Stress and Anxiety

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

I quietly sighed as I glanced at a very new and quiet Seungcheol today who was peacefully doing his work with a blank expression which is not likely him.

I bit my lip and continued on my work but I can't, this feeling is bothering me. Seungcheol is keeping a secret from me, something I should know.

I sighed and tried to stop glancing at him but failed.

"Are you okay?.." Minghao tapped my back from behind. "You really seem to zone out and always look at Seungcheol's direction" he added.

"Yeah.. just some thoughts" I turned back sighed. He nodded before continuing on with his work.

Narrator's POV

You walked along the hallway with Jeonghan who is annoyed because you didn't let him eat his lunch.

"He's just suddenly avoiding me now!" you hollered.

Good thing no one was barely here to witness you lashing out.

"I'm just really worriedly for him! As his bestfriend I've experienced this kind of situation with him where it gotten to the point where he wanted to suicide. He didn't tell anyone, not even me! He was lucky I forced his secret out of him and we sorted this out! Jeonghan I don't want this to happen to him" You sighed.

You were really getting to the point where anxiety never left your side. It was just worrying you way too much that you couldn't even sleep, not even a blink.

"Hyejin, stop stressing yourself over this!" Jeonghan held you by your shoulders and shook you. "Jeonghan I can't! I'm too worried for him"

"Look at yourself! Dark bags under your eyes! pale skin! You look unhealthy! Hyejin take care of yourself first. Please! You're stressed with all this love thing!" He sighed.

"Jeonghan I'm—" Your body unconciously fell as your vision turned black. "Hyejin! This is what I mean!" Jeonghan hollered.

You were englfed with beeping sounds. White walls all around you, the smell of medicine filled up your nose.

You were in the hospital.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Jeonghan pacing back and forth biting his lip.

"Jeonghan.." You weakly called.

He was too busy panicking and couldn't hear you. "Yoon Jeonghan!" you called.

He finally stopped in his tracks and looked at you with red glossy eyes.

"Hyejin!" He sat next to your bed and hugged you tightly. "I was worried!" he sighed.
"I'm sorry" you whispered.

The doctor came in. "Ms. Park! You're awake!" he exclaimed. You nodded. "Doc! Is she okay?" Jeonghan rushed over to the doctor.

"Yes. It's not much of a big deal but she lost her conciousness because she's had alot of stress and anxiety lately. Anxiety also lowered her blood pressure. Be aware and don't get her into too much stress. Keep her as happy as possible" The doctor dipped his head and quietly left.

"How is she!?" Seungcheol bursted in the room.

"I'm okay" You sighed.

He ran over to you and hugged you ever so tightly. "You made me worry" He shakily sighed.

You sat up. "Don't worry about me".

"Hyejin!" Taehyung bursted in along with Bangtan and Seventeen.
His eyes were puffy, red and glossy.

"Were you crying?.." You softly laughed. Taehyung just pouted and hugged you tightly.
You made eye contact with Jungkook who also had red puffy eyes but broke it right away.

"Seungcheol.. Just please tell me. Whatever your problem is. I'm your bestfriend" You sighed.

You and Seungcheol were sitting on a bench in a park. 'That's the point! It's because you're my bestfriend' Seungcheol thought.

"Really, nothing is absolutely bothering me" He lied. "Seungcheol, don't think I didn't notice you're acts" You sighed.

"Please, don't keep it to yourself. If the right time comes, please do tell me" You looked a him, worried.

'I'm sorry Hyejin, Sorry' he thought.


Hyejin's POV

The bus ride with Seungcheol was extremely quiet though there was noise sorrounding us.

We both got off the bus and walked inside the cafe. The scent of freshly brewed coffee engulfed my nose.

"Good Afternoon!" I bowed to Mrs Song as I passed her.

I changed into my uniform and locked away my schol uniform inside my locker.

My shift then started.

It was a very busy day, lots of running around. I must say, it wasn't a very good one for me.

I kept on stealing glances at Seungcheol which distracted me. I kept getting scolded by business women and men for how slow I was.

Seungcheol was just really bothering me.

I slumped into the seat and sighed.

I was on break. finally.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mrs. Song sat next to me. "I don't know, Seungcheol is just really making me worry" I huffed.

"Oh, it's not my business to ask so I hope everything gets better between you two" She patted my back and stood up.

I sipped on my iced coffee and watched him work.

Seungcheol caught me looking at him and gave a small grin.

I could tell that was a forced one.

"Have a good night! Don't forget to lock up!" Mrs. Song waved before leaving the cafe.

Seungcheol and I were the last ones.

"You go, I'll lock up" he smiled as he placed his mop back. I nodded and grabbed my bag.

"I'll be waiting outside" I said.

I leaned against the wall inhaling the cold breeze.

"Hey.." A voice greeted. I turned my head to the side and saw Jungkook who was also in the same position as me.

How long has he been here?

"What are you doing here?" I scoffed lightly. "Let's go— Oh.. I guess you're walking her home?.." Seungcheol asked.

I studied his expression and I swear I saw him frown. "Uh yeah.." Jungkook replied. "No, Seungcheol I'm walking with you" I pushes myself off the wall. "It's alright, I'll walk by myself.." he have me a luke warm smile and started walking off.

"Seungcheol..."

I sighed and turned to Jungkook. "Great" I scoffed and walked ahead of him.

 

I looked at the ground and shoved my hands on my pocket. 

It was silent and very awkward. 

Jungkook and I finally arrived at my house. "Thanks" I mumbled and was about to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"Can you please give me another chance?" 

-

Ugh this took long! OKay so I apologize for the slow as update but here it is! I managed to finally finish it.

As you guys saw my last update, theres 90% chance that I'm going to end this fanfic at chapter 38 like the last book. omg. bc i domt even know where this story is going tbh.

Anyway enjoy and subscribe!