Confusion

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV
'I love you' those three words rang in my head. My heart beats pounded faster and my cheeks fell pink.

"Okay, stop day dreaming and tell what you need to tell" Jeonghan tucked his long hair behind his ears.

I directly headed over to Jeonghan's house after work since he's good at these stuff and I needed to sort out really complicated things with him and here I am.

I took a deep breath. "Seungcheol confessed... his feelings for me"

"I knew he liked you!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"Jeonghan.." I sighed.
"Right. back to work." he nodded. "But he said I didn't have to answer him.." I said.

"Then that's answered! If you don't want a relationship with him, don't answer him" he clasped his hand.

"What you don't get is, I don't even know who I really like. And yes, I still have feelings for Jungkook but I don't want to hurt Seungcheol and vice versa. Those two are really precious to me and I don't want to hurt both of them.." I sulked.

"The question is, whose the one pulling you back to run to the person you love?" he leaned forward.

"That's a question I can never answer" I wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans and sighed.

"Okay.. Why don't you try take your mind off all these things and focus on your studies. Just make a little more time for yourself to decide who you actually love" "I'll try do that" I reluctantly nodded.

Next Day

"Hey" I got greeted by Seungcheol's warm smile as I opened the door. "Hi" I smiled.

Oh God, his hair was once again styled up which made my cheeks cover in pink dust.

Things didn't get awkward between us so that was good.

"Let's go?" he asked. I nodded amd formed my lips into a thin line.

I wore my brown apron and tied my hair up into a messy bun. "Alright! Seungcheol you can go take orders and we'll be in the back" Mrs. Song instructed. He nodded and headed behind the counter.

Mrs. Song and I headed to where all the coffees are brewed.
She then nudged me. "What do you think about Seungcheol? Doesn't he look handsome with his hair up?" she cooed.

"Y-yeah, he does.." I blushed.

"You know, he talks about you alot. He even asks other young female workers for advice on what women like these days and what not. Isn't he just sweet?" Mrs. Song sighed.

I feel really bad now. So all along, was he planning on asking me out? I feel guilty, if only I had feelings for him way back. I wish he never had to keep those feelings to himself, I wish he never hurted himself because of his kept feelings.

I don't want to break his heart, I don't want the happiness in him to fade because of love.

I want to love him but I can't.

"Hyejin-ssi? Are you okay? You're really zoning out." Mrs. Song said.

"Yes! I'm okay.." I nodded and half-heartedly smiled.

"No really, I can wait" Seungcheol insisted.
"Coups, you're just going to spend an hour sitting there doing nothing. So might aswell go home" I sighed.

I didn't want Seungcheol to waste his time on me, I don't want to feel more guilty knowing in the end, I might hurt his feelings.

"Okay.. but be careful!" he patted my head and walked out of the cafe.

'All you need to do is avoid' I told myself.

"You got this!" I whispered and got back to sweeping the floor.

I puffed my cheeks and changed into my clothes, I then neatly placed my uniform in my locker and locked it away.

"Hyejin! There's a young man finding you" Mrs. Song pointed to Jungkook.

How does he know I work here!?

I nodded and walked over to Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To pick you up, it's dangerous walking alone at night!" he explained. "Jungkook, really. I can walk alone" I sighed and slung my bag on my shoulder.

I walked passed him and out the building.

"Hyejin! Why are you suddenly acting up? I thought we were friends!" he caught up to me.

"Jungkook, I told you. I can walk alone!" I sighed.

"Why are you trying to avoid me!? Is it because you still have feelings for me?" he looked at me straight in the eye.

"No" I broke our eye contact and walked faster.

I didn't hear footsteps behind me which answered that he didn't follow me anymore.

I groaned as my phone continuously rang in the middle of the night. I opened my phone and saw Jungkook's ID.

"Who the heck calls on 12am?!" I rejected his call and slammed my phone on my wooden night stand.

Next Day

I sighed and slung my ba over my shoulder. I started to walk as I locked the door.

"Hyejin wait!" My heart skipped a beat.

That deep voice.

I turned around and saw Seungcheol smilling while running towards me.

"Phew! I though I was going to go school alone" he panted.

Seungcheol placed his hands on his knees and caught his breath.

"Let's go?" I smiled.

He nodded and smiled back.

My heart was unhumanly pounding on my chest and it's scaring me that it might burst out any second.

"Hey? are you okay?... Your face is red" Seungcheol stopped his tracks and turned to me.

"I'm fi—" "Are you sick?!" he cupped my cheeks and brought my face closer to his to examine.

My eyes widened. I stared at his eyes, I had to admit his eyes are very pretty.

"I-i'm not sick.." I removed his hands from my face. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Hyejin!" I turned around and saw Jeon Jungkook. 

Oh no. My face turned crimson red as he starteed walking towards me. "I'll be going" Coups patted my head and walked off. 

"I was wondering if y-you want to head out with me? Somewhere?" he dipped his head low staring at his foot.

'Uh, what should I do!?' I thought to myself. 'He's just a friend!'

"Sure"

-

hey guys!!!! I haven't been on for a while. well I hope u guys enjoy and subscribe!!