Meeting Ah Ra

Boy In Love 2

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with a not-so-soft knock on my bedroom door.

I huffed a sigh and opened my door revealing Ah Ra "hmm?.." I raised my eyebrow.

"When will you introduce me to your girlfriend?" She whined "you seriously just came to my room at 5 in the morning just to tell me that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Yes she is living with me but only for how many days until she finds an apartment to stay in.

"Kind of" she shrugged "go back to bed.." I yawned and closed the door on her.

Ah Ra can be annoying at times but overall, she's an angel. She's nice to everyone and I can't wait to introduce her to Hyejin. I mean both of them are angels and I bet they will be a good combination.

Hyejin's POV

I got a text from Jungkook to meet him at the School gates at 7 in the morning, really?

"Soojin, if my parents ask. Just tell them I have an early class today" I instructed "Yes Miss Hyejin" she nodded and closed the door as I walked out.

I slung my bag over my shoulders and started walking to school, I passed Jungkook's house but ofcourse it was empty since he was already in school.

 

I arrived there and saw Jungkook and his friend "that must be Yoo Ah Ra" I whispered to myself.

My heartbeats got faster as I neared both of them. Ah Ra was way prettier and the type that Jungkook likes and here I am looking like a potato but I don't know what Jungkook sees in me.

"Hey.." I whispered audibly 'Hyejin atleast sound like your interested!' I thought to myself.

"Yoo Ah Ra Park Hyejin, my girlfriend. Park Hyejin Yoo Ah Ra" Jungkook introduced.

I cleared my throat "nice to meet you" I smiled and held my hand out. Ah Ra smirked at me and looked away.

'Well that was rude of her.." I thought and slowly placed my arms on my side.

Although, Ah Ra wasn't wearing a school uniform which means she isn't going school here.

I don't know if I am suppose to be happy or sad.

"Ahem! Ah Ra, do you want me to drop you off to the bus stop?" Jungkook asked "sure!" She spoke in a cheery voice which disgusted me a little.

"Hyejin, I'll be back" He kissed my forehead and walked ahead.

Ah Ra glared "Jungkook~ wait for me!" She ran with her heels and hooked her arms with Jungkook.

I don't know if its just me but there was something different with their eyes and how they look at eachother.

There was a hint of love in their eyes.

"Hyejin! Snap out of it!" I hit my head.

Minutes later Jungkook came back while I was sulking near a bush "Hyejin, what's up?" He sat next to me "I don't think your friend likes me" I sighed.

"Ah Ra? Why wouldn't she? She's an angel just like you!" Jungkook exclaimed.

'See Hyejin! She's nice so stop having wrong intentions about her!' I said to myself.

"Yah, you know I missed you?" I pouted and hugged him tighter than before "Everyone does" he said cockily "Mhm.." I rolled my eyes.

"Where's my kiss?" Jungkook asked, I leaned in and molded my lips with his warm and soft lips.

"Hey, want to grab a snack to eat?" He asked "Sure" I replied.

Since it was abit too early for school, Jungkook and I walked across the street into 'Lee's Cafe'. Jungkook ordered Caramel Mocchiato for both of us.

"I always visited this place with some friends like Ah Ra before she left for Busan. We used to always stay here to finish off homework or just chill" He said.

"Going down memory lane are we?" I chuckled "not really" Jungkook chuckled "I just like remembering this place. It might be just a cafe for you but it's an important place for me." He stared out the window with a hint of happiness in his eyes.

"May I ask why?" I sipped on my hot drink, I was abit taken aback by Jungkook's reaction.

He shook his head and kept on drinking.

Weird.

'Now this makes me curious' I said to myself. "L-let's go?" He stood up "b-but we haven't f-finished our dri—" "that wasn't a command, Hyejin" he stared at me.

"Okay" I mumbled and headed for the door.

Jungkook is so bipolar, why did he suddenly get so cold when I asked him a simple thing? He's the one who brought up his little story and now he gets angry about me asking him about it? 

Why are you so confusing at times? 

 

I silently sat beside Jungkook as he was playing on his phone. "Hey" Taehyung gave me a friendly pat on my head "Hi Tae" I smiled.

He smiled and sat beside me "what's up?" Taehyung placed his cheek on his hand looking straight at me "what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I can read you easily Hyejin. Your face explains all of it. So, spill it" He stated.

"I'll tell you later, he's beside me" I whisped and glanced at Jungkook indicating that he's the reason I'm down.

 

Taehyung and I walked out of Chemistry class side by side talking to eachother.

"I just don't get why he suddenly turned cold by asking him that simple question" I shrugged.

Taehyung became silent.

"Kim Taehyung, is there somthing wrong?" I waved my hand infront of his face "Just in deep thoughts" he answered "now you're making me curious aswell" I sighed.

"You know what, I'll just ask Jimin" I walked ahead catching up to Jimin but before I could as him, Taehyung pulled me back.

"Yah" I glared at him "no! D-don't ask Jimin! H-he knows no-nothing!" Taehyung exclaimed but more like panicking.

"Why are you suddenly acting weird?.." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Weird?..." 

-

Hey guysss!!! Sorry for the long wait!! Atleast I managed to finish this chapter! I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!! 

© to iloveexoalot's Lucky Poster Shop™ for this amazing poster! 

Go check them out! They make really good posters and all my story posters comes from them!