Leave me alone

Boy In Love 2

Narrator's POV

"Yah, both of you explain. Now!" Jeonghan sassily flipped his hair.

"Atleast I didn't kiss him on the lips!" You defended. "I wish you did though" Jeonghan squealed.

You rolled your eyes blushing at his words.

"Why were you two there anyway?" Mingyu asked. "To date ofcourse!" Jisoo said.

"No!" You both said in unison. "It's called A Trip to Memory Lane!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"Whatever you call it" Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

Hyejin's POV

As I was walking along the hallways next to Seventeen, I suddenly got pulled into a janitors closet by an unknown person.

"Yah! Let go!" I shook the persons grip off.

The person then turned the light on. "Jungkook? What the hell do you want?!" I scoffed. "Why are you so all up on Seungcheol!?" He exclaimed.

"Why do you care? Are you jealous?" I smirked. "Yes! Yes, I am." He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Jungkook, you're the one who broke off our relationship and now you want to get back with me? No. You're just like a kid, you get bored with your toy and leave it behind then someone comes and play with your toy then you want it back again! Jungkook I'm not falling for these lies again" I sneered.

"I love you" he whispered. "If a person can say 'LOL' without even laughing I'm sure you can say 'I love you' without meaning it" "I'm done with all your bull! And please, leave me alone! You're just making it hard for me to get over you!".

"Good! I don't want you to get over me!" He hollered. "Jungkook, no. You're the one who pushed me away. You never even loved me. Jungkook you already have a girlfriend! So please, stick with one ing girl!" I opened the door and ran out of the closet.

I stared at my food and poked it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Coups asked. I shook my head and let out a soft sigh.

"I don't feel like eating, that's all." "Can I have yout meat?" Mingyu asked. I nodded and pushed my plate infront of him.

I looked up at Seungcheol who was worriedly staring down at me. "Seungcheol, I'm okay" he froze abit and so did the others.

Seungcheol knows that when I call him by his real name it means I'm really angry.

"Excuse me.." I stood up and headed out of the cafeteria.

I closed my eyes and let the cool breeze engulf me. I shakily sighed as I remembered every single bit that happened between Jungkook and I not long ago.

"Hyejin.." A voice called, I opened my eyes— Jeonghan. "What's up?" He sat next to me.

Jeonghan is like my sister-brother, I always ask him for advices of sometimes just pep talk. I share my feelings to him although I also have Seungcheol to talk to aswell.

"It's Jungkook.." I sighed. "Hm? Did he do anything?" Jeonghan started cheking my body if I was hurt. "No, he didn't hurt me. He wanted to get back with me.." I explained.

"What did you say?.." he softly asked. "I said I didn't want to get back with anymore because he's hurt me too much".

"But the problem is, I don't think I'll ever get over him" I solemnly looked at Jeonghan. 

"Don't try too hard to get over him. Just let your heart be. I know it's really hard to get over someone but you'll everntually get there. Slowly if you get more comfortable around him, you'll notice that your heart isn't beating for him anymore." He said.

"But what if it never goes away? My feelings for him" I sighed. "That's when you know you're truly inlove with him" Jeonghan smiled.

"Hey, I've done my CV form, can you come with me to pass it up to her?" I turned to Coups.

"Yup! Sure, I'm also heading that way since I have a night shift" he nodded.

"If it's okay with you, what happened? During lunch?" He asked. "Ah, Jungkook. He was trying to get back with me" I sighed.

"What did you say?" Coups turned to me. "No of course. He was the one who broke off our relationship." I scoffed.

"Were here" Seungcheol spoke.

As we entered the cafe, the secent and aroma of coffees engulfed our nostrils. I loved the smell of coffee, it makes me somewhat more relaxed.

"Mrs.Song!" Coups called out to a lady who was about on her 50's. "Ei, I told you to call me eommoni" she said.

"Oh! Whose this lovely girl here? Seungcheol is she your girlfriend? Shes very pretty!" She smiled.

"Thank You! Oh, I'm Park Hyejin. Seungcheol's friend." I blushed. "Is she the one you always talk about?" She turned to an embarrassed Coups. "Seungcheol talks about how you're really beautiful, smart and he's really greatful to have a friend like you" She said.

I blushed at her words and fiddled with my fingers. "Anyway, what brings you here?" Mrs.Song asked.

"Well, I'm applying for a job here. Seungcheol already asked you about that?" I explained. "Oh! Yes! Sorry, I forgot about that" she chuckled. "Well, I just wanted to pass my CV form today" I took out the form and handed it to her.

"Thank you, I'll call you up for an interview maybe on Tuesday?" Mrs. Song asked. "Yup! Tuesday it is!" I smiled.

-

Hey guys!!! I was away for abit! I'm sorry :(( anyway this chapter isn't really that great :/ but i hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!