Promises aren't meant to be broken

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

I frowned as I saw Ha Myung and Mina walking together.

'Great, here comes Ha Myung' I thought, it's not like I don't like him but I just feel like Ha Myung is snobbing Mina for me and that's pretty awkward in my situation.

My face lit as I saw Taehyung walking behind those two. "Hey Hyeji—" "Taehyung!" I ran to him as Ha Myung was about to start a convo with me.

"Woah, someone is so happy to see me" Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "I'm with you for a reason" I said "whatever Hyejin, anyway where is your beloved boyfriend?" He looked around.

"Don't you know?" "Know what?" Taehyung tilted his head "He's picking up his friend, I don't quite know her name" I shrugged "her? Ah, it must be Yoo Ah Ra" he stiffened abit "why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"N-nothing" he shook his head.

Taehyung and I walked to the gate "Hey Stupid!" Jimin called out to Taehyung.

"You're stupid!" 

"You are!" 

"Why am I even friends with you?" 

"I don't know! You tell me!" 

"Er, okay. I'll be going now" I mumbled and walked inside the school building still hearing those two bickering.

I walked over to the Vending Machine and bought a Chocolate Milk drink.

I grabbed the drink and walked around the school, the hallways were ghostly and quiet which made chills down my spine.

The clicking of my shoes could only be heard throughout the hallway, another pair of shoes clicked throughout the hallway but that wasn't mine.

I spun around and saw Bambam, but he wasn't in school uniform. It has been a long time since he came here. "What brings you here?" I walked towards him "can't I visit Jr hyung's little sister?" He asked, I smiled and hugged him.

"It's been a long time" I said "your brother is outside waiting for you, be careful though. There's alot of fangirls" he warned.

As soon as Bambam and I reached the end of the hallway, fangirls' screams and squeals could be heard.

I already saw Jimin talking to Jr oppa, I pushed through the crowd and hugged him.

Gasps could be heard "I never knew Park Hyejin's brothers were Jimin and Jr oppa" A girl said. "That's so cool" they whispered among themselves.

 

Eversince this morning, I got popular amongst girls and boys in the school— girls tried to be friends with me for advantage of Jr oppa and Jimin aswell.

I wasn't in the same level as Bangtan, there were still haters here and there and they were the one and only Jungkook's fans.

Who else?

"Woah, someone is getting famous" Jimin cooed into my ear "Not really" I crinkled my nose "look around you Hyejin, soon boys might be gifting you with flowers and choclates" he nudged "I have a boyfriend" I said.

"I forgot about that kid" Jimin said, I huffed "I miss him already" "Who doesn't?" He asked. I gave Jimin a weird look "Hey, don't think wrong!" He defended himself.

"Whatever Jimin" I giggled "Hey! It's not what you think!" He exclaimed.

"I get it already" I chuckled "then why are you acting this way?" Jimin whined.

"I don't know? You tell me" I grinned "Urgh. You know what? I'm leaving" Jimin walked ahead of me.

"Jimin! Yah!" I called out giggling "fun to , right?" Taehyung popped out of nowhere "Very" I said.

 

Jimin sat beside me huffing a sigh as he crossed his arms. "Why so serious?" I joked.

"Hey, out of all flavors. Why so salty?" Taehyung asked.

"Jimin. C'mon, it was just a joke. I like teasing you" I said.

"Jiiiiiimiiiinnnnnn~" I cooed into his ears, Jimin pushed me away hiding his smile.

"You're smiling! You can't resist me!" I giggled.

"Okay, okay. Fine, apology accepted" he grinned.

"Class! Settle down!" Mr. Lee instructed "Oh, Mr. Jeon Jungkook isn't here today, what a surprise" he added. 

 

I'm kind of nervous about his friend, what if she doesn't like me?

What if Jungkook pays more attention to her than me?

Aish! Park Hyejin! Get yourself together, she's just a friend and nothing else!

"Hello, earth to Hyejin!" Taehyung bent down to my level and waved his hand infront of my face.

"Huh?.." I looked up at him.

He sighed "you're zoning out again. Tell me, what's the problem?" He asks "what problem?" I tilted my head.

"You think out loud Hyejin" he said, I sighed "it's just about his friend.." "I have negative feelings toward her already but thats just prejudice. I mean, I haven't met her but I'm already judging her."

"Don't worry Hyejin. I've met her and she's okay.." Taehyung's voice drifted away at the end of the sentence.

I nodded and sighed.

 

The day was boringly fun, I mean it was fun because of teasing Jimin but boring because Jungkook isn't here.

I rolled around my bed, Jungkook not leaving my mind. I got up from my bed and wore the promise ring he gave me. "He promised that he will no longer look at any other girls beside me" I said to myself.

"Promises aren't meant to be broken, right?" 

-

Hey guyss! Its been a long timeee!! I'm sorry if the chapter is abit short but I hope you guys do enjoy this chapter and subscribe!

OMG HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED BTS' PROLOGUE!? I CRIED!! ㅠ.ㅠ especially when V my baby jumped off the that thing! *cries* 

I know this is not kpop related but are you guys ready for Scorch Trials!?! I haven't watched it yet but I'm excited because its going to be released tomorrow in my country! comment below if you're a mazerunner fan! Minho is my favorite character!