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Am I not allowed?" I questioned standing up.

"No! I mean, I thought you were with them?" He grabbed my wrist "he keeps asking me questions! He doesn't even care about Mina whenever I'm there" I explained.

"So I left to let those two to socialise" I added "it's not like Mina likes him right?" Namjoon asked.

"Why do you think I left?" I asked "I could tell she was pissed off at him because he kept favoring me and talking to me instead of her" 

"Doesn't he know you have a boyfriend?" Jimin asked "I told him" I said.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked. "You wouldn't want to know" I said "Why?" He asked, I noticed his hand slowly forming into fists.

"He was pretty shocked and said he was better than you.." my voice trailed off.

"What?" He asked with a hint of anger "Jungkook, don't make a fuss about this" I said.

"Fine" he scoffed and glared at Ha Myung from a distance.

-

Third chapter is up! Are you guys liking it so far? If you are please do tell me! I would love your opinion on the story! I hope you guys enjoy the third chapter and subscribe!