Curiousity

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV 

"Ei~ I-I'm always weird" Taehyung chuckled "are you nervous?" I studied his face "n-no, what makes you ask that?" He tilted his head.

"Aish, nothing" I shook my head.

Jungkook and the rest were already sitting on a table so Jimin, Taehyung and I joined them.

"Hey Guys" Taehyung waved, Jungkook never even gave me a glance. I silently scoffed and rolled my eyes. 'You want to play this game? Then let's play' I thought to myself.

'Wait, but that would make the situation worse' I added.

I pulled out my phone and texted Jungkook 'can we talk?' I sent. Jungkook looked up from his phone and smiled to me.

'You could've just told me in person, you know' he replied.

'And yeah sure' Jungkook added.

He stood up from his seat, I trailed behind Jungkook and we both headed towards the exit. "Hey, I'm really sorry about ignoring you this morning. I just had things in my mind" he explained.

"It's okay. That's what I was actually going to talk to you" I said.

"Since I was being such a brat, I'll treat you ice cream afterschool!" Jungkook smiled "Okay!" I cheered.

 

As soon as I exited the school building, Jungkook was already leaning at the gate waiting for me.

"Yah, Jimin. I'll be out with Jungkook for a while. Can I go?" I waited for his consent "Sure" he nodded.

I jogged up to Jungkook "let's go?" He smiled, I nodded. 

Before Jungkook and I could even take a single step, his phone rang. "Ah Ra?" Jungkook picked up.

My heart sank with dissapointment. "Oh, I'm sorry. I promised Hyejin I was treating her icecream" Jungkook explained with a hint of dissapointment in his voice.

"Oh, Um. Ah Ra can come with us" I suggsted 'Yah! Park Hyejin! Are you sure about this!?' I asked myself.

"Really?" Jungkook smiled, I nodded and forced a smile "Ah Ra! Meet us at the Ice Cream place next to Lee's Cafe" Jungkook instructed before hanging up.

He couldn't stop smiling as we walked all the way to the Ice Cream shop. What was wrong with him?

Ah Ra was already there waiting for both of us, well maybe just for Jungkook. Who knows? 

"Jungkook!" She ran up and gave him a tight hug while she scoffed at me. 

Ah Ra pulled out a chair next to her for Jungkook but he immediately sat next to me. I scoffed and looked away.

She must be embarrassed right now.

"I'll treat us all Ice Cream. So you ladies stay here and I'll go order" Jungkook said getting up from his seat. 'No, don't leave me!' I thought.

It was only Ah Ra and I on the table left. "Stay away from him" she warned.

Oh, am I suppose to be scared? I scoffed "For you information, he is MY boyfriend and you have no right to tell me that" I snapped.

"You don't know anything about him, do you?" Ah Ra smirked.

"I—" "Here you ladies go!" Jungkook butted in.

"Looks like you two are getting closer. I could see both of you talking to eachother" Jungkook smiled.

"Were really close. Right, Hyejin?" She eyed me "y-yeah" I nodded and ate my ice cream.

 

Jungkook ang Ah Ra continued happily socializing with eachother while I just sat there awkwardly eavesdropping on their conversation.

I then remembered what Ah Ra said "You don't know anything about him, do you?" I kept repeating the words in my mind but what does it mean? 

Is Jungkook hiding something from me? What does she know about him that I don't? 

I shrugged it off and continued to eavesdrop, I feel like I'm third wheeling. Should I go? 

"J-jungkook, I'll be going now." I stood up "Ah Okay" he nodded and focused his eyes back on Ah Ra.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times trying to process in my mind what just happened.

"Bye.." I mumbled.

I sighed and left the place with a heavy heart. "No. Park Hyejin, stop doubting your boyfriend! Maybe their conversation was just really interesting so Jungkook didn't focus on you." I said to myself.

I looked back at the glass window seeing Jungkook and Ah Ra smilling widely at eachother and their eyes curving into little crescents and their lips widely open creating a big smile.

They both look like a happy couple to me.

I shook my head and walked away— "Hey, Hyejin" Taehyung friendly waving at me.

"Are you stalking me?" I furrowed my eyebrows "ofcourse not! It just happens to be a coincidence that—" Taehyung froze.

"What?" I asked and looked around "J-Jungkook is wit—" "I already know. I felt like I was third wheeling so I left" I shrugged.

"You have to keep Jungkook with you as much as possible" Taehyung blurted out "what?" I asked.

"Hangout with Jungkook more than her." He explained and just walked away leaving me clueless.

"YAH! Kim Taehyung!" I shouted but he was long gone. What does he mean? 

 

"C'mon. Jimin tell me~" I whined "I told you, I don't know anything about Jungkook and Ah Ra" He sighed with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Hmph! You been with Jungkook long enough! Should know him very well!" I exclaimed. "Hyejin. Leave, I'm going to sleep" Jimin already tucked himself in the bed and closed his eyes.

"No, I'm not leaving until I'm satisfied with you amswers" I crossed my arms over my chest being a stubborn girl I am.

"Hyejin" Jimin opened his eyes and glared at me, I couldn't help but not take him seriously. His face was just like a baby's face and its cute he gets angry.

"You don't scare me Jimin" I laughed at his face "Urgh!" Jimin groaned "Can't you just leave?" He asked "You know what. You're too useless. I'm just wasting my time" I stood up.

"Yes, Thank you— hey! I am not useless!" Jimin whined.

I chuckled and closed the door on him.

 

My phone vibrated against my hand as I was playing 'Temple Run' "Aish! Great thanks for making me die!" I sarcastically commented to the person whoever texted me.

From Jungkook.

Hyejin, I was planning on inviting you to a party with all my other friends! Tomorrow after school?

"Uhm, Yeah sure!" I replied.

I waited for a text back but it never came "I guess he's too immersed talking to Ah Ra" I scoffed.

-

Yassss I finally updated!!! I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe! Anyone watching the Rugby World Cup 2015? Comment below if you are!! Tell me what team you're supporting!