Sick Seungcheol

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

"Wow, what a good timing!" I sarcastically said as my foundation tube was empty.

"How am I going to cover this bruise?" I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror. 

"Hm. Or, look pitiful so people can pity me" I smirked. "Then I'll just blame it on Jeon ing Jungkook" I scoffed.

'Bad Idea' my conscience said but I ignored as I tied my hair up in a messy bun.

I slipped my shoes on and headed to school.

I dipped my head low as I slowly passed Bangtan and Mina. "Hyejin!" Mina called out as soon as I walked right past them.

.

"Y-yeah..?" I turned around covering my bruise with my right hand. "What's up with your hand?" Mina chuckled.

"N-nothing.." I said and stared at my feet. I didn't want to make an eyecontact with any of those liars. 

"Hey, seriously. What's wrong with your cheek?" She said.

Mina grabbed for my hand and pulled it off of my cheek. She gasped and so did Bangtan.

"W-what..? It's just a little bruise" I shrugged. "Yah! Who did this to you!?" Mina hollered. "Mina, its fi—" "Who did this to you?" She cut me off.

I inwardly smirked "Jeon Jungkook" I said and looked up at him straight in the eyes.

Bangtan and Mina furrowed their eyebrows except Jungkook.

He looked shocked. He should be.

"I'll be going now. He can explain what happened" I sarcastically smiled and left.

I walked around the corner and saw Seventeen.

"Hey guys!" I walked up to Seventeen who was hanging around the lockers. 

"Woah! What happened to you cheek?" Mingyu asked. "Long story, short. Coups will tell you. Hey, speaking of Coups. Where is he?" I looked around only seeing Minghao, Jeonghan and Jisoo.

"Ah, he's in his apartment. Sick" Jeonghan explained. "Yah! He said not to tell her that!" Minghao nudged Jeonghan.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Seungcheol didn't want you to worry about him" Jisoo said. "Aish! This kid!" I sighed. "Don't worry about him! I'm sure he can take care of himself" Mingyu said.

"I doubt him" I crinkled my nose.

Narrator's POV

Jungkook stared at Hyejin's cheek the whole time.

He regretted it so much, he wanted to say sorry, he wanted to kiss her bruised cheek but he couldn't.

It was not because he was afraid of getting rejected it was because of your hatred towards him. Jungkook realized that he'd lost someone really precious to him.

And he wants it back but he can't.

You sighed and rested your unbruised cheek on your palm as you listened to Mr. Lee.

You impatiently tapped your foot for school to finish. You're just so worried for Seungcheol, what if he hasn't eaten anything? 

You know Seungcheol, when he's sick. He's really sick, he doesn't move. Seungcheol is the type to stay in bed and relax when he's sick and that worries you. What if he hasn't took his medicine yet? 

He's the type to man up and always say he's going to be alright when he's not.

Ring! 

The bell rang. You shot straight up and packed your books.

Hyejin said goodbye to Mr. Lee and jogged out of the classroom and out the gate.

Hyejin's POV

"Okay, I'll need to make him something hot" I sighed as I searched for my half empty fridge.

I decided to head home first and make him Budae Jiggae.

"Done!" I sighed as I carefully closed the container and neatly placed it in a bag.

I walked over to the pantry and fished out pills for a headache and for his cough or colds. 

I jogged upstairs and packed clothes for me incase I might need to stay the night with him.

I slung my bag on my back took the Budae Jiggae. I then headed out the door and locked it.

"Coups?" I softly knocked on his apartment door. There was no response.

I twisted the door knob and it opened. "Stupid..." I sighed and closed the door behind me.

"Coups.." I sat the soup down on his coffee table and walked over to his bed. "Mm...?" He groaned. 

I touched his forehead and flinched. "Yah! Your temperature is really hot!" I panicked.

"Hyejin?.. I'm okay.." he sighed. "Seungcheol. You're really pale and your temperature is hot! You're not okay!" I hollered.

I paced around the house and grabbed what I needed.

I sat back down next to him and placed a damp cloth on his forhead. "You shouldn't have given me your jacket. Look what happened to you" I sighed.

"I don't want you sick though.." he sniffed.

"Anyway, I brought you food!" I got up and opened the container. 

I helped Coups sit up and fed him. "It's nice. Did you make it?" He asked. "Of course I did" I chuckled.

"Ahhh.. my head hurts" He groaned.

"Here take this pill, it'll make you feel better" I handed him the pill and a glass of water.

"Thanks for taking care of me" Coups set the glass down on his night stand. "Anything for you" I smiled.

I waited for Coups in the living room as he took a warm shower.

I decided to roam around his apartment since I haven't really admired it properly.

I squinted my eyes as I saw a very familiar picture frame hanged up beside his bed. I smiled as I figured out who it was.

It was Coups and I when we were around 12 years old. It was the time when he had to leave for Daegu. My eyes were really puffy and red that time from crying and so was his. 

I remembered it just like it was yesterday. I didn't want him to leave me. But I am glad that he came back.

"Seungcheol. Sleep, don't worry I'll sleep after you sleep" I sighed. "I feel like I'm bothering you" he pouted. I shook my head. "Okay.." he sighed and closed his eyes.

After a couple of minutes. Seungcheol's breathing was even, I sighed and proped myself on his couch. "Hyejin..?" He groaned. "Hm?" I sat up.

"Can you get me water?" He sleepily spoke. I stood up and got him a glass of water. 

I then placed it on his night stand but before I could walk back, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me ontop of him.

My eyes widened but his didn't instead, it was closed. Was he sleeping? Or does he know what he's doing?

-

Hey guys!! I'm backk!! HAha sorry for the late update :( anyways I hope you guys subscribe and enjoy!!