Rain

Boy In Love 2

Narrator's POV
"You two kissed!?" Jeonghan hollered.

Seungcheol and Hyejin were frozen and speechless.


"I-i.." Seungcheol tried to speak but miserably failed. "Okay! Times up— What's all the commotion here?" Namjoon leaned on the door frame.

Hyejin panicked even more as Jungkook came to view.

"It was sudden okay.. we didn't mean it" Hyejin fiddled with her fingers.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked.

"They kissed!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

Seungcheol face palmed as Jeonghan was all happy about it.

"On the lips?!" Jungkook hollered.

Jeonghan nodded.
'I messed up big ing time!' Jungkook said to himself. 

'What am I going to do? Cry about this? It's useless trying to get back with her since she probably has feelings for him now' 

'Should I give her another shot? It won't hurt.. right?' He asked himself.

Hyejin's POV

I groaned as someone not-so-softly knocked on my door.

I opened the door and furrowed my eyebrows. "J-jungkook?" he was soaking wet since it was pouring rain, his eyes were very red and puffy and he looked pale.

"W-what happened?" I stepped outside also getting wet.

Jungkook said no words and hugged my tightly, my eyes widened.

I hesitantly rubbed his back in small circles as he sobbed on the crook of my neck.

"They didn't want me.." he cried.

"It's okay.." I sighed.

"Come on, lets get you inside." I dragged him inside. I brought spare clothes and ran a hot bath for him.

"Go take a bath, I'll be here" I said. "But you're wet. You should go first" he looked up at me.

"Jungkook go. I can take care of mysel— ACHOO!" I sniffed. "Go" I coughed.

He sighed and reluctantly got up.

I made myself a warm drink. I relaxed as I felt the hot liquid run down my throat.

"I found out that I was adopted. My real parents never wanted me, they only wanted a child and that was my older brother who I never met. I saw my step parents with my real one downstairs as I was getting a glass of water." Jungkook sighed.

"I'm sorry.." I sipped onto my hot drink.

"So it was that painful, how you felt. Losing someone very special to you and all of a sudden they betray you" He turned to me.
I blinked my tears away and bit my lip.

I nodded.

"Hyejin, I'm sorry.." Jungkook stared at me with solemn eyes.

I cleared my throat and stood up to head to the kitchen.

I stopped my tracks as Jungkook backhugged me. "Let's just stay like for a while. Okay..?" He shakily sighed.

I nodded and stood there, my heart pounding in an unhumalny speed.

Next Day

"Hyejin, do I still have chance?" He turned to me.

Jungkook and I were sitting on a bench in the field.

"I-i don't know.. I'm not ready to love again.." I sighed.
"C-can we just stay as friends first?"
Jungkook nodded.

"I-i better go.." I stood up and headed inside.

No! You are not catching feelings for him again! Pull out Hyejin!

"Alright! Remember when I gave you an assignment to do a few weeks back? That assignment is due today. Bring your assignments out so I can grade it" Mr. Lee instructed.

My eyes widened, I turned to Seungcheol "We haven't finished.." I face palmed.

"I never knew it was today!" Coups panicked.

"No one told us!" I exclaimed.

"Mr. Choi Seungcheol? Ms. Park Hyejin? Your work?" Mr. Lee impatiently tapped his foot.

A rush of panick washed over my body. "Uh.. W-we haven't finished yet.." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"I'm sorry but that's an afterschool detention for both of you. I gave you enough time! What have you two been doing all these time?" Mr. Lee let out a frustrated sigh.

"We're sorry, we won't do it again.." Seungcheol hung his head low.

I sighed as I glanced at the clock. I swear, it never moves.

"Stop staring at the clock every 5 seconds it's not going to go faster" Seungcheol sighed.

"Quiet" Mr. Lee instructed and flipped the page of his book.

The classroom was all quiet, the sound of rain lightly tapping on the glass window was relaxing.

It made me somehow ease down.

"Aright, Times up! You two can go now"

I shuffled to my feet and walked out of the classroom.

By the time I got to the exit of the building, It was already pouring hard. I looked around for shelter until I saw Jungkook standing there getting wet.

"Jungkook!" I placed my blazer over my head and ran to him.

"Hyejin, you're going to get wet!" I heard Seungcheol yell. Sorry Seungcheol.

"Are you crazy!?" I hollered. "You're going to catch a cold!" I sheltered us under my blazer.

"I waited for you.." Jungkook wealky smiled. "You don't have to do this! Jungkook you have to take care of yourself!" I sighed.

"As long as you're safe then I'm happy" He flashed another smile.

I sighed. "Come on, let's get you home" We started walking.

Narrator's POV 

Seungcheol felt his heart sink. 

He denied his feelings and smiled at Hyejin and Jungkook. "It's good that her feelings are coming back for him.." He shakily sighed.

Though it was raining Seungcheol felt a tear slip out of his eyes.

That wasn't tears of joy.

Jimin looked out the window, He liked rain very much. It clamed him down just like Hyejin

He widened his eyes as he saw Hyejin drop Jungkook off to his house and called Taehyung right away.

-

Hey!! I saw your comments so I finally added a Hyekook moment! Aha! I couldn't think of a title so I just placed rain since it's the weather in this chapter. Subcribe and enjoy!