Competition

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV
"Jungkook?... W-what are you doing here?" I silently asked avoiding his eyes.
"Oh.. Uhm.. I just wa— actually y-you left something in class the o-other day and I wanted to r-return it.." he stuttered.
"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw him holding nothing. "Oh! Yeah.. I fo-forgot.." Jungkook muttered.

"W-where were you?.." he asked.

"At Seungcheol's. I slept there since he needed my compamy" I confidently said.
"Oh.." his eyes immediately fell to his feet. "Well. See you around" I walked past him and closed the door behind me.

I clutched my chest as my heart beat was furiously pumping.

I peeped into the tiny gap of my curtain and saw him. "Is he crying?" I whispered as I saw Jungkook wiping under his eyes with his thumb.

"Hey Guys!" Coups greeted as we entered the Bowling place. All of them were there, it was a surprie that Jungkook brought his girlfriend with him.

Seungcheol grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it. He always does this to me whenever hes uneasy about something.

"I'm going to be okay.." I gave him a lukewarm smile.

"Okay! I've divided us into two teams! Which ever team loses. Buys us food" Yoongi said. We all agreed on it.

"Team one is; Jeonghan, Minghao, Jisoo Seungcheol, Mingyu, Aeyoung and Me" My eyes widened.

I inwardly groaned and sulked.

"Okay, Team 2 is: Hyejin, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin" Yoongi once again called out.

"Hey, are you going to be okay?" S.Coups whispered. "Mhm. The question is. Is your team going to survive the witch?" Coups and I laughed which caught Bangtan and Seventeen's unwanted attentions.

I sat down on the bench as I waited for my turn. I fiddled with my fingers, it was very awkward with them now.

"Hey" Taehyung sat next to me. "Mhm.." I responded and eyed Coups as he bowled.
"Hye—" "Taehyung please. Leave me alone for now" I sighed.

It was finally my turn. I got up and grabbed an 8kg ball.

I have to admit, I'm not very good at bowling so don't expect me to get a strike.

I got into my position and bowled.

Darn it! It went out.

I heard Aeyoung laugh. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Here let me help you" Seungcheol being a gentleman he is.

"Okay so when you bowl you want to stand on your strong foot and place the weak one at the back. Then you take atleast three steps get in the position where your weak foot is at the back and bowl" Seungcheol demonstrated.

I tried his technique and got a strike.

"Yayyy!!" Team 2 cheered and hugged me.
I widened my eyes as I saw Jungkook right infront of me wrapped his arms around my torso.
He cleared his throat and unwrapped himself from me.

I looked at Aeyoung who was giving me death stares all the time.

I innocently smiled at her causing her to get fired up.

The game was a very intense one. At the start Team one was winning then we caught ul by how many points and now it was the last round.
It was very very intense for me since it was Coups versus Jungkook.

Narrator's POV
"Aish! We could've won!" Aeyoung hissed. "It's okay Coups" you patted his back and chuckled.

"I got distracted that you actually cheered for me" he said.
"You're my bestfriend, why wouldn't I cheer for you?" Hyejin said.

You were all gathered around a big table for 14 people. You all decided to eat at a grilling place where you cook the meat right infront of you.

You were all given a plate full of meat and then started grilling.
"Mmm. They smell so good!" Jeonghan who was next to you sniffed as the aroma was coming out of his bacon.

It was badluck since Aeyoung and Jungkook was right infront of you cuddling with eachother. Blegh!
You rolled my eyes and turned to Seungcheol.

"Hey, Can I comeover and watch a movie with you since I'm abit lonely tonight?" You asked loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

'Okay. That sounded completely wrong.' You said to yourself. "Good Luck with that" Mingyu chuckled.

"We're not doing anything intimate okay" Hyejin sighed. "Ooh! Can I come then?" Minghao asked.

"Me too?" Soon, all just decided that they're going over at Seungcheol's house to watch a movie.

You then removed your meat out of the grill and into you plate. You made samgyeopsal and ate it.

"Mm! The meat is really nice!" You turned to Seungcheol and gave him a thumbs up.
Hyejin's face grew gloomy as she saw Jungkook feeding Aeyoung.
You had to admit that you were very jealous.

Yes, you still loved him and it angered you that he can't even be jealous. Not even one bit.

An idea then popped in your mind and you mischieviously smiled. You looked over to Seungcheol who was still patiently waiting for his meat too cook.

Hyejin made another samgyeopsal. "Seungcheol. Ahh" you said. Seungcheol opened his mouth and gladly ate your samgyeopsal.

Jungkook's hand turned into fists.

He scoffed and fed Aeyoung.

Soon it turned into a competition-like.

"Hyejin, I'm full" Seungcheol groaned as he rubbed his stomach.

Bangtan and Seventeen noticed your's and Jungkook's weird actions aswell.

Hyejin's POV
"You were jealous right?" Seungcheol whispered as we were all walking out of the restaurant. 

"What? No!" I shook my head. "It was obvious" he chuckled.

"Urgh! Yes, I was. It's so unfair that I always get jealous. Why do I still have feelings for him!?" I groaned.

-

Yasss double update! Enjoy and subscribe! My phone is at 2% gotta goooo