See You Again

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

"Jungkook we talked about this already" I sighed. "Please just give me a break"

"I-I'm sorry. I just keep having these feelings that I'll lose you, t-that

I'll never get to hold you again.." He ran his hand through his chocolate brown hair.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave now" Jungkook hesitantly walked away.

I walked inside the building being greeted by Seventeen but Seungcheol was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Coups?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "He said he's coming abit late" Mingyu answered.

What? Coups is not the type to be late for school, never in my entire life I have seen him late for school.

What could be in his mind?

"O-okay" I nodded.

We walked around the school and talked about random things but there was something off.

The expression on their faces weren't as happy, it was dull and solemn. "Guys tell me, what's up? Is there something you're not telling me?.." I stopped my tracks.

"N-no.." Jisoo quietly replied. I looked over to Jeonghan. "Look—" The bell rang cutting of Jeonghan.

"Let's talk about it later" he said as we headed to our class.

 

I tapped my fingers on the desk as I kept glancing at the door, Seungcheol still hadn't come and it was nearly end of the first class.

"Where is he.." I mumbled and tapped my fingers louder.
"Hyejin?"

I darted my eyes over to Mr. Lee "Something wrong?" he asked.

"No sir" I shook my head and sighed as I glanced once more at the door before paying attention on the board.

As Mr. Lee was carrying on with his lesson, the door bursted open and there stood a panting Seungcheol.

I smiled but it soon turned into a frown as I saw his puffy red eyes.
He's been crying?

"Mr. Choi, have you got your late pass?" he asked. Seungcheol held it up and quietly walked over to his seat which was next to me.

"What's up with you?" I whispered. He just looked at me and gave a weak smile.

What?

Seungcheol's POV
I looked at myself in the mirror and puffed out my cheeks.

"You can do this" I nodded. My eyes watered as I thought of Hyejin. "She'll understand. Right?" I smiled.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw her laughing along with them.

I don't want to ruin her mood.

Narrator's POV

"You're done? Let's go eat!" You chirped and dragged Seungcheol with you to the cafeteria as the rest was trailing behind.

You ate your food while Seungcheol was staring at his and poking it with his chopstick.

You looked around the table, everyone had that same gloomy expression like Seungcheol's. Is there something wrong?

Have they not told me something that I should know?

'They're just tired' You thought and quitely went back to eating.
Minutes passed and you and the rest were already were already done eating except for Seungcheol who was still blankly staring at his untouched food.

You looked around and their expressions still weren't unchanged, gloomy and sad.

"Guys.. what's up?.. everyone has a gloomy expression since morning" You said leaning towards the table.

"I-it's nothing.. we're all just tired" Minghao fake yawned and nudged Jisoo who was beside him to convince you.

Jisoo nodded and also fake yawned. "You know, we stayed up doing homework" he lied.

'But there was no homework..' You thought to yourself. You just played along and nodded.

Hyejin's POV

"Yah! Seungcheol where are you taking me!" I whined as he's been covering my eyes with his hands as we got off the bus.
"Wait! Nearly there!" he giggled.

"Ok.. Babam!" Coups finally removed his hands, I slowly opened my eyes and a big smile spreaded across my face.
It was the little cafe shop we always visited when we were back in elementary.

"Remember when we would ask for a free piece of cake whenever we didn't have money but ended up being shooed away by the manager" He laughed.

"I remember when we always used to do our homework here afterschool everyday and getting kicked out sometimes because we weren't even ordering anything" I smiled.

We both entered the cafe and inhaled a warm welcoming familiar scent that hasn't changed.

"Wow, nothing has really changed" My eyes wandered around the cafe. The pictures were still there, the color of the wall was still the same and ofcourse the manager was still the same.

"Mr. Lim!" Seungcheol greeted. "Remember us? the on who you always chased out because we tried stealing cake?" Coups laughed.

"Ah! Yes! The double trouble. I still remember you both helping us deliver the costumers order to their table and pay you kids back with a free meal" he laughed.

"You two have grown!".

"Anyway, I'll have to go back to work. See you two around!" He waved at us before going.

We both sat at a cozy spot beside the window. "Stay here, I'll order and oh everything is on me" he smiled.

"What? Nooo! I can pay for myself!" I said. "It's okay" he patted the top of my head before walking over to the counter.

Seungcheol came back sitting infront of me. Minutes later a waitress came with both our drinks and settled them down on our table.
We thanked her before she left. "You still remember?" I looked at him as I sipped on my drink. "Ofcourse I do!" he chuckled.

Seungcheol and I had goodtimes laughing and chit-chatting with eachother until he decided to move on to our next destination.

I don't even why he's doing this out of the blue but it's kinda cute I guess.

"Remember this?" We stood infront an old tree house we built, it was still there in Seungcheol's old neighbourhood.

"Oh my gosh!" I smiled at the old wooden house. We had good and bad memories there. Whenever Seungcheol and I had a fight we would always spend out time alone in that house. 

Seungcheol and I were sitting inside the tree house. I looked around and the posters we hung up were still there, our laintings were still there and our old toys were now dirty and worn out.

"It's good that no one actually went up here and stole out things" I chuckled. "Hey! remember this!" I walked over to wjere he was and ran my fingers through our carved intitials.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Achoo!" I sneezed. "I think we should probably go now since theres too much dust in here" He chuckled.

The last place we visited was the Train Station?

I furrowed my eyebrows, we never had anything special here.

"You know Hyein, you should follow your heart. Don't worry about the people holding you back from the person you love" Seungcheol turned to me.

My heart pounded. "W-what do you mean?.." I asked. He sighed.

"I'm telling you to go back to Jungkook, don't worry about me. I held you back from the beggining" 

"No.." I shook my head. "I have to tell you something" he shakily sighed. I tilted my head.

"I-I'm.. leaving.." 

My heart dropped. "You're leaving me again? Seungcheol.. no please.." I hugged him tightly. Tears escaped my eyes.

"It's not that far away. I got scouted by Pledis Ent. and I decided of giving it a shot" he mumbled against my hair. "H-how am I suppose to meet up with you? You're going to be and Idol!" I sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll still meet and we'll keep in touch, right?" he weakly smiled. I sighed. All I could do is sigh. "I'll miss you"

"Do me a favour. The next time I see you, Jungkook and You have to be together" "I can't promise that" I sighed.

"Seungcheol! Train is here!" Jeonghan came running to us.

 

"Looks like it's time to go" I sighed as I hugged all of them one by one, what's worse was all five of them are auditioning for Pledis.

I watched each one of them get on the train and wave me goodbye. I waved them back and watched the train go.

"See you again.." I sighed.

Now I know the reason why they'd been acting up today.

-

Omg Byebye for Coups for now :( I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!