Avoiding

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

I was now back at the roof top. Again. But this time with a different person but a cold one.

"Tell me, why do you always ignore me but not him?" Jungkook turned to me, his hands holding the edge of the roof top.

"Why does it matter?" I scoffed.

I hate it when Jungkook just suddenly lashes out on me, yes I'm treating him way differently from Seungcheol but I have a good reason for it.

"It bothers me! I thought we were friends" he sighed.

"We are friends, what else do you want?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hyejin what I'm pointing out is you keep on avoiding me but not Seung—" "Well did you give me your attention when Ah Ra was with us?! No! You pushed me away Jungkook! You treated me way differently from her, it was like I wasn't even your girlfriend! Now you know how I felt" I hollered.

"I.." That was the only thing Jungkook could say at that moment.

"I can chose whoever to avoid" I left the roof top.

I played with the flowers at the edge of the field and sighed.

"Hey.." I didn't bother looking up.

"Don't ignore me" Taehyung sat next to me and sighed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong" I picked out a daisy from the ground and started taking all it's petals off. "Stop lying to me" He pouted.

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Fine" I sighed and explained every little detail of what's happening to my 'beautiful' life right now.

"I just wish Jungkook wouldn't be bothered by it. I mean I have a perfectly good reason" I shrugged.

"We've told that kid many times but he's not listening" Taehyung shook his head.

"Hyejin! I've been looki— Oh, Sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Seungcheol looked at Taehyung and I.

"Ah No.." I shook my head.

"I better go. It was nice talking to you again, Hyejin" Taehyung dusted his pants and waved goodbye as he left.

"What's up?.." I stood up. "Nothing really. I just kinda missed you..." Seungcheol mumbled the last part but loud enough for me to hear.

I shyly smiled and looked at my foot. Oh gosh, he knows how to play with a girls feelings.

"Hey, I just want you to ask something" I looked at him.

"Go for it".

"Well, I have these friends. One girl and two boys. Both boys like the girl and the girl likes both of them but can't pick on because she's afraid she might hurt the other's feelings if she didn't pick him. What should she do?" I explained.

"Well if I were her. I would've picked the very first person she loved between those two boys. I mean theres lots of other girls for her other friend" He shrugged.

"Okay.. That'll help her" I nodded.

Are you really sure about this Seungcheol? I don't want to see you hurt.

Narrator's POV

Jungkook had it.

He can't stand being pushed away and ignored by Hyejin.

Jungkook walked up to Hyejin who was calmly putting her books away in her locker.

He slammed the locker shut and dragged Hyejin to an empty hallway before she could protest.

"What?!" Hyejin frustratedly sighed.

"Hyejin, you've really gone in my nerves. Why do you keep ignoring me!?" He hollered. His voice echoing throughout the stretched hallway.

"Jungkook just let it go!" You spat back.

"Why? Huh? Is it because you still love me? That's why you're avoiding me right?" Jungkook scoffed.

"Yes I still love you Jungkook! I'm ignoring you because I don't want to be that same stupid person who fell inlove with a person like you! I don't want to get involved with you aymore! Jungkook I don't want to hurt Seungcheol's feelings by going back to you." You yelled.

Jungkook stared at your lips and slowly leaned in.

"W-we can't.." You pushed him away leaving him there.

Little does Jungkook and Hyejin know, Seungcheol heard their full conversation.

"It's me that's holding Hyejin back. I should've just kept those feelings to myself.." he sighed.

Next Day

Seungcheol's POV

"I don't know Jeonghan I know I eard it clearly enough" I sighed and started at the ground.

Jeonghan and I were walking to school.

"I think I better back off her for now.." I added. "I feel really sorry for you" He patted my back.

"There's nothing I can do" I shrugged.

So it was me all along, the one who kept pulling Hyejin back from running back to Jungkook.

It was my fault. I'm the reason why Hyejin kept ignoring Jungkook, I'm the reason why both of them are messed up. I'm the reason for all of this.

It's all my fault. Ignoring her is the best I can do. I'm sorry Hyejin.

Hyejin's POV

"Ugh why is no one here?" I sighed and walked around the school.
I spotted Seungcheol and Jeonghan. My eyes lit up and jogged over to them.

"Seungcheol! Jeonghan!"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Seungcheol looking dull and gloomy. "Something wrong?" I asked. Worried.

"I better go" Seungcheol sighed. "O-okay.." I stepped aside to let him go.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Jeonghan. "He just needs some space" He explained.

Did I do something to him? He was perfectly fine yesterday right?
Whatever is on his mind I wish it will clesr up soon. I don't like Seungcheol getting hurt.

"I hope he's okay.." I sighed as I watched his figure slowly dissapearing.

-

Hey guys! omg i've been MIA again! sorry for this poor update! I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!