You two Kissed!?

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV
I clutched tightly into my books as I walked around the school trying to avoid Seungcheol and the rest.

'Now you're even hiding from your own bestfriend? Pathetic!' My conscience told me.

"Shut up!" I whisper-yelled.
"Hyejin? Who are you talking to?" Seungcheol chuckled. My eyes widened, he was with Seventeen of course.

"Uh.. no one! I have to go!" I ran past them and heard Jeonghan murmur something but I didn't hear.

"Phew!" I sat myself on the bench and sighed.
"What am I going to do!?.." I sighed and settled my books down on the table.

"Hey" 

I looked up and saw Taehyung. I gave him a grin and fiddled with my fingers.

"Hey about Jungkook. He's really been acting up lately. I mean, he skips his meals and doesn't even talk to us that much—"

"Taehyung can you please just stop it with Jungkook?" I sighed.

"Okay! I'm sorry.. I'm just really concerned for him. I was just wondering if you can pay him a visit?" Taehyung sat next to me.
I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

"Want to hangout afterschool?" he asked.

"Thanks but I have an interview today. I really need to job" I smiled.

"Oh, well good luck!" he patted my head and chuckled.

I sighed as I slowly sat down next to Coups who was getting on with his undone homework.

I stared at his face.

His defined jawline.

His sharp nose.

Those plump soft lips.

I sighed and rested my chin on the palm of my hand.

Jeonghan's POV

Hm, that's weird.
Hyejin has been acting weird, especially towars Seungcheol. Did something happen between them?

I stared at Hyejin as she dreamily stared at Seungcheol. "No way!

Does she like him!?" I asked myself.
I smiled to myself.

"Why are you smiling? you look like an idiot" Mingyu laughed. "I think Hyejin likes Seungcheol!" I whispered.

"What!? Hyejin likes who?" Minghao joined in.

"Oh come on guys! don't jump into conclusions!" Jisoo sighed.

"Yeah. Jisoo is right, maybe she's just attracted to his handsomeness" Mingyu said.

"I still think she likes him" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Narrator's POV

Hyejin packed her books as quickly as she can so she could escape herself from Seungcheol and hide.

"Coups" Jeonghan called out. "Yo!" he turned around facing Jeonghan who just packed his books.

"Let's hangout today? Your place?" he asked.

"Sure! Invite Bangtan as well" Seungcheol added. "Hey, where is Hyejin?" Minghao looked around and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Weird.. She's always been running away from us. What's happened to her?" Jisoo scratched his head.

'Aish! it's my fault. Why did I even kiss her in the first place!' Seungcheol asked himself.


"Did something happen between you and Hyejin?" Mingyu asked as he finished gulping down his food.

"Uhm... N-nothing. Everything is perfectly fine between Hyejin and I" Seungcheol gave a nervous smile.

"I feel like there is" Jeonghan pursed his lips together in a thin line.

Hyejin's POV

I sat on an empty staircase and ate my homemade lunch.
"Are you really going to hide forever like this?" I sighed and sipped on my drink.

"Phew! Okay! Kim Hyejin you can do this!" I sighed and entered cafe.

"Hyejin!" Mrs. Song waved at me, I amiled and nervously walked towards her.

"Nice to see you again Hyejin!" She shook my hand and gave a welcoming smile.

Mrs. Song led me into a room— which was her office.

She sat down on her desk and placed her glasses on.
"Okay. You really seem to be an enthusiatuc person" she scanned my CV.

"Firstly, why should we accept you?" She leaned into her desk, anicipating.


I softly knocked onto Seungcheol's apartment.

I could hear their high-pitched screams.

"Ugh they must be playing" I sighed and decided to call Seungcheol.

"Yeah. I'm outside your apartment. Could you open the door for me? Thanks" I hunged up and stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

"So how was it?" Seungcheol asked as he opened the door. "Well.." I started off.

"Well?" he eagerly asked.

"I got accepted!" I jumped up and down. "Congrats!" he wrapped his arms around me and we jumped around.

"Hey, what's this little celebration of yours?" Namjoon asked. "She got accepted to a job!" Coups exclaimed.

"Congrats Hyejin!" He smiled.

"Thanks" I grinned.

I made my way to the living room and sat beside Jeonghan. "Congrats!" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Narrator's POV

Hyejin's eyes scanned the room and met his eyes whos been longing to meet hers.

"Congrats" Jungkook mouthed. Hyejin gave a half-hearted smile and looked away before the vibe goes awkward.

"Hey! should we play truth or dare?" Yoongj suggested. All of you agreed and sat in a circle surrounding an empty bottle.

Hoseok spinned the bottle and it landed on Jeonghan. 

"Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Uhm, Dare" Jeonghan reluctantly answered. "I dare you to eat a spoonful of ketchup" All of us grimaced and cringed.

"Urgh!" Jeonghan got up and poured ketchup into a tablespoon.

He reluctantly ate it and almost threw up because of the taste, Jeonghan gagged and hurriedly drank water. You all clapped and laughed at him.

"That was the worst" Jeonghan shivered.

Jeonghan then spun the bottle and it landed to Hyejin. "Yes!" Jeonghan celebrated. She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Dare"

"Yes! Okay, I dare you to go inside a room with Seungcheol for 10 minutes!" he smiled.

"what?! why!?" You and Seungcheol exclaimed in unison. "Why? I thought you two were close?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

You and Seungcheol had been quiet for the past 5 minutes. With him sitting on the edge of his bed and you in the middle.

This was the first time you two had been very awkward with eachother and you both hated it.

"Hyejin.." Seungcheol finally broke the silence which engulfed you two for the past minutes. 

"Hm..?" You looked over to him.

"About the kiss.." He started off. "Ei, it's only on the lips.. it's okay.."

'On the lips is totally not okay!' You said to yourself.

Jeongjan who was passing by the room to get to the bathroom heard everything.

"YOU TWO KISSED!?" He bursted the door open.

-

hey! omg its been a while! I hope you guys enjoy and subscribe!