Jungkook's Cheesy Lines

Boy In Love 2

Hyejin's POV

Ah, Term break.  

If you thought that school was over, then you're wrong. Our School Ball happens early mid-year. Wierd right. Anyway, back to the story.

"NO!" Jungkook screamed as I beat him in his car racing game.

Jungkook's parents were overseas for a vacation, Jungkook suggested that he would rather stay home.

"Yes! Okay, you lost the bet so you're buying us two Pizzas, actually 3 boxes of Pizzas" I jumped up and down while he puffed his cheeks out in defeat, I stuck my tongue out at him and giggled.

Jungkook solenmly reached for his phone and ordered for Pizza while I chuckled at his cuteness. "Knock, knock!" Someone spoke through the door.

"Woah, that was fast" Jungkook said in surprise as he just finished ordering through his mobile "I'll get it" I sighed.

I opened the door revealing 6 boys, I made a poker face "sorry you're uninvited" I closed the door and chuckled "who was that?" He asked getting up "Bangtan" I plainly replied.

"Yah! Open Up!" Jimin's voice could be heard "Why do they have to ruin our date!?" Jungkook sighed heavily "date?" I turned to him "seems like it" he shrugged.

Jungkook scoffed and opened the door letting those 6 idiots come in the house.

"You guys are seriously annoying" Jungkook scoffed "I agree" I said.

"Park Hyejin, since when did you become like Jungkook so much!?" Jimin gasped, I shrugged.

"they're really alike, I have to say" Namjoon stated "agree" the rest nodded "seems like we're really meant to be" Jungkook grinned.

"Anyway, you guys are just in time. Jungkook ordered 3 boxes of Pizza" I said "I never knew he was that nice" Hoseok said.

"he lost a bet" I explained "that makes sense" he nodded.

After a couple of minutes the pizza finally came.

I went for the door and received the Pizza boxes "Baekhyun?.. first I saw you at the Cafe working and now delivering?" I questioned.

"Oh, Hey Hyejin" he smiled "yeah, I need money right now so I am basically applying for any job" he shrugged.

"I pity you, anyway nice seeing you!" I cheered "you too! Have a nice day!" He said before walking back to his motorcycle.

I closed the door and headed back to the living room setting the Pizza boxes down.

 

After chilling and playing games, Bangtan decided to leave since it was pretty late but I stayed.

"Hey, Jungkook I have to go. It's pretty late" I said getting up "Okay, Bye" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye" I waved and reached for the door "Yah! Where do you think you're going!?" Jungkook whined "but you just said.." I mumbled.

"I'm bipolar, I get sad when you go" he pouted.

"Okay" I sighed and sat next to him "how long do you want to stay?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder "as long as you want" I replied.

"Can you stay forever?" He asked, I chuckled "I'll try if I can stay overnight".

 

Mum and Dad gave their consent and let me stay over at Jungkook's house which made him happy.

I played on my phone as I waited for Jungkook to come out of the bathroom, I was already dressed in my pyjamas.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom half with the towel around his waist with water slightly running down his abs.

He ruffled his damp hair as he dried it with a towel, I got up and headed strait to the bathroom passing him.

I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face so I headed back to Jungkook's room and layed down on his soft comfy bed.

He snuggled up to me and kissed the tip of my nose.

"You know, I'm really happy that I met you. I mean, theres 8 planets, 1 world, 7 continents, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas and suprisingly, I got to meet you" he smiled.

"You're such a nerd~" I cringed.

"A nerd for you"~ he crinkled his nose at the cheesyness "ugh, since when did you learn all these things?" I chuckled.

"From the one and only Jimin" he laughed "who else?"

I turned around and closed my eye letting Jungkook hug me on the waist from behind.

His hot breath was touching my exposed neck which made me shiver a little and Jungkook felt that, so he pulled me closer to him.

I turned around and buried my face om the crook of his neck with my lips touching his visible collarbones.

Next Morning

Jungkook was preparing both of us breakfast while I sat down and watched him cook since he didn't want me to help him because 'he's got it'.

"Achoo!" I sneezed "I think I'm sick" I sighed "I think you're suffering from the lack of vitamin me" Jungkook smirked "gosh, stop it with you and your cheesy lines~" I scrunched up my nose.

"I can't help it" he laughed.

"I guess I'll just have to get used to it" I shrugged.

"Oh you have to" he laughed.

Jungkook served the breakfast which was Chinese Fried Rice and egg omelets.

"Wow you're actually pretty good at cooking" I nodded, I was impressed "of course I am" Jungkook proudly pumped his chest, I rolled my eyes and muttered something under my breath "cocky much.." 

-

Omgg did you guys enjoy 'love is not over'? If you guys did, then I hope you guys also enjoy this sequel! Sorry if this is abit short! But I got too excited and uploaded it anyway! Enjoy the first chapter! 

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE FINALLY 19! I hope you have a great birthday and don't tire yourself too much! Remember to always have your meals and take care or yourself!