Chapter 23

When Miser meet Miser

Eunhyuk looked at the flower on his hand… maybe he should put it down 1st and arrange the song that he would need later?

Hyuk?’ Lizzy stepped into the dark Noraebang and called out to Eunhyuk name when she couldn’t see him around.

‘Hyuk?’ Lizzy called out to his name the 2ndtime and place her bag on the couch, peering around to make sure she is at the right place.

Neo ga teun sarang ddo eopso……’ the music for No Other are now being played now and Lizzy turned her head toward the source of light, Eunhyuk.

He started to dance, looking at Lizzy all the while.

Lizzy bit her lip and looked at Eunhyuk, surprise. What is he trying to do here?

Eunhyuk danced slowly toward her and pushed her down to the couch, dancing away from her after that.

Lizzy laughed, looking at him dancing around. She has to admit he is looking great.

Eunhyuk danced toward the bunch of flower, picking it up before he move toward her. Lizzy is s bit surprise when she saw him holding a bunch of flower. Eunhyuk danced toward her and kneel down in front of Lizzy who is still chuckling to herself.

‘What are u doing?’ Lizzy asked, looking at Eunhyuk who is kneeling in front of him.

‘For u….’ Eunhyuk smiled his usual gummy smile.

‘What is your motive behind this?’ Lizzy asked, looking a bit nervous. She adjusted her position a little and looked at him, shyly.

‘Are u willing to accept it?’ Eunhyuk asked, nervously.

‘So…. What will happen if I accept it?’ Lizzy asked, biting her lip.

‘U…. should know better?’ Eunhyuk asked, looking at her intensively.

‘Umn….’ Lizzy hesitated, touching the bunch of flower in front of her.

‘Liz….’ Eunhyuk frowned.

‘Why are there paper roses inside? Made of Won???’ Lizzy is surprised the roses are all made of bright red 5K Won….

‘Because u loved money….’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Sickening…..’ Lizzy rolled her eyes, slapping on his shoulder.

‘So….’Eunhyuk asked, pushing the bunch of roses to her.

‘U still haven’t told me why I should accept this….’ Lizzy asked again, smiling.

‘U should know….’

‘I don’t….’ Lizzy insisted, feigning ignorance till the end. She just wanted him to say that out loud and clear right?? No grey area is allowed….

‘Because I love money…’

‘Yes, I know…Hahahaha! So u can skip this part….’ Lizzy laughed.

‘Park Lizzy!’

‘Hahahaha!!! Go on….’ Lizzy laughed.

‘So, I am giving u something I love…. Because….’ Eunhyuk steal a glance at her, biting his lip.

‘Erm?’ Lizzy blushed, looking at him.

‘Because I love u… can u please allow me to take care of u?’ Eunhyuk asked, heart thumping fast.

‘Hyuk….’ Lizzy looked at Eunhyuk, smiling…

‘Liz… say yes….’ He finally said that out… Now, his fate lies on her hand.

‘Umn….’ Lizzy bit her lip, hesitating.

‘Liz…..I promise u… I assure u that u won’t have to troubled about money in future…’ Euhyuk grasped at her hand nervously.

‘Hahaha!! That’s really sound tempting…’ Lizzy laughed.

‘So… are u being tempted? At least u can love my money…’ Eunhyuk joked.

‘Hyuk….Both U and money are on equally important to me….’ Lizzy said, taking over the roses and place it aside.

‘Yes?’ Eunhyuk asked, puzzled at her action of putting away the roses. Is that a rejection? He looked at Lizzy who is pulling him up now, waiting for an answer from her.

‘So, yes…. My boyfriend….’ Lizzy dived into his embrace, hugging him.

‘Boyfriend???’ Eunhyuk repeated after her…

‘…………….’ Lizzy nodded in his embrace.

Eunhyuk tilted her head, reaching for her lip…..

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! Aigoo… eoteohke……’ Eunhyuk laughed, burying his face in his palms… How can he let his imagination run wild like this?  He hoped everything will be going as smoothly as how he imagined… Now… how long had he spent on day dreaming? 10 minutes only? Aigoo… what is taking her so long?????!!!

Eunhyuk paced up and down the tiny Neorabang nervously… Shall he practise his dance move? Hmnm… why is he having this uneasy feeling deep down inside? He must be too nervous….

‘Breath in… Breath out…’ Eunhyuk tried to calm himself down…

*Phone ringing*

‘Yeoboseyo!!! Lizzy! Where are u? why aren’t u here yet?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Hyuk…. I… I can’t….I can’t… go and meet u now….’

‘Lizzy? What happen? Are u crying? Anything gone wrong? Where are u now???’ Eunhyuk frowned, why does her voice sound so shaky over the phone?

‘Hyuk ah….I…. don’t know!!!!’ Upon saying this, Lizzy burst into tear. Eunhyuk is completely shattered. What happened to her? Why is she crying like this?