Flirt

Boy In Love 2
Hyejin's POV
I've just found my promise ring from Jungkook so I decided to wear it today since, why not?
Our driver dropped us off infront of the gate and drove off, I then saw Ha Myung with Mina. I rolled my eyes at him "Hyejin!" He called out, I cussed under my breath and sighed loudly uninterested in his presence.
"Hi" I gave a lukewarm smile to Ha Myung and hugged Mina. "Where's my hug?" He asked "Ermm.." I scratched my head 'Just hug him, a friendly hug won't hurt' I thought but just as I was about to lean, someone called my name.
I looked in that direction and there's Jungkook. Oh and Ah Ra as well, Ah Ra was smirking and linking arms with MY boyfriend.
"S-sorry, I have to go" I smiled and walked up to both of them "Hey" I waved. "How's my girlfriend?" Jungkook pecked my forehead "Great" I chuckled.
"Who was that?" Ah Ra asked "Oh, Ha Myung" I said.
She nodded "You two suit eachother" I stiffened. Doesn't she already know that I have a boyfriend? Jungkook just freaking mentioned me as his girlfriend like 2 minutes ago.
I could tell Jungkook stiffening and his jaws visibly clenching "Ei, don't say that" He calmly said and smiled.
Seriously? 
Firstly, if it was another person like Mina, she would be dead right now.
Secondly, why does he always forgive her, favor her and all kinds of ? 
Lastly, there is seriously something behind these two but Jungkook chose not to tell me. Or is it just because Ah Ra doesn't like me and she's playing up on me? 
"Erm, I have to go now" Ah Ra said and hugged Jungkook.
I cussed under my breath before she dissapeared into distance.
Ah Ra's POV
I walked into an alley and waited for a certain person.
"Yah! Ha Myung-ah!" I called out, he looked into my direction and and jogged up to me.
"You are not doing a very good job right now. You need to step up your game! Always stick around Hyejin! I don't care if Jungkook nor Hyejin gets annoyed because of you. I just want them through!" I instructed.
"I-I have my own reputation aswell.." he sighed.
"Do you want money or not?" I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him darkly. "I-i do" he whispered "then do your ing job correctly!" I yelled.
"Yes!" He nodded.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Scram!" I raised my voice. Ha Myung shuffled and ran away until I couldn't see him anymore.
"You just wait, Park Hyejin" I smirked.
Hyejin's POV 
"Urm, about what Ah Ra said. She's just out of her mind, excuse her" Jungkook rubbed his neck "Mhm.. I forgave her already" I nodded.
 
As we stepped on the door mat, booming musiv was already heard through the solid walls of the house.
The door bursted open and we were greeted by a guy— I am assuming that is Jungkook's friend.
"Jungkook! Ah Ra! Nice to see you again! And whose this pretty lady we got here?" He smiled warmly. "Oh! Park Hyejin! My girlfriend!" Jungkook introduced.
"Jeon Wonwoo" he introduced and stuck his hand out— I shook his hanf and smiled at him.
Seungcheol lead us to the living room squishin through the crowd and people dancing.
I sat on the sofa silently drinking my drink. I watched as Ah Ra and Jungkook were once again flirting.
I could see his cheeks flush red every time she smiled at him and how he bites his lip to prevent him from smiling too much.
I've nevet seen this Jungkook before, how come he acts way different with her than with me? 
Jungkook's laugh could be heard all the way from the kitchen to here, is her joke that funny? 
Once in a while Jungkook would tuck he hair behind her ear and Ah Ra would hold his hand— both of them would look eachother in the eye.
This. Is. Not. Okay.
Just as I was about to get off my seat, Wonwoo blocked my view "alone?" He sat next to me.
"Mm. I like being alone" I smiled.
Narrator's POV
"Oh my. Look at Hyejin, how dare she flirt with another guy infront of her boyfriend" Ah Ra fake gasped and hid her obvious smirk.
"What?" Jungkook ask with a hint of annoyance and anger in his voice. His hand turn into fists as he stared at You and Wonwoo laughing and talking.
It looked like Wonwoo was flirting with you, how he loosely wraps his arm around you and how you always cover you face while laughing looked like you were trying to hide your blush.
But really on the otherside, You couldn't really contain your laughter and you didn't want to laugh out loud and having all their attention on you so you decided to cover your face.
"Hyejin, we have to go" Jungkook harshly pulled you and lead you out the door.
"What's the matter?" I asked "what's the matter!? You were flirting with Wonwoo goddamnit!" He raised his voice.
Anger crept inside Hyejin as Jungkook got furious.
"Like you weren't flirting either." You murmured "with who?" Jungkook snapped.
"Who else? Ah Ra! The way you giggle and bit your lips and the way you blushed at every word she said!" You spat "Don't ever bring Ah Ra into this or else—" "or else what Jungkook? I dare you to finish that sentence" I threatened.
"I'm not scared" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest.
"Why do you always favor Ah Ra?" Hyejin asked "I don't favor her! And will you please stop bringing into this!" He yelled.
"Why? Why do you always act different when you're with her but different with me?" You asked.
"Are you hiding something from me?.." You sighed.
Jungkook had been wanting to tell you something but he couldn't find a way to tell you and to not hurt you..
-
Hey! I hope you guys like this chapter!! I was suppose to make this angst but I dont know how to write angst :(( well enjoy and subscribe!