Stress

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV
It just another normal day at school
Same old game I'm playing which is 'Ignore Jeon Jungkook'.
These days, I've been noticing that he's always moody and he's alot colder towards people especially me.

Eh, but that's none of my business.

Then theres me still not getting on with my life, more like still not moving on about him. I always want him to notice me but when he tries to talk to me, I push him away.

I'm so bipolar. I guess all the hatred comesback whenever he talks to me, it makes me want to punch his face.

"Oh! I forgot. My interview is tomorrow. What should I wear?" I turned to Seungcheol as we walked down the hallway.

"Hm. Something presentable. Something that people would be delighted to see, formal but casual?" He suggested.

"Aight, got it. I'm kind of nervous though" I sighed. "Don't be. I'll be waiting for you aswell" he smiled.

"Hyejin, Can I talk to you?" Someone pulled me by the wrist which stopped my tracks.
I turned around. "Jungkook, I'm busy" I sighed. "Please" he said.
"Seriously. I need space Jungkook! Leave me the alone!" I hollered and got out of his grip.

I've been having a stressful day today since there is just so many catch-ups and revising to do and I just can't keep up with it if Jungkook keeps on bothering me.

Teacher's are also expecting a good grade from me because I am one of the top students and that adds alot more stress into the list.
I sighed as I plopped myself down on an empty Cafeteria table. I skimmed and scanned the textbook as I sipped into my Chocolate Milk.
"Look's like someone is busy" "Seungcheol, I'm not in the mood" I said not bothering looking up.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to annoy you. I'm here for peacefullness" he sighed and sat down across me.

I focused back on my work until someone tapped my shoulder. "What!?" It was Jimin.

"Can we talk" He said. "Jimin, I'm ing busy so will you please leave me alone" I closed my eyes and deeply sighed.

"Hyejin, I'm not leaving until we talk. It's about time we sort things out!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Then I'll leave! And it's about time you realize that all of you ing messed up" I hissed.

I packed my books and walked out of the cafeteria. I'm literally going to cry anytime soon.

I have made 0% progress and it's freaking me out, the exams are nearing. I have my Job Interview tomorrow. Everyone is bothering me!

I just can't keep with these! For s sakes can't they see I'm busy!?
I finally found a peaceful place where no one can interrupt nor find me.
"Finally!" I sighed and opened my book.

I was enjoying the peaceful time studying until Kim Taehyung just had to ruin everything.

"What do you want!?" I hissed. "Hyejin, can I talk to you?" He asked. "What the is up with you all wanting to talk to me!? Can't ya'll see I'm busy!? Geez, leave me alone!" I frustratedly sighed.

"Hyejin, I'm really sorry. I just really want to fix things with you" Taehyung sighed.

"Well do it some other day. I'm busy" I scoffed but before I could walk off, he grabbed my wrist.

"Taehyung, let me go" I clenched my jaw. "No" he protested.

"Tell me, why do you people want me all of a sudden!? Huh!? To be honest, I don't want to be involved with you all. You people are making it hard for me to live life and even come to school! Please, just leave me alone and pretend like we don't know eachother!" I shook off his grip.

"We want you back! Hyejin, we miss you.." He whispered.
"You want me back just because I'm not paying attention to you all. That's low of you. Sorry but, I'm not believing all your lies." I walked off.

If one more ing thing happens that's it, I'm just going to break down and cry.
I can't handle this anymore. Life is so unfair.

"Hyejin!" Jeonghan ran towards me. "For s sakes.." I rolled my eyes.
"Seungcheol! He's— You have to come with me! Quick!" He hollered.

"What happened!?" I shuffled to my feet. "Follow me!" Jeonghan gestured.

My heart pumped faster. I got more nervous, did something bad happen to him?

I finally got there and couldn't believe what was infront of my eyes.
"Choi Seungcheol!" I hollered.

He was there, throwing fists at another student. Their faces were bloody and so was their uniforms.

Mingyu tried stopping the fight by standing inbetween but no use. Jisoo and Minghao were trying to hold back the two.

"Yah! Stop this right now!" I yelled which caused them to stop. "Hah. Looks like she's here" The student wiped the blood of his lip and threw a disgusting smirk.

"Hyejin. I-i can explain! He was talking bad about you! I couldn't help but throw a fist at his face!" Seungcheol hollered.

I dragged him at the back of the School.

"What made you think it was okay to fight!?" I yelled. "Seungcheol, I've been under alot of stress lately and you just had to add more stress!" I sighed.

"Hyejin. I'm sorry.." he fiddled with his bloody fingers.

"Seungcheol. Wasn't it clear enough? The doctor said to keep away from things like this! You promised me and you broke it!" Tears rolled down my cheek.

"Don't you remember? When you had a fight and you were in coma for days! Seungcheol I was scared! I thought I was going to lose you!" I cried.

"What do you think will happen to me if I lose you!? I won't be able to live!" 

"What if yo—"

I got interrupted as Seungcheol pressed his warm lips over mine. My eyes widened. I soon eased and kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. Our lips perfectly moulded and perfectly insync.

His lips felt so good, it was way different from Jungkook's.

Seungcheol had more dominance, unlike Jungkook. 

He flinched as I bit his bottom lip. It tasted like blood. It was bittersweet. Seungcheol pulled me closer to him by wrapping his muscular arms around my waist.

Our heated kiss soon broke off. We stared eachother in the eye.

His eyes show sadness. 

Seungcheol reluctantly walked off leaving me standing. 

I bit my lip as I hovered my finger over it.

-

Hey guys!!!! Omgggg they kissed xD subscribe and enjoy!