Chapter 21

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘Listen boy~ my 1stlove story~’ Heechul started to dance to SNSD’s Gee once the music start playing. Soon every boy in the room are dancing to the song and the girls are now laughing themselves crazy at how the boys twist and move in tempo with the music.

Yuri too joined in and dance beside Kyuhyun, looking extremely confidence and y.

‘Come on, join in~’ Leeteuk pulled Hyojin in and Hyojin is busily shaking her head and laugh as her husband dance around her.

‘I will do the singing~ haha!’ Ae Li took over the mic when she saw Heechul is grinning at her.

‘No!!! I am not!! Hahaha! U let me go sissyberry~’ Suan laughed and slapped on Ryeowook who is trying to pull her out to join them.

‘Come on and have fun together!’Ryeowook insisted.

‘NO!!!!’ Suan rejected.

‘CHaerin ah~’ Donghae Smirked.

 ‘Don’t u dare to touch me…’ Chaerin warned, however seem like Donghae is really not scared of her at all… He keep pestering Chaerin till she give up and took up another mic, singing along with Ae Li.

Siwon is patiently teaching Hana the dance step and they are laughing whenever Hana makes a mistake.

Nari is so used to the boys’ behaviour that she is immune to it. She clapped when Shindong dance beside her, laughing.

‘Lizzy…. Come on….’ Eunhyuk pulled Lizzy to him.

‘I don’t know how to dance…’ Lizzy laughed.

‘Aigoo…. Even ajumma Ae Li know how to dance!!’ Leeteuk laughed,peering at Ae Li who is moving her body with the music.

‘Hey! I heard that!!! Park Jungsu!’ Ae Li shouted with the mic on her hand.

‘Hahahahahahah!!!’ Leeteuk laughed,hiding behind Hyojin.

‘Stop being a couch potato! Join in!’ Eunhyuk tried to pull Lizzy away from her comfortable position on the couch looking at 17 peoples jumping around the room.

‘I don’t know how to dance!’

‘Sing then!’ Eunhyuk passed a mic to her.

‘I don’t even know how to sing~’ Lizzy shook her head.

‘Ok~ I teach u to dance~’ Eunhyuk pulled her up by force and Lizzy rolled her eyes, obliging to it. She knew he is not going to let her off…

Gee gee gee…. U have to do your leg like this..’ Eunhyuk demonstrate. However, Lizzy fell into a great fit of laughter when she saw Eunhyuk placed his hand below his chin, acting cute after the leg-moving step.

‘Hahahahahahahahha1!!’ U look so sissy~ haha!’

‘Eigh~’ I give up on u~’ Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

‘Just let me be… I an not cut out to dance.’ Lizzy laughed.

The boys totally went wild dancing to some famous songs they loved. Especially Heechul who is good at Girls’ group dance. Lizzy laughed when the 10 of them trying to do the twisting of the Abracadabra ily. Nobody can stop them right?

‘Ermn… Hmn…I thought u said that u all come here for practice?’ Hyojin asked, pressing on the play button for ‘Mr.Simple’

‘Wow~ I am a bit sick of this song… I even heard it in my dream…’ Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder. They been Mr.Simple..Simple for three long sequence weeks, everyday, every moment and every second… the rest do agree they are a bit sick of it too..

‘Hmn… Sorry Sorry?’ Hyojin asked, tapping on the controller.

‘Hyung su nim~ U really live down your name as wife of SUJU leader…’ Siwon laughed, his hyung su nim is so cute, Leeteuk can finally be the appa of SUJU as he found an omma for them, Hyojin~

‘Don’t tease me….’ Hyojin blushed, confirming the Sorry Sorry..

‘But our is remix ver… don’t care…’ Donghae jump up quickly and did the poses for the ever-famous Sorry Sorry and the rest too started to pose. However, the so called practice lapsed when Kyuhyun decided to be naughty and gave Sungmin who is beside him a push and feigns ignorance. Sungmin turned over, glaring at the innocent Eunhyuk and gave him a kick.

‘I didn’t do it!!! Its Kyuhyun!!!’ Eunhyuk protested.

‘Don’t pretend!’ Sungmin rolled his eyes.

‘Hahahahaha!!!’ Kyuhyun laughed when he saw his two hyungs fighting over his mischievous act.

‘We are going to kill u!!!’ Eunhyuk and Sungmin pounced to Kyuhyun and cornered him to the wall.

‘Hey… relax….’ Kyuhyun laughed.

‘Dream on!!!!’ Eunhyuk and Sungmin started to tickle him and Kyuhyun started to laugh uncontrollably.

‘Ok! I am sorry! Sorry~’ Kyuhyun rubbed his palms together begging for forgiveness.

‘Cheh~’ The two of them gave him a kick and went away, sitting down.

‘Poor Monkey…’ Lizzy laughed as she tidied Eunhyuk’s messy hairs.

‘Sickening Maknae…’ Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

‘Yah! Since we are here~ forget about practise~ just enjoy ourself~’ Leeteuk announced.

‘YEAHHHHH~~~’ the boys cheered and jumped up and down. Some started to play finger guessing game, some started to fiddle with their partner and some, yes, that some is Kyuhyun all right are plotting another round of prank to his hyung. While Heechul, continued his activity of singing and dancing.

Eunhyuk on the other hand are talking to Lizzy about some random thing and she is laughing at some of his lame joke. Heechul are now singing to U, dancing at his part.

‘Oh~ u look so horrible~’ Ae Li laughed at how her husband twisted his body, earning herself a killer glare from him.

‘Cos I cant stop thinking bout u girl…’ Eunhyuk hummed along too, holding up both Lizzy’s hand doing the dance action.

No I cant stop…..’ Lizzy leaned on Eunhyuk chest, looking at the monitor and tried to catch up with the song. Her hands is both being controlled by Eunhyuk, moving in rhythm to the song.

Sungmin beamed happily when he saw the interaction between Lizzy and Eunhyuk. Good good good…. Look like they are close to become a couple soon… He thought in glee… He wonder… whether Eunhyuk and Lizzy will be the next SUJU couple or will he be the next? Maybe it might be Yesung hyung who seem to be slow but been progressing greatly?

………..

……………..

…………………….

‘Yes… I am at the library with Ga Eul now… Saengjoo is here too, why?’ Ga Eul and SaengJoo glanced at Lizzy who is giggling to herself while talking softly over the phone.

‘What? U are picking me up?’ Lizzy straighten herself and look at the mirror Ga Eul placed on the table, smiling at her own reflection. ‘Its okay… I have lots to do here… I can wait for u no problem….’

Ga Eul and Saengjoo rolled their eyes at the white liar Lizzy said just now.

‘Neh~ see u later….’ Lizzy put down the phone and looked at the 2 pairs of eyes that’s practically staring at her. ‘What????’ Lizzy asked, resuming her usual defensive mode.

‘Thought u said u are bored to death and leaving soon? Since when u have lots to do?’ Saengjoo asked.

‘I…. suddenly remind…. I have some last minutes assignment…’ Lizzy stuttered.

‘Hey…. We are in the same class….’ Ga Eul pointed to herself… Can’t she tell a smarter lie?

‘Aigh… u both just go back 1stif u don’t want to stay here… go away~’ Lizzt blushed, looking down to her book as it’s the most interesting thing in the world.

‘Eh… fallen in love with Eunhyukkie??’ Ga Eul asked, elbowing her.

‘U…. don’t crap…’ Lizzy denied, flipping her book.

‘Hmn… I can wait for u no problem, I have LOOOOOTTSSS to do…’ Ga Eul said sarcastically, mimicking the way Lizzy talk over the phone.

‘Oh, is that so Lizzy dear? I will come and pick u up soon ok? Wait for me *muack muack*’ SaengJoo placed his thumb and pinkie to his ear and played along with Ga Eul, as if he is Eunhyuk talking over the line.

‘Neh~ see u later, saranghae Eunhyuk ya *muack*~’ Ga Eul gave out a flying kiss before she ‘ended’ the call and just in time to catch the flying pencil that come from Lizzy.

‘Hihihihihih!!!!’ Both Saengjoo and Ga Eul giggled, trying hard to suppress their laughter. They doesn’t want to risk of being chased out from the library.

‘Get out! Both of u…’ Lizzy hissed at the crazy couple.

‘Ok ok~’ Saengjoo and Ga Eul stand up, packing their things and prepare to leave the library.

‘So… when are we going on foursome?’ Ga Eul whispered to Lizzy just before she step off.

‘U get out!!’ Lizzy hissed at her, throwing a ball of paper toward her and Saengjoo.

‘Hihihihi….’ Saengjoo and Ga Eul laughed joyfully to themselves as they make their way out of the library. 

‘Eigh…. Crazy couple….’ Lizzy shook her head, getting back to her phone. Eunhyuk just sent her a picture of himself with Donghae making some silly face.

‘Babo…’ Lizzy replied, laughing.

'Hahahaha~' she laughed again when Eunhyuk send him a picture of himself frowning upon receiving her 'babo' sms....

Hmn… she hope Eunhyuk can come faster…Cant wait to see him...

……..

………….

………………..

‘Hyuk~’ Lizzy opened the door of Eunhyuk’s white Audi and crawl in.

‘Hey~ finished your assignment?’ Eunhyuk asked, showing her his gummy smile.

‘Hmn… yes… how is your schedule?’

‘Great…’ Eunhyuk smiled, looking a bit tired though…

‘Hmn…. Hyuk…..’ Lizzy said as he steals a sly glance toward Eunhyk who is driving now.

‘Hmn?’ Eunhyuk asked, with his eyes fixed to the front. He is a responsible driver, ok?

‘Hmn… Ga Eul… asked… whether we would like to hmn…. Go out together with them…’ Lizzy complete her sentences with much difficulty.

‘Oh? Ok, it had been some time since I saw her and Saengjoo, so how are they?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Oh, fine~’ Lizzy smiled.. so the foursome is on?

‘And Lizzy… u are planning to go for a driving test?’

‘Yeap….’ Lizzy nodded.

‘Hmn.. do it ASAP, I can coach u since I have some free time right now before our concert.’

‘U? coach me? No…’

‘Why not? We have car here, coach here… what else are u asking for?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘U means this car?’ Lizzy asked, tapping on the dashboard.

‘Hey… I don’t have a collection of cars waiting for u to take your pick all right?’ Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, pulling up the hand brake in front of the traffic light and turned to look at her.

‘Hey!!!! Do u have too much money??? Not that I don’t know how expensive this car is!!!!’ Lizzy yelled.

‘Of course I know this car is expensive! I bought it with my hard earn money!!! So, u have to be extra careful!!!’ Eunhyuk yelled back.

‘No!!! No!!! No!!! over my dead body, all my saving is not even enough to buy a single wheel of this car…’ Lizzy shook her head, no way she gonna accept that.

‘Cheh~ why do I have to beg u to use my car?’ Eunhyuk mumbled.

‘Stop talking about this… what are we going to eat?’ Lizzy asked.

‘I missed your dweanjjang jji ggae (soybean paste soup)… can please prepare for me?’

 ‘Ok…. Let’s go marketing 1st?’ Lizzy suggested.

‘Right, mini mart!!’

…………

…………………

……………………….

‘Cheh~ go away and let me finish cooking in peace…’

‘Faster!! Faster!!! Faster!!’ Eunhyuk jumped around Lizzy, keep making annoying noise.

‘I can only be fast if u shut up!’ Lizzy yelled.

‘Aigh… I am so bored here… hungry too…’Eunhyuk complaint.

‘Go and hug your Lion wife…’ Lizzy suggested.

‘My Lion wife?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Yeah…’ Lizzy nodded.

‘………………….’ Eunhyuk wrapped his hands on Lizzy’s waist from behind and placed his head on her right shoulder.

‘Yah…. What are u doing…’ Lizzy asked, with her heart thumping fast…

‘Hugging my lion wife…’ Eunhyuk smirked.

‘U… I mean ur ZyZy!!! Who wanted to be your wife! Get away from me!’ Lizzy poked at Eunhyuk’s rib, looking down to hide her blushing face.

‘Aigh… U don’t love me… so sad….’ Eunhyuk pouted, walking away. Lizzy smiled, looking down and continued to cut the vegetable.

………..

…………….

………………….

‘Stop crying…. Everything will be all right…’ Lizzy sat down holding Eunhyuk’s hand tightly.

‘He even gone missing, he doesn’t even take our call… I wonder how he is….’ Eunhyuk buried his face on his palm, he hated himself for being so useless. All he can do is cry now.

‘Erm…well… he needed some time to sort it out his thing… Chaerin will stay with him, no worry…’ Lizzy comforted.

‘…………………..’ Eunhyuk turned and buried his head on Lizzy’s shoulder. Lizzy patted on his back, sighing… Where could Donghae be? Even if he wanted to run away from the rest, at least he should update his buddy about his wherebout…. And to think he would resort to…. running away with Chaerin…..

‘Hyuk….. do u want to… try your luck at Mokpo?’ Lizzy suggested.

‘Mokpo?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Yes…. Maybe he is back to his mum?’

‘……………..’ Eunhyuk picked up his car keys and dashed toward the door.

‘No! Not now!’ Lizzy pulled at his hand, stopping him.

‘Liz, let go!!!’ Eunhyuk pried away her hand, walking toward the door.

‘NO!!!!!’ Lizzy hugged at Eunhyuk from behind, her hand wrapped around his waist tightly.

‘Lizzy please…. I am worried…’ Eunhyuk begged.

‘Didn’t it ever cross your mind I will be worried too?’ Lizzy asked, hugging him tighter……