Confrontation

Boy In Love 2

Narrator's POV

Hyejin impatiently tapped her foot waiting for an answer.

"I'll take that as a yes" you scoffed and turned away from Jungkook.

"Wait!" He held on to Hyejin "I'm not.. I-i promise" regret immediately rushed through Jungkook's body but he shrugged it off and ignored it.

 

Hyejin's POV

I sighed as I looked out the window— Jimin and I were both headed to school.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin scooted closer to me "Jungkook and I had a little argument" I shrugged.

"Anyway, I don't want to talk about it. Though he said he wasn't hiding anything from me" I added. 

"Hiding?.." Jimin asked. "Yeah, I asked if there was something between him and Ah Ra" I fumbled with my fingers.

"Oh.." Jimin scooted back to his place.

I turned my head to him and furrowed my eyebrows "Jimin?.. do you know something?" I asked. "N-no.." he quietly replied.

"Whatever.." I muttered and scooted back to my spot.

It's obvious, they all know something between Ah Ra and Jungkook. Why can't they tell me? Is it that bad?

I walked around the school finding Taehyung on the way.

"Hey, Tae!" I caught up and gave him a friendly greet. "Hi" he smiled and patted my head.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung looked around "Who cares about him" I shrugged. "Woah woah! Easy there, what happened between you two lovebirds?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Argument" I sighed and slumped my shoulders "Taehyung?" I looked up.

"Hm?" He turned his head to me "Be honest. Is he hiding something from me?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"I'm just really getting tired of his and I don't really like people who keeps secrets from me when it should be told. I might aswell just end the relationship." I shrugged.

 

Taehyung's POV

My phone rang— "I have to take this, sorry" I quickly walked away and answered.

"Jimin? What's up?" I asked "Don't you dare tell Hyejin anything!" He exclaimed "Can't we just tell her the truth?" I sighed.

"No, Taehyung you know the deal. It was Jungkook's bet not to tell her." Jimin sighed.

"It's all going to be the same, Jimin. Hyejin is going to find out anytime now and you know how it ends. We tell her or not she's still going to be hurt and I don't want to see her like that. Jimin you know that, I can't stand seeing Hyejin hurt. You know that I like her.." I glanced back at Hyejin who is fiddling with her fingers.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry.." I could tell Jimin was sad by his voice.

"I know, I get it" I nodded even though Jimin couldn't see me.

I hung up and walked back to Hyejin.

"who was that?" She asked "Jimin. I-i have to go somewhere. See you later!" I once again patted her head and ran off to find Jungkook.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah!" I jogged over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Oh, Taehyung hyung?" He asked "We have to talk" I said in a monotone voice.

"I've talked with Hyejin recently and—" "Hyung, I don't want to talk about her right now. Okay?" Jungkook sighed with annoyance.

"No, Jungkook you don't understand!" I pulled him back.

"Hyejin is getting more curious about you and Ah Ra! She doesn't like people who keeps secrets that should be told. So, don't be surprised if she ends her relationship with you." I sighed and reluctantly walked off.

 

Hyejin's POV

I sighed as Taehyung was out of sight "I guess I'm a—" "Hyejin!" Ha Myung waved.

"Not again" I huffed a sigh and gave him a lukewarm smile.

"Can I get a hug?" He asks "why does he always want a hug?" I asked myself. "Erm, Okay" I grinned and gave him a hug.

"Here, for you" Ha Myung handed me a Chocolate Milk drink from the vending machine "How?.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Random guess" He shrugged and smiled.

In my opinion, Ha Myung is not that bad. I guess I was just too annoyed of his clingyness.

The bell then rang which startled both of us "Uh, See you around" He gave a warm smile and walked off.

I sipped on my drink and headed to English class.

I entered in the room with Mr.Lee already writing up out tasks on the board for today. "Good Morning Park Hyejin." He turned around and greeted "Morning" I smiled and sat on a random desk.

Soon students filled the whole classroom which quickly turned into chaos.

"Hey!" Mr.Lee shouted but the students ignored.

"All right that's it!" He yelled "Look's like I'll make a sitting arrangement!" He added.

Everyone was already on their new desks and no one dared to talk. "From now on this is your new desk and this will carry out for the rest of the year" quiet low groans could be heard all around the room.

Guess who I'm sitting with?

Jeon ing Jungkook.

I huffed a sigh and crossed my arms over my chest.

Its not that I hate him but I just don't want to see him right now and he makes me want to punch his pretty face.

The hour went on and soon the bell rang.

"Finally!" I swung my bag over my shoulder and left the room.

It was afterschool and I decided that I'll walk home since I needed some 'alone' time. 

I sat myself on the grass in the park and sighed, the silence soon engulfed the place as people started leaving since it was near sundown.

I dusted myself as I stood up from the grass.

On my way home, I found Ah Ra waiting for the bus. "I need to Confront her. It's now or never" I sighed to myself and walked up to her.

"Hey" I greeted. "Hyejin.." she pursed her lips.

"I'll get straight to the point, What is the past between you and Jungkook?" I sighed.

"What?" She asked abit taken aback. "Why are you here?" I asked.

She chuckled "Don't you notice it already, Hyejin? I'm Jungkook's ex grilfriend and I'll do anything to get back with him" 

"W-what?.." 

"Watch out, Hyejin" Ah Ra darkly smirked.

-

Omggg!!!! I hate Ah Ra!! Hahahaha lol anyway! I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!  ^O^