Moving on

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

It's good to be back here. 

No dramas, no bangtan, no Jimin and no Jungkook.

Just me myself and I.

I opened the door the spare key under the mat, I smiled at the house.

I headed to my room and jumped on my bed "Ahhh.. It's good to be back!" I sprawled on the bed. I stretched my arms out and sighed.

I glanced at my suitcase and sighed. "Right, I have to unpack.." I lazily rolled off my bed and started putting things back into the right place.

My phone vibrated against my bed. "Who could this be?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wh-whose this?" I picked up the call "Wow. You already deleted our numbers" Taehyung spoke.

I ended the call and chucked my phone on my bed.

"So you two are officially over?" Mina asked.

I called Mina over for some girl talk since I had nothing to do.

"Yeah. He broke off the relationship" I nodded. "I think I'll move on just fine. I've hated him too much." I added.

"Are you sure?" She shoved a spoonful of ice cream in . "Yeah, I'll be alright. He cheated on me twice so that's normal for me and nothing to cry about. A player is always going to be a player" I shrugged.

'Are you really going to get over him?' My conscience asked. 'To be honest, I don't know' I thought to myself.

"Okay, whatever you choose. I'll support you" Mina smiled. "Thank you" I hugged her.

"Hey. I've also decided that I'll apply for a job. I need it ASAP" I sighed. "Do you know any vacant jobs?" I added.

"Uhm, not quite sure but I'll check on some" she nodded.

Next Day

I woke up feeling my stomach grumbling. I didn't eat dinner yesterday. "Aish! I should have eaten with Mina yesterday!" I regretted turning down her offer.

I walked downstairs. "Aish, what should I eat? Theres now food here" I sighed.

I decided have my breakfast at Starbucks, I still had somr pocket money but not enough for the whole week.

I grabbed my donut and coffee then headed out the door.

"Woooo~" Those voices, they were way too familiar.

I mentally cursed myself and hid behind a bush. There was Bangtan, still looking happy as always, especially Jimin. 

Did he just let all those things that happened go? How can he be so heartless? 

I looked left to right before standing up from the bush.

When the road was clear and there was no Bangtan, I continued my journey to school.

"Hyejin!" Mina hugged me as I stepped a foot into the school building. "Someone misses me too much" I chuckled.

"Actually, I thought you wouldn't come to school today!" She said. "And why is that?" I asked.

"I don't know" Mina shrugged. "Mina, you think I'm not coming to school just to avoid him? Pft, I need to maintain my grades too, you know" I said.

"Okay Okay, what ever you say Miss Genius" She playfully rolled her eyes.

Narrator's POV

"Mina, you think I'm not coming to school just to avoid him? Pft, I need to maintain my grades too, you know" little did Hyejin know that Jungkook heard their conversation.

Is she really over me? It hasn't even been a week yet. Jungkook thought to himself.

He didn't know why he kind of felt empty when you left and how regret struck him when he said he doesn't love you anymore.

You were sitting there fiddling with your pencil not know that Mr.Lee called you to answer a question up on the board.

"Hm?" Hyejin shot her head up as she was tapped on the the shoulder.

"I asked you a question" the teacher looked very displeased with one of her top students.

"Idiot" Jungkook sneered from behind.

You turned around and glared at him. "I've been called worse"

"Oh yeah? Like what?" He smirked. "Your girlfriend"

There were 'Ooh's and Aah's' through out the whole room. Jungkook's expression immediately turned into cold one.

"Park Hyejin! Jeon Jungkook! That's not like you two! As the top students, both of you should act mature than everyone else. I'm dissapointed" Mr.Lee shook his head.

Both Top Students stood up and bowed to the teacher showing respect. "Sorry" They said in unison and sat back down their seats.

Hyejin's POV

I placed my unwanted books in the locker and locked it up.

"It was your fault" Jungkook stood beside me. "It was yours, you were the one who started it" I scoffed.

"Just because I said 'Idiot' you get offened? Hah, that's pathetic!" He laughed.

"Will you leave me alone?" I turned to him. "I can do whatever I want" Oh god, this was the Jungkook I met when it was the start of the year.

"Go ahead. It doesn't bother me. I moved on anyway" I shrugged. "Yeah right" Jungkook scoffed.

Mina decided to treat me Ice cream afterschool and here we are eating our Ice Cream sandwhich.

"I can't believe I've never tasted these!" I sighed. It was my first time eating an Ice Cream sandwhich.

I doubted it at first because of its name, I thought it would be bread and Ice Cream. So I kinda thought it was gross.

"We should do this more—" Mina quitened down and he expression dulled.

"What's wrong?" I looked back at what she was eyeing and saw Jungkook and Aeyoung.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "You want to go somewhere else?" She asked.

"No. I'll be okay, he's a stranger to me now.

Narrator's POV

Next Day

Hyejin was basically zoning out again and never noticed that 5 new students were introducing themselves infront of the class, and so was Jungkook. He paid full attention to his phone and blocked everyone else out.

You were doodling random shapes and animals in your note pad until a group came up to you.

"It's nice to see you again, Park Hyejin" 

Jungkook's head shot up as he heard your name being mentioned by somone else. He scanned the room and finally found the person who said your name.

His eyes widened and so as yours.

-

Hey guys!!! I'm not really satisfied with this chapter :( but I hope you guys enjoy it though! Dont forget to subscribe!