Feelings for him?

Boy In Love 2

Narrator's POV

Hyejin sipped on here coffee and stared at the hard working Seungcheol who was behind the counter taking orders.

"What are you looking at?" Seungcheol mouthed over to Hyejin and chuckled. You couldn't help but smile at him.

Your smile soon faded away as Jungkook and Aeyoung walked in hand in hand. Seungcheol noticed that the couple walked in and glanced over to you whose face was gloomy.

He wiped his hand on his brown apron and headed over to you. "You don't need to wait until my shift is over. You can go home" he smiled.

"Ahem! Where the is the cashier guy?!" Aeyoung hollered with her high pitched girly voice.

"No, I am okay. The witch is waiting for you" You chuckled retorting to Aeyoung. "If that's what you want" Seungcheol patted Hyejin's head and jogged behind the counter.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting" he gave a lukewarm smile. "You better be!" She spat.

Hyejin's anger rose as Aeyoung showed her rudeness to Seungcheol. 

"Excuse me?" He sternly asked. "I said you better be sorry! Are you deaf!?" She hollered.

"That's it" Hyejin spoke. You walked up to the counter.

"Don't speak to him like that!" You scoffed. "Why? You have a problem?" Aeyoung sneered. "Yah! Leave her alone!" Jungkook suddenly stepped up.

".." Aeyoung muttered. "What did you say!?" You grabbed her collar attempting to punch her.

"Hyejin!" Seungcheol hollered. 

"Say. It. Again. I ing dare you" Hyejin glared at her. "" she smirked. Hyejin pulled her fist back ready to punch Aeyoung until Jungkook came and slapped you which made you lose your balance and fall.

"D-did he just hit m-me?.." Hyejin's eyes widened and felt her stinging cheek. 

"Hyejin!" Seungcheol hollered and straddled you on his lap. "You're going to pay for this!" He glared at Jungkook.

Jungkook clenched his fist as regret rushed through his body.

"C-come on.. Let's go some other time.." Jungkook tugged Aeyoung along as tears formed in his eyes.

'I'm sorry, Hyejin' he said to himself as he looked back at you.

"Are you okay!?" Seungcheol panicked. "Yes, I am fine. The pain will go away soon" You stood up and dusted you lap. "Your cheek is turning dark.." Hyejin flinched as he carrassed your cheek. "You need ice" Seungcheol said sitting you down and going in the kitchen to find ice.

He wrapped the ice cubes in a paper towel and gently pressed it against your bruised cheek.

"I can't belive he did that to me.." You shakily sighed as tears started forming in your eyes.

"Are you sure you still want me to continue my friendship with him?" He sighed and you nodded.

"I just don't understand why he suddenly acts so mean to me nowadays. I mean, Yes I've rejected him but he doesn't have to be so salty about it! This is a sign that we're not meant to be" You looked at your feet feeling your heart break into a million pieces.

"The question is. Do you still have feelings for him?" Seungcheol eyed you. "I don't even know now" Hyejin shrugged.

Hyejin's POV

I held the half-melted ice cubes against my dark bruised cheek as I watche Seungcheol clean the counters.

"Need help?" I spoke. "I'm okay, you need to rest" he looked up and smiled. "Coups, I'm not injured. It's just my cheek" I chuckled and started sweeping the floor as I grabbed a mop.

"Thanks" he said. I smiled in response and carried on sweeping.

"Aish! It's raining, I forgot to bring my umbrella!" I sighed staring at the heavy droplets of water.

"Here, use this for cover" Coups took off his jacket after locking the door. "You'lk get wet" I said. "Don't worry about me" Coups hovered his jacker over your head and smiled.

As we walked along the path, Seungcheol was already soaking wet. I sighed and covered his body to give him warmth. "You're shivering." I said and wrapped my arm around his torso to pull him closer.

"My house is near, here you can have your jacket back" I said. "Wait, I'll drop you off" he said.

We walked further until we reached my home. I quickly opened the door and dragged both of us in.

"Do you want to stay here for a little bit? I can get you warm clothes" I suggested.

"Ah, it's okay. I feel like I'm just being a bother" he shook his head. "No, really" I said.

"I'm okay, Hyejin. I'll go" he smiled and patted your head before heading out the door.

"Your jacke—" the door already shut. "Aish! I feel bad for him now. What if he gets sick?" I sighed and ran myself a hot bath.

I relaxed on the tub enjoying the peaceful time.

I recalled every single bit that happened not long ago. I flinched as my hand came contact with my bruised cheek.

Tears blurred my eyesight. "I'm the only one who hasn't moved on yet, right?" I shakily sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek.

 

What have I done to deserve this in life?  

-

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy and subscribe!! Although this chapter is abit short! :(