What's wrong?

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

It was Saturday morning, Bangtan and I decided to hangout at Taehyung's.

"It's my first time here" I awed his house. Everything was just so artistic and modern. It was very similar than Jungkook's I have to say.

"Your house is very nice" I eyed the paintings hanging on the vast walls. "Hah, thanks. I painted some of them" He boasted. "Really?! You're very talented!" I smiled. "I got them from my Mum" he replied.

"How about me? Am I not talented?" Jungkook pouted. "Yes you are. You already know that yourself" I rolled my eyes.

We settled in the living room. "Where's your parents?" I turned to Taehyung who was stuffing himself with food. "Work" he shortly replied and stuffed himself even more.

"What? My Grandma likes me chubby" he explained. I chuckled and shook my head at him.

"I'm craving for chickennn!" Jin sighed. "Me too" Namjoon agreed. "Tae, you got any food?" Jimin nudged "Ahem, as you guys can see. He ate all the food" I pointed.

"Urgh!" Jungkook huffed.

"Look's like we'll have to order" Hoseok suggested.

"Maknae can pay for it!" Yoongi said.

"What?! Why me?" He whined

"Okay! We'll be divided into two teams. Which team ever loses, they pay for the food" Namjoon said.

My team is; Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok and I, the opposing team is; Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Jin.

Our teams first player is me of course, because the men belive it's 'ladies first'.

I scoffed at them and grabbed the controller. "Woohoo! Go Hyejin!" Taehyung screamed.

My opposing player was Jimin.

"Oooooh~ the twins!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Go Hyejin!" He added. "Why aren't you cheering for me!?" Jimin whined. "Sorry Dude, I want my girlfriend to win" Jungkook explained.

I chuckled at their cuteness.

"Okay! Let the game begin!" Hoseok yelled.

3.. 

2..

1..

Go!

I pressed on the button full on so my car would go faster.

My team screamed as I leaded the race. "Catch me if you can!" I screamed.

Jimin then got a boost and drove right past me with a terrifying speed. "NOO! HYEJIN!!" Yoongi screamed. "Catch me if you can!" Jimin mocked.

I finally got my boost and caught up to him.

The finish line was nearing.

Jimin and I were neck and neck. "GOO HYEJINN!" Taehyung screamed.

I got caught off guard with his scream and lost.

"Aww.. better luck next time, twinnie" Jimim patted my back. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Jungkook.

"Hey.." Jungkook whispered.

"Hm?" I asked. "Shall we spend a sweet time together?" He asked. "In a room with nobody in it?" He added.

"Okay" I smiled as he quietly pulled me into I'm guessing into Taehyung's room and closed the door behind him.

"Ahhh.." I sighed as I jumped into Taehyung's bed.

The bed sunk a little as Jungkook joined on the bed. I hugged his torso and pecked his lips.

"I like this. Just the two of us" he smiled.

Jungkook hovered over me and attatched his warm plumped lips into mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes kissing back.

He bit my bottom lip earning a low groan from me.

I flipped us the other way with me ontop.

I kissed his nose, lips and down to his y collarbones.

I circles in the hollow of his collarbones, biting it and on it.

The door flung open.

"Oh—" Taehyung stopped. I pushed myseld off Jungkook and rolled to his side.

My face was crimson red in embarrassment and I could tell Jungkook was too.

"Uhm" Jungkook broke the silence. "Oh.. I-i have to get something.." He his lips and fished into his desk.

 

Hyejin's POV

A whole boring week at school passed. Time flies so fast.

But I've been having weird feelings whenever I walk past a group of students. They always seem to whisper at eachother and secretly point at me, is there something I don't know?

Also, Jungkook never texted me throughout the week. I barely saw Bangtan in school, Jimin always gives me short answers whenever I ask him something and Taehyung is extremely quiet whenever he's around me.

I snapped back to reality as someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I called. "Good Morning Miss Hyejin! Time for breakfast" Soojin smiled. "Mornin' Soojin!" I greeted back.

I slipped my blazer on and headed downstairs where Jimin, Mum and Dad were already eating their breakfast.

"Morning!" My parents both greeted.

I glanced at Jimin who never even bother to look up or greet.

"Good Morning" I mumbled and shoved my cereal in my mouth. "Hm? Is there something wrong, Hyejin?" Mum asked.

"No. I'm perfectly fine" I gave her a lukewarm smile and brought my focus back to the food infront of me.

I walked around the school trying to find a certain person.

"He's not coming, is he?" I sighed and plopped myself down in the bleachers.

Just then, I heard voices that were too familiar.

I squinted my eyes and saw Bangtan goofing around. I smiled as Taehyung being the loudest making everyone crack.

I ran over to them. "Hey!" I greeted. Taehyung stopped goofing around and the rest stopped laughing.

Their faces all turned dull and blank. "W-what's wrong?.." I blinked. "Leave us alone" Jungkook spoke up.

I blinked twice trying to asses in my mind what Jungkook just said. "Excuse me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Forget it" he coldly replied and kept on walking. 

I looked at Taehyung in the eye trying to understand what was going on but his eyes showed betrayal and sadness.

Narrator's POV

Hyejin dippped her head as she walked past groups of students who were whispering into eachothers ears.

You finally entered your classroom, as usual it was chaotic but as the moment you stepped in, silence engulfed the whole room.

Hyejin seats herself beside Jungkook since Mr.Lee set seat arrangements for the whole class.

You kept your head low the whole time while waiting for the teacher. Jungkook on the other side, his eyes going back and forth between You and his phone.

Hyejin's POV

I hate this.

Why are all eyes on me when I did nothing? 

The bell finally rang indicating that it is lunch time. "Finall—" "Class Leaders. Stay behind for a meeting" Mr.Lee announced.

.

Jungkook, Taehyung and I silently gathered around a desk with a stack of papers.

"Okay, as usual. Each of you will review on your classmates grades, If you see a classmate struggling then one of you will have to help them. Also discuss what our class needs to improve on." Mr.Lee instructed.

All three of us nodded and got on with work.

Tension could be felt between us three but I shrugged it off and focused on reviewing. 

"Hyejin.." Taehyung called out. 

Oh, first he ignored me and now he's talking to me? These boys are bipolar.

I ignored Taehyung. "Hyejin.." he called once again. "Our class should improve on leaving people alone" I said. 

That was meant for Taehyung and he knew it was meant for him because Taehyung immediately dipped his head low and focused on the task.

-

Oooohhh what could be happening? Hahahaha i hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!!