Chapter 12

When Miser meet Miser

 

Eunhyuk looked at Lizzy, waiting for her to react.

‘Oh my god… I am doomed…..’Just when Eunhyuk thought Lizzy will flung up and gave him a tight slap, she blinked her eyes twice before she shut it tight again…

‘Phew…’ Eunhyuk heaved a sigh of relieve and pinched her cheek softly. ‘Scaring me huh?’

‘Umn…’ Lizzy brushed off his hand, continued to sleep.

‘Cheh….’ Eunhyuk chuckled, she must be drunk… as tame as a cat now…He her hairs gently, smiling to himself.

They can’t go on like this… he has to send her back to her room. He pushed Lizzy away from him and get up, stooping down to carry her after that.

He placed her gently on the bed and covers her well with blanket, smiling at her sleeping face. She does look like an angel when she is not in her usual defensive mode. Well… given the background like her, she has to be strong in order to survive isn’t it?

His heart goes out to her and he lie down beside her, taking hold of her hand and looked at her sleeping face. He suddenly has the urge to protect her…. But would she allow him to do so?

………..

……………

………………….

Lizzy wake up in the middle of the night, the 1stthing she saw when she opened her eyes is Eunhyuk. He is lying on his side, facing her and sleeping soundly.

‘Erm… is carrying me to my room that tired?’ Lizzy chuckled. But she know… he may be worried about her thus choose to stay with her…. It must had been very uncomfortable to sleep like that… She moved nearer to Eunhyuk, stuffing a pillow below his head and covers him with her blanket, lying down again and looked at Eunhyuk childlike sleeping face.

‘Wow… now we do look like husband n wife, sharing the same blanket…’ Lizzy thought to herself, letting out a small chuckle after that. However, she fall asleep soon enough as she is really dead beat from a busy day at the restaurant.

……

……….

…………

‘Ding dong ding dong’ the doorbell sang joyfully early in the morning. Lizzy frowned when she heard the noisy doorbell…Just when she is in the middle of a really good dream….

‘Aish….’ Eunhyuk too stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. Lizzy and Eunhyuk looked at each other and frowned.

‘Who could it be early in the morning?’ Lizzy asked.

‘I don’t know….’ Eunhyuk closed his eyes sleepily and put his head back to the pillow again.

‘Ding dong ding dong’ the doorbell sang again….

‘I am going to get the door…’ Lizzy flipped away the blanket and get up, while letting out an enormous yawn.

‘Yes, please…’ Eunhyuk snuggled into the blanket and closes his eyes again…

‘Hmnn?’ his eyes sprang open again when he realized there are pillow under his head and blanket over his body and…. And…. Wait….Did he and Lizzy shared the same blanket just now?

Eunhyuk sit up straight upright and clutched the blanket close to him…. He looked around… yes, this is Lizzy’s bedroom no doubt…

‘Let me see…’ Eunhyuk started to think back, he can only remember carrying her in and put her to bed… then he laid down beside her… And unknowingly he dozed off, without pillow and blanket that’s for sure… So…. Lizzy must be the one behind it…. He started to giggle and bury his face into the blanket…. Aish…. They actually ‘sleep’ together and sharing the same blanket like a real husband and wife??? Eoteokke? So shy…. Hahahahahahaha!!!

But who is the person who disturbs their sleep? Eunhyuk frowned, decided to go out and have a look at that moron who comes here early in the morning….

‘Minnie?’ Eunhyuk exclaimed in surprise when he saw Sungmin is taking off his disguise, stepping in the house.

‘Eunhyukkie?’ Sungmin too, is surprised when he saw Eunhyuk in the house.

‘Why are u here?’ they both asked each other.

‘So he is the reason u asked me to be quiet?’ Sungmin asked, he thought Lizzy is just worried that their neighbor will spot him thus ask him to be quiet….

‘Oh… he is still sleeping just now…So u decided to wake up?’ Lizzy asked, turning over to Eunhyuk who nodded at her meekly.

‘Oppa, have a seat… I will be here shortly.’ Lizzy explained, walking toward the bathroom and wash herself.

‘Minnie… aren’t u suppose to be at your home?’ Eunhyuk asked. ‘Why are u here early in the morning disturbing our sleep?’ Eunhyuk completed his sentences in his heart, with an enormous eye roll.

‘Can I ask u back the same thing?’ Sungmin smirked at him, waiting for his answer.

‘I…. this is where I stay~ its perfectly normal if I am seen here right?’ Eunhyuk defend.

‘But u should be at your home now, with your parent… since its holiday…’ Sungmin rubbed his chin, narrowing his eyes at Eunhyuk.

‘I……. what are u doing here?’ Eunhyuk asked again. If he is not around, that will leave him and Lizzy, ALONE~ just what did he want?

‘Hahahaha! Helping u to take care of your wife…. Look like I am not needed eh?’ Sungmin pointed toward the packet of food he brought for Lizzy as breakfast.

‘Hmn…I didn’t say so...’ Eunhyuk merely nodded. However in his heart he was ‘thanking’ Sungmin for being such a busybody…I can take care of my own wife….u are REALLY not needed…

‘Yah~ go and washes up…’ Lizzy threw a clean towel to Eunhyuk and sat down in front of Sungmin, pushing Eunhyuk who is beside her.

‘Okay….’ Eunhyuk pouted, standing up unwillingly… wondering whether is she trying to get rid of him so that she can have some time to be alone with Sungmin?

‘Oppa… what bring u here early in the morning?’ Lizzy asked, wiping her face with a towel.

‘I am here to have breakfast with u…But surprisingly, I don’t know u have a companion already…’ Sungmin smiled, look like this couple thing is becoming more and more real to him.

‘Oh…. He came back last night as his parent has something on…And… what did u bring for me, oppa?’ Lizzy asked, peering toward the bundle Sungmin brought with him.

‘Just some home cooked food….’ Sungmin gestured her to open it up which Lizzy did without much hesitation.

‘Wow~~~ ‘ Lizzy mouth watered at the sight of the delicious laid in front of her.

‘Help yourself then…’ Sungmin chuckled, look like she is really hungry.. Lizzy nodded, smiling at the kind bunny.

‘Monkey!!! Are u done?’ Lizzy turned back and shouted at Eunhyuk who is still grumbling by himself inside the bathroom.

‘Almost~ why?’

‘Come and have breakfast!!!!FAST!! else I am not going to wait for u!!!’ Lizzy yelled.

‘I am COMING!!!! Don’t start without me!!!’Eunhyuk hasten up his action, afraid that Lizzy might really eat without waiting for him.

‘Cheh….slow coach… can’t understand why a guy can be that slow…’although Lizzy is complaining, but she still waited for Eunhyuk patiently, getting the table laid at the mean time…

‘Hahahaha!!!’ Sungmin laughed, they are REALLY, completely, fully a couple now…. Sweet…..In that case, he think he better leave them alone… Seem like Eunhyuk been sending dagger behind his back already.

‘Oppa… why u just cant seem to stop laughing the moment u stepped into this house? No wonder monkey been saying there’s laughing gas in this house…’ Lizzy pouted, she still don’t know what is so funny that makes him laugh all the way…

‘Ermn..hmn… u know… the point is not this house, rather than the person who is in this house…’ Sungmin said between his laugh.

‘Oh? Who? Monkey and me?’ Lizzy asked, pointing to herself.

‘Yes….’ Sungmin nodded.

‘Cheh… quite true…. U and DraKyu always cant seem to stop laughing the moment u see us…wait…. Are we a clown???!!’ Lizzy asked.

‘What? Who is clown?’ Eunhyuk asked, sitting down beside Lizzy.

‘U, who else?’ Lizzy chuckled, stuffing a tteok in his mouth to stop him from yelling at her.

‘………………YAH!!!!’ Eunhyuk chewed and swallowed the tteok in top speed and yelled at Lizzy who is laughing at his angry face.

‘Hahahahah! u better don’t choke yourself… that will be really making a clown of yourself…’ Lizzy said, putting a glass of water in his hand. Sungmin watched in amusement….Erm…. he had a feeling he is being a little bit extra here… So sad….

‘Hey, I am going…’ Sungmin said, getting up.

‘Why? U barely eat any food…’ Lizzy asked, surprise that Sungmin is leaving in such a short stay.

‘I still have something on…’ Sungmin lied.

‘I see…..’ Lizzy nodded,looking down. However, the disappointed look on her face did not escape Eunhyuk’s eyes….

‘U sure u don’t want to stay for breakfast? Eat before u go…’ Eunhyuk asked again.

‘………..’Sungmin looked at him, amused. Aish… this silly monkey… don’t u know I am creating chance for u?

‘Just stay~’ Eunhyuk eye on Sungmin, he knew he had nothing on…

‘All right,… but I gotta go after breakfast…’ Sungmin nodded, pinching on Lizzy’s cheek when he saw her smiling in joy.

‘………..’Eunhyuk buried his head and get busy eating again… Lizzy’s attention is never on her whenever Sungmin is around anyway… But he rather be neglected rather than seeing the gloomy’s expression on her face… It just make him feel even worst than having to self-entertain….