Long Time Bestfriend

Boy In Love 2

Narrator's POV

"Choi S-Seungcheol!? Oh My God! Coups, is that you!?" You stood up from your seat and hugged him tightly.

S.Coups was the nickname he made up for himself and Coups for short. Since he liked rapping he decided a 'stage name' for himself.

They also have a group name, Seventeen.

Excitement rushed through your body as you saw him again.

"I thought you left me! I thought you'd never comeback for me" You pouted.

Choi Seungcheol was your long time bestfriend. He's a very loyal person and he's the sweetest guy friend you've ever had.

He was the very first person to befriend you and that was way back in Elementary School. 

Sadly, after years of being his bestfriend. He left to go back to his hometown Daegu. Although you thought he was only going for holiday but you thought wrong.

Since the day he left, you never saw him again until now.

"I told you, I'll come back" Seungcheol smiled which showed a perfect view of his dimples.

"I missed you too" he added. "You never told me you were coming back!" You exclaimed.

"It's a surprise. And I don't have your number. I upgraded my phone" he shrugged.

"Jisoo!? Jeonghan!? Mingyu!? Minghao!? Oh My Gosh! You've grown so much since I last saw you guys!" You squealed and hugged all of them.

Those 4 were Seungcheol's friends, you also befriended them and all 6 of you got along perfectly fine.

On the other side, Bangtan was confused as except for Jungkook.

Jungkook also knew Seungcheol and his friends. He finally understood why Seungcheol didn't hangout with him that much because of Hyejin.

"Oh? Is that Jungkook!?" Minghao pointed to a surprised looking Jungkook.

Jungkook never knew they would remember him actually.

"Jungkook! Wassup!" Mingyu fist bumped him. "I haven't seen you guys in a long time, how's life?" He asked. "Same old same old" Seungcheol shrugged.

"These are your friends? Should we do a little introduction?" Jeonghan pointed to Bangtan.

Eventhough no one answered, he started anyway. "I'm Yoon Jeonghan" "I'm Choi Seungcheol" "Kim Mingyu" "I'm Hong Jisoo" "Xu Minghao" they all introduced themselves and so did Bangtan.

"Oh and Hyejin this is Ju—" "I already know him" Hyejin cut Seungcheol off.

"He's my classmate" she chuckled. 

Jimin was a little offended when Hyejin never introduced him as her brother.

Hyejin's POV

"So have you found your twin?" Coups asked as all 6 of us were walking around the school.

"Yeah, have you?" Mingyu asked. "Yes—" "Really!? Can we meet him!?" They said in unison.

"You guys already did. He was Jimin" I sighed. "How come you never told us?" Coups asked.

"I'm in bad terms with Bangtan right now, including my twin" I huffed. "Why?" Jeonghan tilted his head to the side.

I explained the whole story to them which left them in shock.

"Wow.." Coups whispered. "I've gotten over him now so no worries. You guys can hangout as much as possible with them! You know, making more friends" I said.

"They seem to be so popular in this school" Jisoo said. "Yeah, the School's flower boys" I chuckled.

"Oh, yeah. How is Jinyoung hyung?" Minghao asked. "Well he's a soon to be k-idol under JYP. He's debuting soon" I explained.

"I'm really happy that I'm in the same class as you" Seungcheol smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm the only one in my apartment" Coups said. "My family is still back in Daegu" he sighed.

"Same, I'm living by myself. I kind of moved out from my step parents and Jimin" I explained.

"Hey, want to come over at my house?" He suggested. "Sure, I have nothing to do anyway" I smiled.

Seungcheol and I entered a building then headed to the elevators. He pressed the number 5 button.

The elevator then stopped at the level and we both got off.

"Woah, your apartment is huge!" I awed his place. "Where did you get money to rent this place?" I turned to him.

"I have a job" Seungcheol hanged his blazer on the coat stand and sat on the sofa.

"Can you apply me in? I really need money" I sat next to him and sighed.

"No problem, I'll ask the Manager if theres any vacant job" He nodded.

"Hey! No fair! I was drinking!" I whined.

Coups already started attacking my character.

"That's what you get when you're too slow!" He chuckled.

I sey my drink down and grabbed his controller making me lean over to him.

"Yah!" He lifted his arms up so I couldn't reach it.

"Yes!" He celebrated. "Okay, you'll buy us ice cream sandwhich!" His dimples were visibly showing as he smiled.

Seungcheol and I peacefully admired the Han River as we were eating our Ice Cream Sandwhich.

"I never knew Jungkook was your bestfriend" I broke the silence.

"Yeah, only for a little while though when you came" he said.

"What was like it in a relationship with Jungkook?" Coups turned to me. "Uhm well, first started off perfectly fine then it just turned to complete hell" I chuckled.

"Do you think it would be better if it was with me?" Seungcheol smirked. 

Oh my gosh. My face turned crimson red and the place fell silent again.

"I'm just kidding!" Coups chuckled. "Plus were just bestfriends, right?" He asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

 

-

Hey guys! I added some Seventeen members in the fanfic but not all 13 members since I only need a few.

If you guys are not familiar with Seventeen and want to know what the members look like, scroll down! 

Tell me who you like the most out of the five!

Choi Seungcheol/ S.Coups

Hip Hop Unit, Leader, 1995 

 

Yoon Jeonghan/Jeonghan

Vocal Unit, Second oldest, flower boy, 1995

 

Hong Jisoo/Joshua

Vocal Unit, same birthday as Kim Taehyung, 1995

 

Kim Mingyu/Mingyu

Hip Hop Unit, Tallest in Seventeen 185 cm, 1997

 

Xu Minghao/The8

Performance Unit, Chinese, 1997