Trip to Memory Lane

Boy In Love 2

Narrator's POV

"Yoon Jeonghan, I'm going to kill you!" You said as you were trying to catch you breath from all the running.

Jungkook, on the other side. Was angry, if only smoke could come out of his ears, it would. He didn't know why he was feeling like this. It was weird of him. 

You turned to a flustered Seungcheol. "Oh my gosh! Coups, I am so sorry! Someone couldn't keep their hands to themselves" You glared at Jeonghan.

"Well someone couldn't keep their lips to themselves" Jeonghan laughed so did Minghao, Mingyu and Jisoo.

"You're going to be dead later!" You bit your lip in embarrassment.

Hyejin's POV

I kept on glaring at Jeonghan as I chomped down my sandwhich.

"Why are you looking at me?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Look at Seungcheol instead. I know you want to" the corner of his lips tugged upwards creating a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and focused on my food. "Hey, Ji. Do you want to hangout today?" Coups asked. "Ooh! He's asking her for date!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"This is the last time were saying it. We're just friends!" I whined.

"Yeah.." Seungcheol said. "Anyway do you want to?" He asked. "Sure, I would love to!" I smiled

"Oh! I forgot, I need your number" Coups said.

I typed in my number as he handed me his phone. "There we go" I handed his phone back.

I was walking along the stretched hallways trying to find the nearest bathroom.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw the least two people I would want to see at the end of the hallway.

Jungkook and Aeyoung.

Their lips moulded into eachothers while their arms wrapped around eachother like their life depended on it.

Tears starting forming on the corner of my eyes. I cupped my mouth and headed to the bathroom. 

I locked myself inside the bathroom stall and silently cried. 'You said you've gotten over him' my conscience said.

I'm just a fool crying over a guy who doesn't even love me, who doesn't care how I feel. Why am I still crying over him who has damaged my heart so many times? 

Why? I bit my lips trying to muffle my cries. 

I wish I never met you, Jeon Jungkook.

'You're so pathetic!" My conscience said. "Yes I am" I shakily sighed and wiped my tears off with the back of my hands.

I walked out of the bathroom. I flinched abit as I saw Coups running to me. "What's wrong? Why were you crying?" He cupped my cheeks.

Narrator's POV

You was sobbing on Seungcheol's chest as he rubbed circles on your back. 

Despite Seungcheol's curiousness, he decides to comfort you first before shooting you with questions he'd been wanting to ask.

S.Coups cupped your face and wiped your fallen tears with his thumb. "It's okay, don't cry" he whispered.

After you've settled down, he decided to ask a question. "Why are you crying?" he solemnly asked. 

"J-Jungkook" you choked out. "I-i saw him kissing another girl" Hyejin shakily sighed.

"I thought you got over him?" He slowly asked. "I thought I did.." "but seeing him with a different girl hurts me so much, I just can't move on. I love him too much, but he doesn't even love me.." you bit your lip trying to stop your tears from coming out.

"I'm so pathetic! Crying over a stupid guy" Hyejin buried her face in her hands and sobbed once again.

"It's okay.. Love hurts." was all Seungcheol could respond with. "Y-you want me to break contact with him?" He asked. "No, I don't want to ruin your friendship just because of a stupid girl like me".

"No, you're not stupid" He hugged you and slowly rocked your bodies back and forth.

"You still love him?" He whispered. "I can't imagine the day I won't" you sighed.

"I-i want to get over him" Hyejin looked up at Seungcheol. "But I can't.. I love him too much. He's damaged me so many times but I still love him, with all my heart." You said.

"That's so painful.." Hyejin whispered.

"Everything's going to be okay." You closed your eyes as Coups kissed your forehead.

Hyejin's POV

"Since you're sad right now and need company, I'm here to cheer you up!" This is the side I like about Coups.

He likes cheering people up and making them laugh. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we hopped inside the bus. "You'll see" he turned to me and smiled.

As we got off the bus, my eyes widened. 

Jamsil Baseball Stadium!?

"We haven't been here for a long time!" I exclaimed.

Seungcheol and I last visited here was about 6 years ago. It was his last day in Seoul before goimg back to Daegu.

"Were going down to memory lane" he smiled. "Now, let's go before we miss the game!" Coups pulled me along to buy tickets.

Baseball wasn't my sport but when Coups took me to a game. Immediately fell inlove with baseball. I don't know how he did it but he just did. Our favorite team was Doosan Bears, they were the best.

"Stay here, while I buy food" I nodded, he quickly stood up and headed to the person selling food.

I scanned the Stadium downing ever memory that pops up in my head. It was good to be back here.

Minutes later, Seungcheol came back with two hotdogs in his hand and two drinks.

I took mine and smiled at him. "Thank You very you don't know how happy I am right now!" I exclaimed.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy" he smiled.

The game started with the South Korean National Anthem. Of course we sang along with it.

We then sat down as the players got ready for the real game.

"Go Doosan Bears!" I squealed.

"Wooho!!" Seungcheol joined in with the cheering. We looked at eachother and both laughed. 

I took a bite on my hotdog. "Tasty as always" I smiled as I chewed my food.

It was then halftime, the players went back to their lockers to have a quick rest.

"Alright!" The MC said. "Okay! Everyone knows how this goes right? We'll be starting the 'Kiss Cam' as we patiently wait for the players to get back in the field"

Oh no, the Kiss Cam was the worst. The camera finds random couples which shows up on the big screen. That certain couple then has to kiss eachother.

Of course we haven't been picked since we weren't minor back then but there's 50% chance we can get picked here.

The camera started scanning the crowd. I nervously sipped on my drink and looked up at the big screen.

The first couple was chosen, they simple kissed as the crowd goes wild. 

The camera once again started scanning the crowd.

My heart stopped as the Camera focused on us.

"You two seem like a lovely couple!" The MC exclaimed. I shook my head "were just friends!" I said.

"Aw come on! Give him a kiss!" He said. My cheeks started heating up. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd chanted.

I looked at Seungcheol shyly, he was flustered but managed to smile.

I leaned in and kissed him on his cheek. The crowed cheered despite some was in dissapointment. But who cares? Like I said in the first place, were just friends.

Seungcheol was as red as a Tomato and so was I. Eventhough the Stadium was loud, quietness engulfed both of us.

Narrator's POV

Seventeen and Bangtan gathered at Jeonghan's place to watch the Doosan Bears Baseball game.

"Jisoo! Hurry, the game is starting soon!" Jeonghan called out to Jisoo who was still fishing snacks from Jeonghan's pantry.

The game was going great, Doosan Bears were leading the game.

Halftime came, the boys groaned "Argh! I was so into it!" Namjoon whined.

"Ooh! The Kiss Cam! I want to see this!" Mingyu cheered. "ert" Taehyung muttered and walked out of the room to get a drink.

Since it was halftime, half of the boys were either on their phone or either searching for more food.

Mingyu silently clapped as the first couple kissed with out hesitating.

He then froze as he saw two faces that were very familiar in the Kiss Cam.

"Is that Seungcheol and Hyejin!?" He yelled. The boys immediately ran to the livingroom and glued their eyes on the TV.

"What!?" They hollered in unison.

-

Hey guys! i hope you guys Enjoy and subcribe! Also if you haven't noticed, I changed my username.