Rush Hour

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV
"Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't walk home with you yesterday" I felt guilt wash through my body.

"It's okay, atleast you still care for Jungkook" he smiled and patted my head.

Theres this feeling that something is up with him, I don't know but he acts a little different? People may not notice it but I can.
It seems like he really wants to say something to me but hes stopping himself from spilling it out.

"Seungcheol, is everything okay?" I sighed.

"Yeah, what makes you wonder?" Coups turned to me.

I shook my head "Nothing".

"Hey Guys!" Bangtan walked towards us and smiled. I looked back to Seungcheol with pleading eyes.

He knew what I wanted and nodded.

"Are you sure?" I bit my lip "I don't control your life" He chuckled.

I ran past Bangtan and stood infront of Jungkook. "Are you okay? Did you get sick?" I said.

"I-i'm okay.." he sighed. "Hey, you seem sick. Your voice is different" I cupped his forehead.

"And your temparature is high, you should go home" I patted Jungkook's back.

"I'll be okay" Jungkook smiled.

"Okay.. but you have to take care of yourself!" I sighed.

Jimin's POV

"See! I wasn't lying! Hyejin even dropped Jungkook off to his house!" I pointed to Jungkook and Hyejin.

"You think she's slowly falling back to him?" Taehyung asked. "I don't know" I shrugged.

"I don't know but... I'm kinda scared for Hyejin" I sighed. "Same for me, I don't want this breakup thing to happen to her three times" Taehyung agreed and nodded.

Hyejin's POV

I suddenly got a call from my Aunt who was in America.
"Yes Aunt? Oh.. Ah No! it's okay! No really, were okay with it! Yeah, bye!"

"Was that your Aunt?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. "I'm not going to America this year, she's really busy there" I sighed.
"Mmm.." he nodded.

"Choi Seungcheol!" I exclaimed. "Yeah?" he flipped his page and turned to me. "Guess what?!" I grinned.

"What?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not going America this year!" I squealed.

"Really!? Yes!" he clapped like a seal with a huge smile plastered over his face.

"Wait, you're saying we're not going America?" Jimin butted in.

"Mm.." I nodded. "Thank goodness! I didn't want to go this year" he sighed in relief

"Same" my lips formed a thin line.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you something" I turned my attention back to Coups.

"Hm? What is it?" he asked not taking his eyes off his English textbook.

"I'm starting my shift today, I got 5pm to 8pm" I said. "Really!? That's the same time as my shift today! Let's go together" Coups exclaimed.

I nodded and smiled.

I sighed and glanced over to Jungkook, I caught him looking at me but I smiled at him to prevent the awkwardness between the stares.

Both of us kinda stared at eachothers eyes long enough.
I could see a hint of happiness and sadness the same time in his eyes.

I want to explore his eyes and search for more hidden emotions of his, I want to see what he really feels like.

Jungkook is the type to lock up his feelings, he isn't really open with them and I know that because he acts before he thinks.

Jungkook always follows his feelings and not notice what he's doing and no one knows why he's suddenly acting up.

I've experienced it alot with him and it's hard to understand a very complicated person but I'm not blaming him, I often do that but if it bottles up, I need to talk it out with someone.

Narrator's POV

You and Seungcheol commuted by train to get to work, since it was quite packed because it was rush hour so both of you had to stand up.

Although there were some available spots but being the good youngsters you are, both of you decided to save it for elder people who needs them most.

You were facing Seungcheol, your hand pressed against his chest. Seungcheol was facing you and his arms lightly wrapped around your torso, this was the only position you two could get into.

Both of you couldn't move and it was almost impossible to breathe.

A slighy tint of pink could be visibly seen in Seungcheol's cheeks, you on the other side could not notice a thing on Seungcheol since you looked out on the window refusing to look at his direction since you as well was embarrassed.

Business Men and Women kept going in and out of the train which made you press your body into Seungcheol as you had to make way since you both were standing near the door way.

The train cleared abit so you two could finally get a seat next to eachother.

The train stopped at the station you both were getting off at.
You two hurriedly got off and ran to the cafe because of your 10 minute lateness.

"Sorry! It was rush hour and the train was really packed!" Seungcheol explained at Mrs. Song who was serving the costumers since you two came late.

"Alright, it's understandable. I forgive you two. Okay! go and change into your uniforms!" she clasped her hands together.

"Yes!" you both bowed and walked over to the lockers. 

"Oh yeah! it's Hyejin's training today so Seungcheol you'd have to supervise her for today. Let her start with the cashier first and I'll train her tomorrow to make different types of coffee's.

"Yes!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

Hyejin's POV

I took the orders and passed them over to Seungcheol. 

"I'm actually getting better at this" I smiles to myself. "Yeah.." Seungcheol said.

I could really sense that he wants to say something to me. "Seungcheol?" "Yeah?" 

"Is there anything you want to say to me?" I turned to him. Coups sighed and placed the damp cloth down. "I've been wanting to tell you this. I've been keeping this long enough to hurt myself"

"all I want to say is.." 

he sighed.

"I love you, Hyejin" 

-

I'm back!!! Sorry if my hiatus was long or maybe short haha!! Anyway! enjoy and subscribe!