Chapter 8

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘Last practise for your come back show? Aigoo…. No wonder u looks especially tired today…’ Lizzy looked at Eunhyuk who is practically plastered to the bed, not moving.

‘Yeah…And Liz…’ Eunhyuk turned his head, looking at Lizzy who is sitting next to him.

‘Hmn?’ Lizzy asked, she realize her own acting is quite good recently, they are seldom being yelled by producer recently.

‘U still haven’t  confirm whether u will be  come to our show….’ Eunhyuk asked, sitting up and looked at Lizzy hopefully.

‘Hmnnn… I… have to ….’

Oh…. Please just come….’ Eunhyuk looked at her pleadingly.

‘Hahahaha!! All right… I promise u I will try to arrange alright?’ Lizzy laughed, this monkey acting is quite good too she must say…She is almost convinced that he really wanted her to go to his show...

‘Yes…please….’ Eunhyuk laid back to the tatami, chest down with his hand spread wide open beside him.

‘Eunhyuk ya…. Are u hungry?’ Lizzy asked, she bought some snack for him when she is on the way back just now.

‘Any food?’ Eunhyuk looked over to her side again.

‘Yes… come on up~’ Lizzy hold out her hand and pulled him up.

‘Yeah……’ Eunhyuk followed closely behind Lizzy, sitting down and waiting for Lizzy to serve him. He must say having a ‘wife’ does have its benefit….

‘Here…’ Lizzy place the mandu, tteobokki she brought back in front of him and admire him gobble down the food in top speed.

‘U are not eating?’ Eunhyuk asked. Lizzy shook her head, standing up again.

‘Eat slowly…’ Lizzy placed a cup of water in front of him.

‘Thanks…’ Eunhyuk and Lizzy talked as he ate, mostly about his schedule and his coming back show tomorrow.

‘So…. U better rest early today…’

‘YAH~ This is the 1sttime I am not with my team mate on the eve of our coming back show…’ Eunhyuk suddenly thought of that.

‘Oh? So what did u all normally do?’

‘Practising~’

‘Can’t be all night right?’ Lizzy asked, that would be tired….

‘We… talked… and massage each other… haha!!’ Eunhyuk thought of how they ‘massage’ each other. It always ended up as a wrestle between them, especially him and Donghae. But since big part of the boys are with partner now, they are going back to their own partner for comfort before the show tomorrow. That leave the grumbling Leeteuk, restless Sungmin and nonchalant Yesung alone without partner.

‘Oh? So…. What happen to Leeteuk, Sungmin and Yesung oppa?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Comforting each other~ hahaha!!!’ Eunhyuk laughed.

‘…………….’ Lizzy picked up her phone, messaging the 3 poor souls ‘Hwaiting, oppa~ rest early and all the best tomorrow…’

‘Don’t u want to go and rest 1st?’ Eunhyuk asked, feeling content after the supper.

‘Its ok… my class is not that early tomorrow…’ Lizzy walked over and sat down behind Eunhyuk, massaging him gently.

‘Liz??’ Eunhyuk looked at producer Byung who shrugged his shoulder. This is not mention in the scrip just now…

‘Since none of your buddy is here, I will be the one massaging u then…’

‘Oh… thanks…’

‘U are most welcome….’ The couple fall into a comfort silent as Lizzy massage Eunhyuk gently. This is when the producer decided to cut on and leave some space for the audient to imagine.

‘All right, rest well both of u… shall see u both tomorrow at the backstage after the coming show..Lizzy will have to start earlier though, when u are watching them performing on the stage…’ Producer Byung instructed.

‘Yes….Take care… have a good night…’ Both of them greeted at the crew politely as they leave the house. Lizzy continued with what she is doing and it does surprise Eunhyuk.

‘The crew are gone…’ Eunhyuk tapped at her hand.

‘Yes, I know….’ Lizzy rolled her eyes, can’t she be a bit nicer to him? ‘ I didn’t do it because of the camera ok?’ Eunhyuk smiled at the sound that she did the massaging willingly… As Ga Eul said, Lizzy is just the sort of person who will repay your kindness hundred times more if she decided that u are being nice to her….

‘Oohhh… ah…’ Eunhyuk let out occasion groan of pleasure and Lizzy burst out laughing.

‘Stop doing that!!! People might have dirty thought….’ Lizzy slapped on his shoulder.

‘People who thought that are the one who is dirty minded, ok?’ Eunhyuk too laughed with her.

‘Let it out in a more normal way…’ Lizzy get her hand on massaging him again and Eunkyuk let out a even more lewd groan just to irritate Lizzy.

‘U are sickening…’ Instead of feeling irritated, Lizzy felt that he is being so funny that she keeps on laughing at every groan of him.

‘Hey~ is there laughing gas in our apartment here? Why people just can’t stop laughing when they are in here?’Eunhyuk too laughed with her.

‘No… cos u are monkeying around here…’ Lizzy laughed, turned her head at the sound of the beep of her phone.

‘Change that phone for goodness sake…’ Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at the sight of her battered, old fashion phone. She been earning quite a lot too from her part time job and the WGM show isn’t it?

‘Oh… its still can be used, why waste the money?’ Lizzy replied, smiling at the message she receive.

‘I am feeling so lonely here that I decided to sleep early, see u at our comeback show tomorrow. Good night and sweet dream. From Angel Without Wing~’  She flashed the message to Eunhyuk and they both laughed at the cute reply from Leeteuk.

‘Good night and sweet dream, oppa….’ Lizzy send him a brief reply and continued to massage Eunhyuk, who is enjoying it greatly. The 2ndbeep of her phone rang and she picks it up.

‘Thanks~ I will work hard for the sake of our beloved fan and my turtle baby, good night and sweet dream~’ Lizzy practically laughed out loud at the sight of Yesung’s message and Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at the sight of it.

‘What has our performance got to do with his turtle baby? I really can’t predict what is in this fella’s head at all…’ Eunhyuk commented.

‘Well… after being with him for so many years, now only u realize? Thought u got used to it?’ Lizzy asked, after giving Yesung a brief reply of good night.

Lizzy’s phone ring again and Eunhyuk frowned at the sound of it.

‘Who is it this time?’ Eunhyuk asked, when he saw Lizzy smiling at the sight of it..

‘Oh~ Sungmin oppa…That’s quite enough… Come on, lets’s go to bed… U need rest…’ Lizzy stand up and walked toward her room, tapping on her phone repeatly.

‘Hmn….’ Eunhyuk looked at her as she closed her bedroom door… what secret did she and Sungmin had? Why didn’t she show him Sungmin’s message? Eunhyuk shook his head, why should he bother and make himself  sound like a jealous husband here?  As if he cares….Yeap… he need rest, he had to do his best tomorrow….

………

………….

……………………

‘Oh yeah~ it’s a great success!!!’ the boys cheered, happy with their own performance. Its close to perfect!

‘So, Lizzy~ what do u think of our performance?’ Sungmin asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

‘Oh!! great great great~’ Lizzy laughed like a silly school girl, still mesmerized by the charm the boys displayed on the stage. She thinks, she is being very much like a half ELF herself.

‘And… thanks for last night….’ Sungmin whispered in her ears. Lizzy shook her head, smiling at him again. She really likes this oppa, it’s always a pleasure to have him around.

‘I am glad u enjoyed it…Any complaint so far??? ’ Leeteuk asked.

‘Oh yeah…the irritating thing is Ga Eul keep on shouting beside me and its making me deaf… The girl behind me keep hitting me with her light stick and the girl in front keep stepping on my feet…other than that, everything is fine…’ Lizzy complaint, sticking out her tongue at the boys who started to laugh at her ‘complaint’.  Ga Eul is forbidden from entering the backstage thus she went back with Saengjoo after the show. It would have to be that way anyway, Lizzy won’t be able to attend to them since she has to deal with the filming of the WGM again.

‘Sooo many complaint… Luckily our show is good enough to make it up for that…’ Eunhyuk smirked.  ‘U haven’t told me how I fare…’ Eunhyuk asked, slapping at Sungmin’s shoulder as he walked toward Ryeowook and Suan.

‘Oh, u are great too…. A little bit behind the rest of oppa though…’ Lizzy laughed, enjoying the pissed look on his face. She has to agree he looked great, no wonder he is being called the dancing machine. He can really dance! And she is surprise how different he looked when he started to dance, he looks so confidence.

‘Cheh~’ Eunhyuk smirk, what good words can she expect from this girl? At least she did say that he is great right?

‘And… u are on good term with Heechul oppa eh?’ Lizzy whispered in Eunhyuk’s ears, looking over to Heechul side for fearing of him suddenly walking over and overheard their conversation.

‘What do u mean by that?’ Eunhyuk asked, puzzled at her sudden question.

‘He even helped u to carry ur mic when u are dancing just now… Look like the Intimate Note is working after all eh?? hahaha!!!’ Lizzy laughed when she thought of how he and Heechul being set up by Leeteuk in the Intimate Note.

‘Hmn… I thought u never watch our show? Look like someone is lying huh?’ Eunhyuk smirked.

‘Cheh~ watching is not the only way of knowing something…’

‘Aish…stop denying…u are just like our ELF, watching and stalking every of our little move right?’ Eunhyuk laughed happily when she thought of her behaving like an ELF.

‘Hahahaha!!! Crazy… like I said, I never watch your show… I wouldn’t have known what is Intimate Note is if Sungmin oppa never told me that…’ Lizzy laughed, how thick skinned can he be? Why would he think she would ever wanted to stalk them, moreover him? She doesn’t have the time to do so, ok?

‘Sung..min?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Yeap….’ Lizzy smiled, nodding her head.

‘…………..’Eunhyuk fall into a silent after this. Seem like she is really on good term with Sungmin.

‘Liz~’ Sungmin walked over again and took Lizzy’s hand in his.

‘Yes, oppa?’ LIzzy asked, smiling sweetly at Sungmin.

‘Come on here…Borrow your wife for a while, Eunhyukie~’ without waiting for his reply, Sungmin pulled Lizzy over to the other side of the stage, both of them whispering in each other’s ears and giggling as they walk.

‘……………………’ Eunhyuk looked at them without a word, decided to go to his Donghae. However, he stopped in his track when he saw how busy Donghae is, juggling between Chaerin and Hanuel. So he think he better leave him alone… He couldn’t understand, why is he feeling even lonelier than before?

‘Eunhyuk, we are calling it a day to allow u all to have your celebration…’ Producer Byung informed Eunhyuk.

‘Yes, thanks, Hyung…’

……….

…………..

……………………

Eunhyuk looked at the episode where Lizzy attended their comeback show and saw Lizzy is looking at the stage. She look excited, but it’s nothing compared to those girls who are busily screaming and jumping up and down. Soon, its time where he, Sungmin, Donghae and Kyuhyun dance. Eunhyuk swear he saw glitter in Lizzy’s eyes and her eyes is practically glued on the stage with a big smile plastered on her face.  Eunhyuk smiled when he saw her cheered, clapped and jumped like the rest of the girls after that.  Lizzy did comment that his dancing skill is good, but he never expected her to love his performance that much…