'Date'

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

"a friendly date wouldn't hurt right? after all he's a friend.." I talked to myself while looking at myself in the girls' toilet.

"No! it's not a date! what are you thinking?!" I let out a frustrated groan and ruffled my hair.

"You can do this Hyejin, just survive the rest of the day with Jeon Jungkook" I nodded.

I walked out of the toilet and headed back to class.

The bell rang indicating that the class was finished. I packed my books into my bag.

"Hyejin.. do you mind hanging out with us?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh—" "Hyejin, come on!" Mingyu gestured me to hurry up.
"Uh..." my mind went blank.

'Who to pick!? Seungcheol? Jungkook? Seungcheol? Jungkook!?' I asked myself. 

"I think I'll head for the library today.." I bit my lip. "Ah okay" he nodded and walked back to Bangtan.

I walked towards the door where Seventeen was and pulled Jeonghan with me. "I need to talk to him, you guys go ahead first."

I caught them exchange confused looks but I ignored it.

 

"What now child?" he sighed as Jeonghan twirled his long hair.

Both of us were sitting inside the library.

"I need help!" I let out a frustrated groan.

"I don't even know who to choose! I don't want to hurt both of them" I pouted.

"I don't know you're really stuck in this. I mean Seungcheol has a very fragile heart. He's like a baby, once you hurt him you have to shower him non-stop with love. Yes he does act like a manly man but on the inside he's not. I don't really know about Jungkook but I know that he's just like Seungcheol. You have to shower him with love to get Jungkook to his old normal self again" Jeonghan said.

"Yes, that's why I don't want to hurt any of them. They're both very precious to me and I don't want to label anyone as a favorite or anything" I sighed.

I puffed my cheeks and held my books tightly to my chest as I saw Jungkook already waiting and leaning on the brick wall.

"Have fun" Jeonghan smirked.

I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed him. "Having fun without me?" Seungcheol popped from behind.

Narrator's POV

"Oh, I can't hang out with you today.. I'm hanging with Jungkook.." You inwardly sighed.

"Oh.." Seungcheol's expression dulled down and immidiately dipped his head low.

"I-i have to go" You smiled and lightly hugged Seungcheol and so as Jeonghan.

"Hey, cheer up man" Jeonghan nudged his friend which was full of sadness.

Seungcheol puffed his cheeks out and ran his fingers through his styled up hair.

You then jogged over to Jungkook who was patiently waiting for you.

"Hey" you smiled.

"Oh, hey" he pushed himself off the brick wall and smiled.

"Let's go?" the wind blew past us which made his fringe cover his eyes alittle.

I nodded.

To your surprise, Jungkook immediately took your hand and dragged you out of the school gates.

Seungcheol painfully watched as you two ran along. "I should just give up.." he muttered.

"What!? Don't!" Jeonghan hollered who had a 'shocked for life' expression on his face.

"Why?.. I don't even have a chance with her" He buried his face in his hands and sighed shakily.

"Coups, this is the first time I've seen you back out. You are the toughest man I know and you never back down. You can do it. Just wait patiently" He patted his friends back who was now sulking.

Your stomach rumbled lightly since you didn't get to eat at lunch because you were with Jeonghan.

'I'm hungry..' You thought to yourself as you rubbed your belly.

"You must be hungry, let's go eat first" Jungkook said as he'd read your mind.

You nodded and smiled.

Jungkook's hand never left yours instead he gripped tighter as if someone was taking you away from him, but it wasn't too tight to feel a pain.

Jungkook brought you into a mini 삼겹살 (Samgyeopsal/ Pork Belly) store.

"This store seems familiar.." You looked around.

Actually, way too familiar. It finally snapped in your head,

Jungkook took you for a date here.

All the memory came rushing back to you.

"Let's sit here" This was also the exact same spot you two sat in.
Is he going back to Memory Lane?

The ahjumma placed a plate full of pork belly infront of you two and also a plate of lettuce to make Ssam.

Jungkook and you happily placed the pork belly and grilled away.
You two then started making Ssam.

You shoved the first piece your my mouth and sighed. "This meat is unbelievable"

You chewed it more as the juices came out. Jungkook chuckled and ruffled your hair.

After you two were dont eating. Jungkook had dragged you into a hill where you could almost see all of Seoul.

"Wahhh! This is amazing!" The view was breathtaking.

You smiled to yourself as you admired the beauty of Seoul City.

"It's so pretty" You sighed.

Jungkook lovingly stared at you "Yes it is".

It was getting abit chilly since the day was slowly turning into the night.

You didn't even notice that you were shivering.

"Here, wear this" Jungkook placed his blazer around you and buttoned it up so you were well warmed.

You two sat down on the grass peacefully watching the sun setting.

It was a mixture of orange and pink. It was too beautiful to take your eyes off it.

Soon the stars came out. "The stars are besutiful.." Jungkook smiled as he looked up. You nodded in agreement. 

"You know what else is beautiful?" He looked at you. "What?.." you furrowed your eyebrows. 

"You"

Jungkook replied as he started leaning closer to you, his eyes never leaving your lips.

"W-we can't.." You pushed Jungkook away and shook your head.

-

oml Hey guys!!! sorry I've been really inactive xc.

I don't even know if Hyejin and Jungkook had a date there in the previous book, haha i made it up. oh wells.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!!