Stop Avoiding Me

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV
I sat in silence as the rest discussed about the topic, excluding Seungcheol.

He had to go home and get some rest.

I bit my lip as I drowned every last bit of what happened. "D-did we really k-kiss?.." I asked myself.
"It can't be!" I whisper-yelled. 'You two kissed' My Conscience said. I mentally face palmed and sulked onto my desk.

"Oh? But why is Hyejin so quiet?" Jeonghan said out loud.

"Ah.. it's nothing.." I brushed my fingers over my lip and sighed.
It seems like we just broke the friendship border between us. But what happens next?

Aish! It will be awkward won't it? I don't think I can even face him!

"Hyejin, Jungkook and Taehyung! You three have a meeting today. Stay behind." Mr. Lee instructed.

"Yes!" We replied in unison.

"Hyejin, we'll be going" Jisoo patted my back as they left the classroom.

It now came down to the three of us only inside the room.
All three of us gathered around.

The meeting was pretty awkward since it was always engulfed by silence but we got some stuff through.

"Taehyung, can you go outside for a minute? I need to talk to Hyejin" Jungkook instructed.

Not again.

"We have nothing to talk about. Taehyung sit" I ordered. Taehyung was now reluctant if he should stay or leave.

"Yes we do" Jungkook stared at me. "The only thing we should be talking about is this. There's no reason why Taehyung should leave"

"Taehyung, once again. Leave please. I need to talk to her" Jungkook sighed frustratedly.

"No, sit" Taehyung immidietly sat down.

Jungkook and I were now having a staring competition.
"Once again. We have nothing to talk about. If we're finished with the meeting then I'll go first" I slung my bag on my shoulder and walked towards the door.

I heared Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh as I left the classroom.
"Should I visit Coups?" I bit my lip.

"S-seungcheol?..." I softly knocked on his door.

Nervousness rushed throughout my bodg as I heard heavy footsteps coming closer and closer.

The door opened revealing a bruised up Seungcheol. "Awh. Poor you, they didn't even clean you up properly" I sighed as I sat on his couch.

I avoided his stare and looked down at my feet. "Hold on, just sit down and I'll get you cleaned up properly" I patted his back and headed to his bathroom.

"Gosh. Hiding from the awkwardness is hard" I sighed and fished out his first aid kit.

I came back to his living room and kneeled infront of him. "Stay still" I held his cheek as I cleaned his cheek bones.

Then I moved over to his forehead.

Then it came to the lips.

I blinked and nervously gulped as I gently dabbed on it. Those soft plump lips of his, it was trying to call me, longing to be kissed. If only I can taste it one last time.

'Hyejin! What are you saying!' I said to myself.

I shook my head and focused on cleaning.

I finally finished cleaning his wounds and covered them up as well. "There! Done!" I closed the kit and placed it aside.

"Are you hungry? I should cook" I smiled, but before I got on my feet Seungcheol grabbed my wrist.

My heart started beating 10 times faster, my palms began sweating.

"Hyejin, stop avoiding me" he sighed. 'That escalated quickly. Ithought he would never find out' I said to myself.

"I-i should go cook" I gave him a lukewarm smile and headed to the kitchen. I sighed to myself and leaned against the counter.

I set out the ingredients for Bibimbap and started on making them.
"Done!" I sighed and neatly placed them onto a clean plate.

I brought the plate full of Bibimbap over to Seungcheol and set it down on the coffee table. "Wow!" his pupils grew bigger.
"It's your favourite" I smiled.
"Eat up" I smiled and drew the plate closer to Coups.

"Ahh.. I am so full" Seungcheol rubbed his stomach and sighed.

He finished the whole plate in seconds which wasn't shocking to me, he's been like that since birth. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't save any for you" He bit his lip. "It's okay! It's just actually meant for you anyway" I smiled.

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie?" Coups pulled out his DVD rack and ran his finger at the edges of the DVD cases. "Hmm.." he hummed.

"Pick one" Seungcheol jumped next to me into the couch and lightly shoved the DVD rack to me. 

"I know! Hunger Games!" we exclaimed in unison. "You like that too?!" his eyes glistened. "Yes! I love it!" I smiled.

"As expected. what don't we have in common?" Coups chuckled.

I nodded.

Seungcheol placed the DVD in the DVD player and snuggled close to me. 

Narrator's POV

"I-i'll go make popcorn.." Hyejin escaped from Seungcheol and headed over to the kitchen. 

Seungcheol didn't like how Hyejin was acting towards him, it kind of felt like he was disgusting to her. You kept on avoiding him and it made Coups feel said on the inside.

You came back with a bowl of freshly hot msde cheese popcorn, it was both your favourite.

Hyejin placed the bowl in between her and Seungcheol to separate both. Coups sighed. 

It came down to the kissing scene of Peeta and Katniss. 

You two both tensed up. "Ahem!" Seungcheol cleared his throat and shuffled uncomfortably on his spot.

You fiddled with your fingers and couldn't even face Seungcheol now, it became more embarrassing.

"Hyejin.." Seungcheol called out as he packed the DVD. "yeah?" you answered.

"About the kiss—" 

"I better go! It's late now! I still have an interview. See you tomorrow at School!" You shuffled your way to the door and immediately ran out as you slipped you shoes on.

-

Hey Guys!!! Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry!!! I was on a littke hiatus!! Omg but here it is! finally! sorry to keep you guys waiting!!