Rumors?

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled as he was walking down the hallway by himself.

He turned around, his expression was cold. Nothing but cold.

"What the is wrong with you guys!?" I hollered. 

For the past few days, I have been getting angrier at how Bangtan acts towards me! It's driving me crazy! Can't they just tell me what's up with them instead of ignoring and being cold towards an innocent girl!? 

"Stop trying to act innocent, Hyejin!" He spat.

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows, a crowd was now surrounding around us.

"Hyejin, you're the one whose been spreading ing rumors about us! Abou Bangtan and I!" Jungkook exploded.

"R-rumors?" I asked. "Oh, stop acting like you don't know anything! You're the one whose all behind this" He sneered.

"And who told you that?" I cocked my eyebrows. "Me" a model-like girl spoke up.

She kissed Jungkook on the lips and smirked.

It hurts. It felt like I got stabbed in the heart over and over again by the same person.

He doesn't care about me does he? I was all just a toy to him.

Oh, so he even has a girlfriend now? Without telling me? He could've just ing broke up with me instead of secretly dating someone behind my back.

"W-why would you believe her!?" I sighed.

Kim Aeyoung, the biggest liar but the queenka.

"Have you got a problem?" Jungkook cocked his eyebrows. "Jungkook, how can you do this to me!?" Tears were wanting to escape.

"I never cared about you" he coldly replied.

Ouch. Is he really going to take it this far? 

"Actually, you were just a dare all along" Aeyoung laughed.

A dare?! A ing dare!? 

So he didn't actually love me!? He lied to me! He never had feelings for me? I was just a ing dare all along. A toy.

"So I was just a toy all along?" My voice cracked as a tear slipped out.

"You took me for granted" I said in a monotone voice. 

I took off the 'promise ring' he gave me. "Take this ing promise ring with you!" I threw it at his chest. It was a lie all along. He never even loved me. I was just a dare.

I'm so foolish, How could I fall inlove with a player? 

"Jungkook, I was prepared to fight for us Until I realized I was fighting alone. You promised me! And promises aren't meant to be broken!" I hollered.

"Promises are meant to be broken. Hyejin, were over. I don't love you anymore" Jungkook coldly said and walked away with her gilrfriend.

That was probably the last time I'm going to hear him say my name.

I clasped my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom stalls.

I muffled my loud cries and wiped my fallen tears. I couldn't breath properly, my cries were too unstoppable. 

It just hurts too much, he cheated on me, lied to me and accused me for something I didn't do. 

I feel a little relieved since I can finally worry about nothing.

I can finally not worry about my boyfriend cheating on me.

And I was happy but sad

I cried there for minutes. Still replaying what just happened.

I told the nurse that I didn't feel well and my eye were red and swollen for no reason.

I told a lie, I didn't want to see their faces. Those liars, I can't belive Jimin did this to me.

I soon arrived at my house and knocked a few times before it opened. "Miss Hyejin" Soojin gasped.

I walked passed her and headed straight to my room, I locked the door behind me and cried into my pillow.

"Miss Hyejin! Please tell me what is wrong!" Soojin softly knocked on my door.

"N-nothings wr-wrong.." I mumbled. "E-everything i-is per-perfectly fine.." I sighed.

It isn't, everything feels like hell. All I want to do is die.

No one even cares about me, not even my own twin. There's only Mum, Dad and Jr. Mum and Dad aren't even my real parents. Jr is too busy too deal with and I don't want him to be involved in this.

Hours went by with me still in the same spot, crying into my pillow with my last tears.

"Hyejin" Jimin knocked on the door. 

Hatred rushed through my body " off" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"What?" He asked "You heard me" I answered.

"Hyejin, what the heck is wrong with you!?" Jimin hollered.

"What's wrong with you?" I retorted "leave me alone, Jimin. You've ignored me for days, might aswell continue it" I said.

"Hyejin! Jungkook told me what happened" He whispered. "Good" I answered. "You belive every single thing that's said" I sighed.

"This is my last time saying it. I didn't spread the rumors" I scoffed.

"Oh and I've decided that I'm moving back to my old house" I got up and opened the door.

"Y-your eyes. Their s-so swollen, are you okay?" Jimin neared me. "Don't touch me, you liar!" I took a step back. "You explain to Mr and Mrs Park why I left" I started placing my things in my suitcase.

"Also, don't ever visit me" I added.

"Hyejin.." He called out. "I'm sorry" Jimin sighed.

"I'm sorry? I'm sorry is all I get? So I'm just going to forget that this never happened!? Jimin you might be my twin but I'm never forgiving you in this. You betrayed me" I hollered.

"I just acted that way because they told me to. I was going to confront you ab—" 

"So you just acted like that because they told you to? Why didn't you tell them that you're uncomfortable acting like that? Because you're going to get kicked out of their group" I sneered.

"Jimin just let go, it already happened. You can't do anything about it" I closed my luggage and dragged it out my room. "Have fun with them" I smiled at him and headed to the living room.

"Miss Hyejin? Why are you leaving?" Soojin asked "Jimin will explain" I said "Soojin, don't worry about me. I'll be perfectly fine" I smiled.

I eyed the house on last time before closing the door behind me.

-

HEY guyssss OMG I AM SO SORRY!! I HAD TO DO THISS :( but I hope you guys subcribe and enjoy this chapter! Also comment below what you guys think about the story so far!