Chapter 27

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘I don’t want!!!’ Lizzy cried, shaking her head.

‘Liz… u has to face it…’ Eunhyuk frowned.

‘No I don’t want to!!! I don’t want to talk to u about this!!! Why are u forcing me like the them too???’ Upon saying this, Lizzy buried her head in her bended knee, crying her heart out.

‘Liz…. Look at me…. Look at me…’ Eunhyuk smiled gently at Lizzy when she finally raise her head up and look at him.

‘w…hat…’ Lizzt asked, sniffing.

‘Liz…..I…. am not forcing u…. but u have to go to school… if not, what are u going to do there?’ Eunhyuk soften his voice, trying to talk her around….

‘But I can’t understand a single word they are saying….’ Lizzy started to broke in to tears again. Its such a stressful day… she couldn’t make out what the people here are saying at all! Her English level is even worse than the 1 year old kid here in Canada. Although her eonni tried to help whenever she can but she can’t possible stuck with her sister 24 hours a day right?

‘It takes time…’

‘Lee Hyukjae, I been speaking nothing but Korean for the past 15 years! How do u expect me to get used???!!!’ Lizzy yelled at the innocent Eunhyuk.

‘Liz, u only been there a for a week….’

‘Isn’t a week long enough? I feel like dying already!!! Its even longer than a year to me!!! U are trying to kill me!!!!’ Lizzy cried, not only that she had to deal with the jetlag, the language barrier, the cultural shock, and the constantly miss and yearning for him to be with her.

‘What do u expect? Speak like English like a Caucasian do? Of course it take time and effort!!!’ Eunhyuk yelled back. Why is she losing her temper at him when the fault does not lie on him at all? He is trying to make her feel better here! He is feeling extremely tired from all the practising recently yet he is trying to make her better the best he could. At least she should  learn to appreciate isn’t?

‘U just don’t understand!!!’Lizzy yelled again.

‘Yes, I don’t, but u has to make some effort!’

‘I don’t want to!!! I can’t !!  I won’t!!!’ Lizzy yelled, crying like a little kid.

‘If u keeps on like this, u will never ever be able to get used to the life there!!!’

‘I said I don’t want to!!! Cant u hear me? O u can’t understand me like the people out there?’ Lizzy yelled.

‘Then don’t!!!’ Eunhyuk is feeling frustrated too. It’s not going to work trying to talk nicely to her…

‘U…are not helping at all…’ Lizzy looked at him, tear keep streaming from her eyes.

‘……………..’ Eunhyuk looked at her, its does pain him to see her crying like this but he is not going to spoilt her anymore. She had to learn how to live there.

‘I said, u are not helping at all…’ Lizzy said, sniffing.

‘Nobody can help u if u refuses to help yourself, moreover I am in Korea right now…How do u expect me to help?’ Eunhyuk said after much difficulty. Maybe she is relying too much on him… If this goes on, she will never ever be able to live in Canada happily.

‘………………………..’ Lizzy bury her head on her propped up legs, crying hard. Eunhyuk looked at her, deeply regretted for his harsh words. Now… they are stuck… Eunhyuk doesn’t know what to say anymore…How he wished he can hug her close to him right now… Lizzy stretched her hand out moment later and slammed the laptop shut. Crying as if her heart will break.

‘………………….’ Eunhyuk looked at the blank computer screen… He is not feeling any better yet… Yes, his life still goes on like usual. He eat, he sleep, he dance, he sing, he talked and he laughed like nothing happen. However, he doesn’t know the taste of the food he is eating, he danced, sing and talked like a robot which is being pressed on the ‘On’ button and stopped when he feel the ‘Stop’ button should be pressed on, he laughed just because he need to laugh along with the rest… She thought he is doing good? But can he tell her? Can he tell anyone? No he can’t!!!!  She said that he doesn’t understand her, then who can understand him then?

Eunhyuk too slammed his laptop shut and laid back to the chair, slapping his forehead in frustration.

‘I hate u!!!’ Lizzy yelled at the innocent HyukHyuk.

‘U are detestable!!! Why are u torturing me in this way?’ Eunhyuk pinched at ZyZy’s nose, frowning.

However, the two childish guy and girl still hold the ‘thing’ that they hated so much close to them, as though as they are holding the u-know-who in their arm….

……

…………

……………..

 Lizzy looked at the computer in front of her… touching the keyboard, tapping on it later on. Shall she take the initiative to contact Eunhyuk? She does admit she is at fault in the 1st place… but…Eunhyuk does get on her nerve when he couldn’t seem to understand her at all…

*Sigh* Lizzy shut the computer and walked out, heading to the park nearby. That’s the only place she can go alone as it doesn’t require any communication with other at all.  Lizzy walk with her head down, she doesn’t really dare to look at the people walking by… Afraid that she doesn’t know how to react when people talk to her.

‘Che song… (I am sorry in Korean) Opps… I sor…ry…’ Lizzy frowned when someone bumped into her.

‘Korean?’ Lizzy raised her head when she heard the familiar language.

‘Neh! And u too?’ The person who bumped into her too exclaimed in surprise.

‘Neh~ An nyeong ha se yo, I am Park YunSuk u can call me by the name of Lizzy too~’

‘An nyeong ha se yo~ I am Koo KiJeong. Nice to meet u~’ the two bowed at each other politely and smiled.

‘Erm… I am 20, so… can I call u oppa?’

‘Hahaha! Yes, of course, for sure I am your oppa~’ KiJeong smile kindly at the little girl.

‘Oppa!!!’ Lizzy smiled at the big brother, he sort of brighten up her day. He is the 1st person that she can communicate freely other than her family. And definitely someone who is closer to her her age.. Her sister is always busy, with her work and her boyfriend. So she doesn’t see much of her sister too. Her parent is quite busy with their work as well so she is always lonely here, with no friend around her.

‘Yes… how long had u been here?’ KiJeong asked.

‘About a week, slightly more than that…’

‘I suppose u are still struggling to live here?’ KiJeong asked.

‘Neh….’ Lizzy nodded… She hoped she doesn’t have to get used to the life here as well….

‘Its ok…takes time…’ KiJeong consoled, patting her shoulder. Lizzy looked at KiJeong, that’s what Eunhyuk said as well….

‘Oppa…. How long had u been here?’ Lizzy asked, she suppose its not that long too….

‘Erm… I am here for a about 6 months…’

‘I see… so had u got used to it?’ Lizzy asked, walking slowly beside him.

‘Not really…’ KiJeong laughed, indeed he still miss Korea much.

‘So, its not only my problem?’ Lizzy asked excitedly. She is not the one who doesn’t like it here?

‘No, of course not… Korea is such a nice country... and after living there for so long, of course u will need more time to get over it…’

‘Yes! Precisely oppa!’ Lizzy nodded, happy that she found someone who can understand her.

‘Hahahha! Do u have to be that excited, little  girl?’ KiJeong asked, ruffling her shoulder length hair.

‘Uhmn… nobody can seem to understand how I feel recently…’ Lizzy pouted. Maybe its because she is lonely, maybe its because he is the 1st Korean she met after being here for a week… She feel extremely comfortable with him.

‘Hahaha! Alright, this is my contact number… and did u see that shop over there?’ KiJeong asked, pointing toward the little shop tucked at the end of the street.

‘Yes…’ Lizzy nodded, saving the precious number in her phone.

‘That’s the place I work… u can drop by for a visit anytime…’ KiCheung smiled.

‘Okay~ see u oppa~’ Lizzy waved at KiJeong who is walking toward his shop.

‘See u, Lizzy~’ KiJeong too turned and waved at her before he walked over to his shop.

Lizzy looked at KiJeong’s back and smiled before she turned and walked back toward the direction of her house. She stunned for a moment before she slapped on her own forehead, ‘Yeah… that side…’ She skipped a bit on the way home, her 1st friend here in Canada~ and living so near to her…

…….

…………

……………….

Lizzy paced up and down in her room, it does seem strange for her not to talk to Eunhyuk for a day… She shook her head, it’s so disgraceful to call on him 1st, why should she take the initiative?

Lizzy decided to pack her thing since she had nothing to do. Her parent agreed to let her rest for a while before she goes back to her school. They think it would be better for her if she got herself used to the life here before she started going to school.

‘What is this?’ Lizzy tilted her head at a piece of CD-Rom she found at the bottom of her suitcase.

‘Erm…..I will check it out~’ Lizzy bit her lip, pushing the CD-R into the video player.

‘Ah…. Yah! Its given to me by oppa before I come here to Canada…How can I be this forgetful…. Why did oppa give me this? Hmn…’ Lizzy pulled HyujHyuk to her and stare at the screen attentively. 

‘This… this… this….’ Lizzy stuttered, standing up. She saw her own reflection in the mirror, she looked like she gotten the true shock of her life with her cheek greatly flustered. She stands up and turn off the player, storming over to her bed. She threw HyukHyuk on the bed and slumped down on the bed, strangling the innocent HyukHyuk.

‘I hate u!!! I Hate u!!!!’ Lizzy slammed a pillow on top of HyukHyuk and press the pillow hard as if she wished to suffocate HyukHyuk (Eunhyuk)…. 

** DING DONG~~ Ok~ i have question for my all my readers out there~.kindly let me know what u all think.. please please...

I intend to write another story, maybe at the same time with the remaining of this series or maybe after i finished this series. It will be a collection, meaning to say i will write about ALL member in that particular story so it will be a Loooooonnngg and i think will be a even more complicated story as everything happen at the same time~ LOL! But they wont be the Super Junior we know... And Super Junior wont exist in this new story... as for why and how... will be explain later on.... kindly let me know which one do u all prefer from these :-

1) Using back the same name for their partner  Ae Li, Suan , Yuri, Hyojin, Chaerin, Hana, Park YunSuk(Lizzy) for this story. But i will make a GREAT BIG twist... Ae Li might end up with Kyuhyun (example only), Hana might end up with Sungmin or Yuri might end up with Hae depend on how the story goes...I loved these name... Haigh... And i suppose my reader had gotten used to the name already... so i was wondering whether should i keep it... good thg is u can expect some surprises, bad thg is u might confuse! LOL!

2) retaining the same couple name, HeeAe / KyuRi / WookSuan / TeukJin / HaeRin / WonNa / Eunhyuk + Lizzy (as they are not couple yet! LOL. shall disclose the couple name later IF they are together). However the girls will have different character, fammily background and of course, a different storyline... good thg is, u know what to expect n easier for u all to get used to it..... bad thg is not so much surprises~

3) Totally use the new name, abandon all the name that i used before...so that its a new start?? LOL! good thg is SURPRISE will pop up everywhere~ bad thg is, u have start all over again~n at some extend u might feel like killing me for making u all confuse~ LOL!

PLS PLS PLS do tell me what u guy think so that i can get the outline out... my brain is cracking... i know i am kinda greedy and i know i should quickly get this series done 1st but this idea keep on seducingg me... and i decided to give in to it~ LOL!! waiting for reply from u all! *90 degree bow*

Pls help... I done up a poll here.. Thanks in advance