Little Insecurities

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

"Your place today?" Jungkook asked. "Sure" I smiled.

Hand in hand, Jungkook and I walked back to class. I still get death glares sent to me but who cares? 

"Hyejin. I'm really really really sorry. I was being a jerk and I guess I was too much of an idiot" he sighed. "Don't call yourself an idiot." I frowned. "We're both fighting for this realtionship, right?" I asked.

Jungkook nodded and gave me a peck on the forehead. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" He gave me his signature smile which made my heart flutter and my cheeks turn crimson red.

"I need to get used to this" I covered my burning hot cheeks.

Jungkook and I headed straight to the Supermarket afterschool to get some snacks.

"You want this?" He picked up a bag of chips. "Sure, pick whatever you want. My treat" I smiled. "No! I'll pay" Jungkook insisted.

"It's okay, I owe you too much" I said. "Fine, whatever my girlfriend wants~" I cringed at the 'girlfriend' part. Gosh, I really need to get used to these things.

"Ooh! We need popcorn! Popcorn!" Jungkook grabbed packets and chucked them on the basket.

I laughed at his childness and excitemen over food. He's just too cute.

As we were heading to an isle, a skinny long legged girl walked past us which caught Jungkook's full attention and even made him turn his head.

Insecurity rushed through my body as I eyed the girls legs. Her thighs were skinny, thin and she was fit.

She definitely suited Jungkook's ideal type.

I looked back at my thighs and frowned at myself. It was way different from hers— thick, short and I don't exercise and far off from Jungkook's ideal type.

I sulked and was quiet as we picked food to get.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist. "Nothing.." I mumbled and unwrapped his arms from my torso.

I sighed as the skinny long legged girl was infront of us paying.

I stood next to Jungkook so I wouldn't have to stand next to her and compare our bodies.

We arrived at my house and settled the groceries down in the kitchen.

"Hey, I'll just change" I tapped Jungkook and headed to my room.

I quickly changed into my causual clothes. As I passed the mirror, I went a few steps back and admired myself from head to toe.

My thighs were thick and so were my arms. I didn't have curves either.

I sighed and forced a smile.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he came inside.

"Nothing" I mumbled. Before I could walk past him, Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"Tell me? Are you okay?" Jungkook looked at me worriedly. I nodded and gave him a lukewarm smile.

"Soojin. Can you please pack these away. If it's not too much of a bother?" I said.

"Certainly. Miss Hyejin" she nodded and dealt with the food.

I brought blankets from my room so Jungkook and I can both wrap ourselves in blankets.

"Just sit there. I'll start the movie soon" I grinned.

I pulled out movies from our DVD rack and sat next to Jungkook. "Okay, what movie do you want?" I shoved them all on his lap. 

"Uhm. This one!" Jungkook fished out. "Really? Iron Man?" I sighed. Jungkook nodded like a little kid and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and slipped the CD into the DVD player.

Suddenly that long legged girl flashed in my mind and how Jungkook gave his full attention to her.

I sighed and distanced myself away from Jungkook. I felt alittle uncomfortable as insecurity rushed into me.

"Hyejin, what's wro—" "I'll go get some popcorn" I stood up and microwaved the Popcorn.

I came back and set the popcorn between us distancing Jungkook and I. 

He sighed slightly irritated. "Hyejin" he spoke.

I ignored him and gave him full attention on the screen like what he did to the girl. 

"Park Hyejin" he called out. I turned to him giving him a questioned look. "What's wrong. You can tell me anything. I'm here for you" He sighed.

"I not like them" I huffed. "What?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Jungkook. I'm not even close to your ideal type. I'm too fat to date someone so out of my league" I sulked.

"What? No! Hyejin. Don't say that. You're beautiful" he rubbed my back. "You're just saying those words just to make me feel better right?" I sighed.

"Hyejin. I don't care if you're far off from my ideal type. I don't care if you're not fit enough to be my ideal type, but I would not want to change anything about you. I actually like thick legs better than skinny legs. I don't care if you're short, that's what makes you cute. I don't care if I'm out of you league— actually I'm not out of your league. We're both humans here and what's important is that we love one another. Not just for looks. Hyejin, please stop getting insecured. I love every single bit of you Park Hyejin" Jungkook hovered his warm soft lips over mine.

"Ew! Get a room!" Jimin squealed.

Jungkook and I quickly pulled away from eachother, revealing Jimin who was standing there his hands on his face.

"Ahem!" Jungkook awkwardly coughed.

"Urgh.." Jimin shuddered and walked in the kitchen.

"Well that was awkward" I said. "Oh it sure was awkward!" Jimin shouted from the kitchen. Jungkook and I both laughed at Jimin's words.

-

HEy gois!!!! How's the story so far? Please tell me what you think about the story! Enjoy and subscribe!!