Equally

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

"So, what did you and Jungkook do?" Jeonghan closed his locker and leaned on it staring at me.

"N-nothing" I sighed and closed my locker.

"Ugh. Fine if you don't want to tell me" he rolled his eyes.

"H-hide me!" I whispered as I saw Jungkook and Taehyung walking together.

I quickly pushed Jeonghan infront of me and hid behind his tall figure. "And you said nothing happened between you both" he shook his head.

"Shut up!" I scoffed and ducked my head down as they were coming closer.

The foot steps soon faded away.

"Gone?" I tiptoed and looked over his shoulders.

Jeonghan nodded.

"Tell me, what happened?" he sighed.

I explained Jeonghan what happened yesterday "It's kind of awkward for me because I pushed him away when he tried to kiss me" I shrugged.

"Well, you did the right thing. You can't just let him kiss you" Jeonghan said. "Yeah but I bet he was hurt" I sighed and looked at the ground.

I feel really bad for Jungkook, yes I do have a soft spot for him even though I hate him to guts but I can't hate him forever.

I don't really like the idea of hurting people because it hurts me to see them hurt. I feel really really guilty about it but if I let him kiss me he will think that I'm accepting his feelings.

Ugh, I am so confused about this love thing.

I poked my sushi and sighed at it. "You're not eating it?" Minghao asked. I shook my head and pushed my tratly towards him.

"More food!" Mingyu cheered and ate my sushi.

"Hey! That was mine!" Minghao furrowed his eyebrows.

I lightly chuckled at their immature act and shook my head.

"You okay..?" Seungcheol leaned closer to me.

My heart started beating faster, my palms started getting sweaty and my cheeks started turning hot.

I nodded and took my phone out.

Great, I just turned down a conversation with him.

Well what as I suppose to do? I mean, I can feel Jungkook piercing his eyes through my back and I can't just be all nice to Seungcheol and play 'Ignore Jeon Jungkook' with him.

That's unfair. As people say, everyone gets treated equally.
Well, that was equal. Wasn't it?

Seungcheol and I decided to get some fresh air at the School roof top.

I couldn't deny him, he already looked hurt from awhile ago so I'll just give him a chance.

"Hyejin.." Coups started off.

"You've been avoiding lately.. anything wrong?.." he softly asked.

"Just... alot of things going in my mind right now.." I sighed and looked out on the horizon.

The soft breeze blew against past us which made chills down my spine and Seungcheol noticed that.

"It's getting chilly, isn't it?" Coups softly chuckled. "Here. put this on" Seungcheol wrapped his blazer around me for extra warmth and cozyness.

"H-hey.. it's okay.." I half-heartedly smiled.

Here goes my cheeks again turning red and hot.

"Looks like you got some frost bites on your cheeks, they're red."

Coups leaned closer to examine my cheeks.

Oh My Gosh, please don't do this to me. Stop making my heart waver. They're not frostbites!

"I'm okay.." I gently brushed his hand away and smiled again.

"Seungcheol?"

"Mhm..?"

"No matter what desicion I make... you'll support me.. right?.." I looked at him in the eye.

"Of couse that's what friends are for right?" he smiled.

If only you knew what I was talking about.

"C'mon, let's go inside. I don't want you sick" Seungcheol wrapped his arm around me and brought me back inside the school building.

Narrator's POV

Hyejin and Seventeen entered the class and quietly chatted together while Jungkook watched with a distance.

"I just don't get why she pushed me away" the younger let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well maybe because you're too pushy. You can tell she's not ready for love again" Namjoon sighed and flipped the page of his book without looking up at Jungkook.

"Yeah, well Hyejin is not pushing Seungcheol away!" He once again complained.

"You know what. Let's see it as this. Hyejin doesn't want to hurt you both so she's treating you both equally" Hoseok explained.

"Equally? Not even close" He scoffed.

"Well maybe if you change that cocky attitude of yours and be like Seungcheol she'll actually notice you. I mean, I'm not suprised if Hyejin and Seungcheol are dating because he's hella boyfriend material." Jimin said.

"So I'm not?" the younger sulked.

"No! We mean, you just need to be loyal and actually participate in the relationship" Yoongi explained.

 

As Mingyu was chatting with Hyejin, he noticed the nametag on her blazer.

"Yah! Where are you looking!?" Hyejin took the wrong idea and placed her arms over her chest.

"Choi Seungcheol?" Mingyu asked.

"What?" Seungcheol and Hyejin asked in unison. "Hyejin's blazer. It says 'Choi Seungcheol' on it stupid. I'm not a ert!" Mingyu donked your head with his hand and shook his head.

"Oh yeah. She was cold" Seungcheol explained.

"I just the wrong idea okay?" You rolled your eyes at Mingyu.

Hyejin's POV

I quickly shoved my books away in my locker as I saw Jeon Jungkook striding towards my direction and damn he doesn't look like he's in a good mood.

Here comes a bad tempered Jungkook.

-

Hey!!! Sorry I've been out lately!!! Am I MIA? Anywag I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and subsrcibe eventhough its a litte short!