We Didn't do Anything

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV
I woke up still on Seungcheol's chest. I must've fallen asleep when I was trying to struggle out of his grip.

"Poor boy. I bet he can't even breathe with my weight on him" I murmured as I pushed myself of his loose grip.

I walked over to the kitchen and made breakfast for both of us. Good thing it was Saturday today.
I mixed the vegetables and meat into the pan with the rice and stirred it.

Just then, a warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist. He rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Ahhh, Seungcheol. Go sit down" I sighed. "Mm~" he shook his head. God, this boy is not obedient when he's sick.

I'll let him go since he's not in his mind and he doesn't know what he's doing.
I turned around and met his chest. "Urgh. You're sweaty! Go change." I said. He sighed and took his shirt off.

My eyes widened as I scanned his toned muscly body. My cheeks reddened at the sight.

"Oh my god.." I whispered to myself.
Everything was like heaven, the way his sweat dripped from his collarbones to his chest and to his abs.

I blinked slowly as I eyed his defined abs.

I shook my head and focused back on my cooking. I immediately bit my lip as he once again wrapped his arms around my waist.
I could feel his bare tosro perssed against my back.

His hard abs and chest brushing against me.

"S-seungcheol. Go sit down.." I sighed. "No~" he whined.
Knock! Knock!

A knock then came from the door. "You expecting someone?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Let go, I need to open the door" I said. Once again he shook his head.

I walked over to his door with him still back hugging me and his chin rested ontop of my head.
I opened the door and revealed Seventeen.

Their eyes widened. "What have you two been doing!?" Jeonghan hollered as he entered.

"What?" I asked. "Oh my goodness! Did you to did 'it'?" Jeonghan bit his lip.
"What!? No!" Seungcheol and I hollered and separated from eachother.
My face turned into deep crimson red, Seungcheol was already covering his face to hide his embarrassment.

"Then why are you two in such a mess? Especially Seungcheol.

He's sweating like crazy" Mingyu said.

"He has a fever. Duh!" I answered

"Why is his shirt thrown on the ground?" Jisoo pointed at Coups' discarded shirt.
"He threw it there." I spoke.

"Ugh! Guys! Him and I didn't do anything, okay? I took care of him the whole time" I explained.
"Okay, okay. We belive you now" Minghao chuckled.

"Hey, are you all better?" I asked as he came out of the bathroom.
"Yeah, thanks to you" he smiled as he was drying his hair.

"Go get some rest. I must've kept you all night" Coups chuckled.
"I'll just take a nap" I yawned as I headed to the sofa where Seventeen weren't sitting in.

"I meant on my bed" Seubgcheol said. "It's okay. It' pretty comfortable here" I smiled.

"Ji. Come on, you took care of me and my bed is the least I can offer right now" Coups jutted his bottom lip out.
"Fine" I sighed and tucked myself under his blankets.

It smelled like him.

His faint masculine smell.

Narrator's POV
"So, what did you two actually do?" Jeonghan rested his chin on his palm. "What? Nothing" Seungcheol shook his head.


"Ei~ theres got to be something that happened" Mingyu sighed. "You erted people" Coups shook his head.

"Yah! We're not erted!" They said in unison. "Yeah, whatever." He sighed.
"Hey, its pretty late now. You guys have to go home" Seungcheol looked outside his window. "Pfft! You just want to spend time with Hyejin all by yourself right? Why don't you two just date!" Jisoo said.
"I only see her as a friend" Sengcheol said. "I only see her as a friend" they all mocked Seungcheol and rolled their eyes at him.

"Fine, if you two aren't going I'll just sleep" He said tucking himself beside Hyejin. "Eii~ he's sleeping next to her!" Minghao cooed. "What? Hey, this normal for me and her! Were close anyway" Coups shrugged.

The guys finally left, Coups then cleaned up the tiny mess here and there. He returned back to tucking himself next to you. 

He was quite nervous of what the outcome will be when he wakes up.

Next Day

Both your breathing was even and calm. Your back was unknowingly pressed against Seungcheol's chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You then turned around which lead to facing him. Both your faces were only a few centimetres apart. 

As the sun peeped into the curtains, you slowly opened your eyes and saw a peaceful sleeping Seungcheol. You smiled to yourself but it soon faded away as you realized you and him were in the same bed.

You started panicking as you saw that his arm was firmly wrapped around your torso. Hyejin shifted a little trying to get out of his tight grip. "Gosh, hes sleeping but how can he still be this strong?" She quietly said to herself.

You wiggled abit more but instead of getting out of his grip, Seungcheol tightened it even more and pulled you closer to him. "Am I that much of a pillow to him?" You sighed.

After a few minutes, Seungcheol finally opened his eyes and met your straight away. You both widened your eyes and pulled yourselves off eachother. "Ahem, sorry" Coups sat up and rubbed his nape.

"Hey! Yesterday. The boys and I decided to do some bowling today since we have nothing to do. We also invited Bangtan, so you up for it?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah! Sure. I'll just have go home and change. Aight?" You slipped your shoes on not caring that you're still in your pyjamas. "Yup! Sure. I'll pick you up?" He suggested. You nodded.

"Aish, here goes nothing.." Jungkook nervously knocked on your door and sighed as there was no response.

He decided that he wanted to pay a little visit and atleasg sort things out with you since he doesn't really like the new game you're playing with him.

Which is 'Ignoring Jeon Jungkook' 

"Where is she?.." he scratched his head as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Guess she's not here?" Jungkook sighed and turned around.

Just as he was about to leave. He saw you standing right infront of him.

-

HEy guys! Well this took long. I'm sorry for updating so slow :(( anyway I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!! 

Also I am very sorry if there are any typos! I'll try check my typos first before publishing it here!