Chapter 30

When Miser meet Miser

‘LIZZYY!!!! So I am not dreaming?’ Eunhyuk turned over, looking at Lizzy. So he is not dreaming now?

‘U moron….is it painful?’ Lizzy laughed, pinching his face.

‘Lizzy…. I….Why are u here?’ Eunhyuk nodded and smiled like a babo when he feel the slight pain on his cheek.

‘To support the rest of the oppa!!’

‘Yah!!! What about me??’ Eunhyuk yelled.

‘Cheh~ why should i?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Cos I am your husband!!!’ Eunhyuk yelled.

‘Cheh~WGM Is over~’ Lizzy pushed his shoulder and tried to get away from him.

‘No, come back! Park YunSuk aka Lizzy Park!’ Eunhyuk pulled her back to his embrace and looked at her in the eyes.

‘What….’ Lizzy looked up to him, blushing slightly at the intimacy they are having right now.

‘……………..’ Eunhyuk looked at Lizzy without a word.

‘If u are not talking I am going…’ Lizzy struggled, trying to get away from him.

‘U stay still…’ Eunhyuk frowned, pulling her closer to him.

‘What???’ Lizzy squealed, blushing slightly.

‘Park YunSuk, I love u… Can u be my girlfriend?’ Eunhyuk asked, after a deep breath. 

 ‘…………….’ Lizzy smiled, looking at Eunhyuk.

‘Does… silent mean consent?’ Eunhyuk asked nervously.

‘Give me a formal declaration and I might consider….’ Lizzy laughed, pushing him away.

‘Lizzy….’ Eunhyuk frowned, hugging her from behind.

‘So I shall see u at the concert tomorrow…’ Lizzy smiled, pulling away his arms..

‘Wait…. U are suppose to keep me accompany don’t u?’ Eunhyuk pulled at Lizzy’s arm.

‘Haha! Because the rest of the oppa are busy with their wives and girlfriend??’

‘How do u know?’ Eunhyuk asked in surprise.

Lizzy chuckled, of course she know… They planned it….

*Lizzy flashback*

 Lizzy looked at Yuri who is looking ever so excited.

‘Lizzy!!! I thought u never gonna realize the fact that u liked him!!!’

‘Yuri…. U… ‘

‘And don’t tell me u realized that he liked u only after u watched that DVD?’ Yuri asked, looking at the girl in front of her excitedly. She was wondering why does Lizzy sound so restless in her e-mail. So, she just watched the CCTV cut that Producer Byung given to her. 

‘I… sort of feel it… but… I can’t be certain… but after watching the DVD… I somehow… erm… I don’t know…’ Lizzy said, blushing hard when she thought of the scene where Eunhyuk kissed her on the forehead…. There are some intimate action that they done it unknowingly too… So, Producer Byung was trying to hint her?

‘HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! Dumb girl!!! LOL!!!’

‘MOON YURI!!! U are as evil as ur DraKyula boyfriend!!! Why are u scolding me dumb for nothing?’

‘Hello??? All of us here can tell that both of u liked each other. Just can’t understand what are u both waiting for?’ Yuri smirked at the sight of the shocked girl in front.

‘Who… said… I liked… him…’Lizzy blushed, is it very obvious that she liked Eunhyuk? How do they know? And they didn’t behave as if they knew it… Given their character, they will surely tease them if they knew about it isn’t it? But they didn’t do it so far….

 ‘Yes, both of u liked each other! Hahahaha!!’   Yuri laughed, looking at her phone smirking….

‘BABO! Now only u realized that?’ Suan laughed, even a slow person like her can sense what is going in, this girl is really incorrigible.

‘Hello, u are not much better yourself, ok?’ Ae Li snickered at Suan, who is now sticking her tongue out at her.

‘Eonni… Suan? Aigoo… Moon Yuri ..U are incorrigible…And are u home Chaerin? How do u go online?’ Lizzy blushed, she doesn’t mind telling the rest of the girl, but she is still a bit shy to discuss this issue so openly with soooo many girls…

‘Missy…. Don’t u know u can do a lots of things with ur Smartphone? Please make a good use of urs as well…’ Chaerin smirked.

‘Cheh….’ Lizzy rolled her eyes, yeap… she totally forgotten about that.

‘Ok~ so now, what do u intends to do?’ President Moon asked.

‘I don’t know… what can I do?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Declare to him! Hahahahahahahaha!!!’ Suan laughed at the thought of Lizzy declaring to Eunhyuk, for sure he will be laughing like crazy ajusshi who just strike lottery.

‘No…. No No….are u going to let him off so easily?’Yuri asked.

‘Ooppsss.. evil Yuri is acting up… her horns is showing….’ Hyojin laughed, shaking her head.

‘Hahaha~ yeah… Hyuk been making ur life difficult and u are letting him taking all the advantages by declaring to him??’ Ae Li nodded.

‘Hmn….U both are sooo scary…’ Hana shrugged, she is glad they didn’t torture her Siwon when they are having problem previously.

‘Hahahah!!! this Eunhyuk deserve a lesson, that what…’  Nari nodded.

‘Huh?!! So what do u all suggest?’ Lizzy asked, she couldn’t think of any other way of being with him other than returning back to Korea…

‘Erm…. Ignore him completely for a time being???’ Yuri suggested.

‘That’s too easy… and its torturing for Lizzy herself too…’ Ae Li laughed.

‘Eigh… u are surely evil…’ Suan laughed.

‘Erm….Adds on…. Let him think that u had forgotten about him, pretend to be busy… if can, create a third party…..’ Chaerin laughed, is this drama enough?

‘Wow…. Good idea! Ur Kijeong oppa!’ Yuri laughed nodding her head.

‘Huh? Is that a good idea?’ Lizzy asked doubtfully.

‘OF COURSE!!!’ Nari, Yuri and Ae Li chorused.

‘Hey… I am just joking…Don’t take it seriously…’ Chaerin frowned.

‘No no… urs a good idea…’ Yuri laughed.

‘And…. Will Eunhyuk be able to take it?’ Hyojin asked, worried.

‘Eigh…. With these three Satan around…. I think Hyuk is doomed…I wonder how he will react….’ Suan shook her head, she better stay out…But she couldn’t help feeling excited at how Eunhyuk will react…

‘I..think….u are not much better… look at your excited face, u look like u are anticipating for a good show..’  Hyojin commented truthfully.

‘Hahahahahahahahah!!’ Suan laughed, ooppss….

……

………….

…………………. 

 ‘Lizzy!!! Eunhyuk is going to try to confess to u…’ Chaerin smiled, she can’t believe she is behaving like a nosey parker now… Does mingling with Suan changed her so much? Is this a good thing or bad thing? But she just can’t wait to tell Lizzy after she gotten the piece of information from his Fishy Prince.

‘Is… he… are… U … joking….’ Lizzy stuttered, blushing. So, how should she react?

‘Don’t let him off so easily…’ Yuri smirked.

‘What?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Don’t let him had any chance to do it…’ Yuri said.

‘Huh….. But… is this really a good idea?’ soft hearted Hana asked.

‘Yes…. Serve him right for being so indecisive and let u suffer at Canada for nothing…. U look even more skinnier now…’ Nari pouted.

‘Poor girl…Didn’t u eat?’ Hyojin asked.

‘Not really my taste… I miss your cooking eonni… and Ryeo oppa’s too…’ Lizzy pouted.

‘Hahaha! U better come back fast!!! I get my StraberRyeo to cook for u…’ Suan laughed, she knows her boyfriend’s culinary skill is impressive.

‘I am now preparing the necessities… I will be back soon….But… But…Now… what should I do? If… if…. If he really…. Declare….’ Lizzy asked, biting her lip.

‘Pretend to be busy…don’t let him have the chance to do that…’ Yuri smirked.

‘Then come back on the eve of concert and surprise him?’ Hana suggested.

‘Yes!!! Good idea!! Good idea!!!’ all girls clapped and cheer at the idea.

‘And we will get the boys away from Eunhyuk so that u both can have some private time.’ Ae Li winked at Lizzy, patting Cherry at the same time.

‘Eonni….’ Lizzy blushed… she had to admit, she liked that idea…

*End of Lizzy’s flashback*

 ‘And, who is that KiJeong?’ Eunhyuk asked, sourly.

‘Hahaha! He is just a oppa… and u had to thanks him…’ Lizzy smiled.

‘Why?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Because he is part of the reason I come back too…’

‘Huh?’

‘Cos, he persuades me to come back…’ Lizzy smiled, thought of how KiJeong told her about him and Gina story… How he decided to leave Korea just because he wanted to be with the love of his life…

 ‘Lizzy…’ Eunhyuk pull her closer to him.

‘Yes?’ Lizzy looked at Eunhyuk who is suddenly looking serious right now, Lizzy is blushing again as they are now practically sticking to each other right now.

‘I….’ Lizzy stunned when she felt Eunhyuk’s phone vibrating.

‘Wait… Yeoboseyo…’ Eunhyuk fumbled out his phone and frowned at the high decibel of his leader’s sound.

‘YAH! Why aren’t u sleep yet? U better sleep early tomorrow……..’ Leeteuk nagged on and on and on non stop… Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at the sound of his constant nagging, looking over to Lizzy who is chuckling to herself.

‘Yah! Hyung, how am I going to rest early if u keeps on nagging like this?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘All right… u better sleep now… the rest of the brat not yet home?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘Yes, so u better call them now, at least I am still at home…’ Eunhyuk smirked, as long as he can get Leeteuk off his back.

‘All right… be punctual tomorrow…’

‘Neh, good night, hyung…’  Eunhyuk heaved a sigh of relieve, pushing his phone back to his pocket.

‘U better rest early so that u can do well at the concert tomorrow…’ Lizzy smiled, caressing his cheek softly.

‘I….send u back?’ Eunhyuk offered.

‘Not needed, Ga Eul and Saengjoo will be picking me up… I will be staying at Ga Eul’s house tonight…’

‘Now?’

‘Yes, they are reaching… Send me down?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Let’s go….’ Eunhyuk placed his arm on Lizzy’s shoulder and they walked down the stairs, chatting and laughing softly.

……….

………..

………………

As usual, the boys are clustering at the backstage after the successful concert. The tiny backstage are even more crowded nowadays with more boys’ partner joining in.

‘I don’t care!!! Whether wife or girlfriend. ALL OF U ARE NOT TO GO before we had our celebration TOGETHER, ok???’ Eunhyuk shouted at his brothers. He is going to give them all a surprise later….

‘Yah! We are busy u know…’ Leeteuk said as he busily tickling Junho who is on his lap. Hyojin slapped on her husband’s shoulder when she saw how her son gasping for breath from the excessive laughing.

 ‘*Groan* I am going to get a girlfriend FAST after this! I had enough of U! U! U! U! and U!! showing off in front of me!!’ Eunhyuk yelled irritably, pointing at TeukJin, HeeAe, DongRi, WookSuan, HaeRin, WonNa and KyuRi. Why is that sickening Lizzy refuse to accept his declaration last night? If not, he would have someone to be with him too.

‘Hello!!!’ Lizzy popped her head in the backstage.

‘LIZZY!!!! MERLION!!!’ All boys exclaimed in surprise.  Lizzy rolled her eyes at the Evil DraKyu who insisted to call her Merlion up to this day. She decided to ignore him and walked over to the rest of the oppa, hugging them one by one.

‘Yah!!! Merlion… do u hate me?’ Kyuhyun asked, pouting when Lizzy skipped past him during the hugging session.

‘Bleh! Who want to hug a DraKyula?’ Lizzy said, sticking out her tongue. The rest of the boys chuckled at the sight of Kyuhyun’s annoyed face and soon he started to laugh with the rest of the boys too….

‘Come on…lets go… I am hungry…’Eunhyuk rushed the boys and the girls out from the backstage, he had an important task to accomplished….

…….

………

…………..

‘Everyone….I….’ Eunhyuk suddenly stand up and walked toward Lizzy, pulling her up. The noisy room suddenly become quiet and the boys are all stunned at Eunhyuk’s sudden action. The girls are giggling among themselves, busily making eyes with Lizzy.

‘Wa..ee..wae?’ Lizzy asked, looking uneasy.

‘Lizzy, I liked u, I loved u. can u please be my girlfriend?’ Eunhyuk asked Lizzy.

‘Hyuk….’ Lizzy looked at Eunhyuk in surprise. She never thought he would declare again under this kind of situation….

‘Will u accept?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘I….’

‘No, Lizzy, this is not the originally planned declaration…..’ Sungmin chuckled.

‘Yah!!!’ Eunhyuk yelled.

‘Here u go….’ Donghae stuffed the long forgotten 5K won roses to Eunhyuk’s hand and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

‘……………’ Eunhyuk bit his lip. Ryeowook browse through his handphone and played the song ‘No other’ with the boys humming softly to it. Eunhyuk closes his eyes, imagining that there are only Lizzy and him in the room right now….

Eunhyuk took a few steps back before he danced toward Lizzy again, Lizzy is a bit surprise, blushing greatly when she saw him dancing toward her with the bouquet on his hand. Eunhyuk danced toward her and kneel down in front of Lizzy.

‘What are u doing?’ Lizzy asked, looking at Eunhyuk who is kneeling in front of him.

‘For u….’ Eunhyuk smiled his usual gummy smile.

‘What??? Why?’ Lizzy asked, looking a bit nervous. She adjusted her position a little and looked at the rest of the boys and girls in the room before she returns her attention to him, shyly.

‘Are u willing to accept it?’ Eunhyuk asked, nervously. The rest of the boys and girls too hold their breath, waiting for Lizzy’s answer.

‘So….what does this mean??’ Lizzy asked, biting her lip.

‘U…. should know better? U wanted it to be this way isn’t it?’ Eunhyuk asked, looking at her intensively. Isn’t this declaration formal enough?

‘Umn….’ Lizzy hesitated, touching the bunch of flower in front of her.

‘Liz….’ Eunhyuk frowned.

‘Why are there paper roses inside? Made of Won???’ Lizzy is surprised the roses are all made of bright red 5K Won….

‘Because u loved money….’ Eunhyuk said. Ryeowook and Suan couldn’t help burst out laughing at the sound of it. But they immediately cover their mouth when they saw the killer gaze from the rest of the boys and girls who is feeling nervous for Eunhyuk.

‘Sickening…..’ Lizzy rolled her eyes, slapping on his shoulder. Blushing in embarrassment… trust him to say that in front of so many people…

‘So….’Eunhyuk asked, pushing the bunch of roses to her.

‘U still haven’t told me why I should accept this….’ Lizzy asked again, smiling.

‘U should know….’ Eunhyuk frowned.. he think his buddy is going to for a long long time for being soo mushy…

‘I don’t….’ Lizzy insisted, feigning ignorance till the end. She just wanted him to say that out loud and clear right?? No grey area is allowed…. There are simply too much grey area between them previously, and she is not going to allow anymore grey area between them, she wanted thing to be loud and clear.

‘Because I love money…’ Eunhyuk said, after much difficulty. Everyone nodded vigorously while Ryeowook and Suan are now busily pinching each other to stop their laughter.

‘Yes, I know…Hahahaha! So u can skip this part….’ Lizzy laughed. And some of them choked while trying to hold their laughter.

‘Park Lizzy!’

‘Hahahaha!!! Go on….’ Lizzy laughed.

‘So, I am giving u something I love…. Because….’ Eunhyuk steal a glance at her, biting his lip.

‘Erm?’ Lizzy blushed, looking at him.

‘Because I love u… can u please allow me to take care of u?’ Eunhyuk asked, heart thumping fast. The audience are now holding their breath again, looking toward Lizzy.

‘Hyuk….’ Lizzy looked at Eunhyuk, smiling…

‘Liz… say yes….’ He whispered… He finally said that out… Now, his fate lies on her hand.

‘Umn….’ Lizzy bit her lip, hesitating.

‘Liz…..I promise u… I assure u that u won’t have to troubled about money in future…’ Euhyuk grasped at her hand nervously.

‘Hahaha!! That’s really sound tempting…’ Lizzy laughed.

‘So… are u being tempted? At least u can love my money…’ Eunhyuk joked.

‘Hyuk….Both U and money are on equally important to me….’ Lizzy said, taking over the roses and place it aside.

‘Yes?’ Eunhyuk asked, puzzled at her action of putting away the roses. Is that a rejection again? He looked at Lizzy who is pulling him up now, waiting for an answer from her.

‘So, yes…. My boyfriend….’ Lizzy dived into his embrace, hugging him.

‘Boyfriend???’ Eunhyuk repeated after her…

‘…………….’ Lizzy nodded in his embrace.

‘YEAH!!!!!!!” the boys and girls cheered and clapped. Shouting ‘congratulation’ to the new couple who is now still busily gazing at each other.

‘Now….. we have HyukZy!!!!’ Leeteuk shouted.

‘HyukZy?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Our couple name…..’ Eunhyuk smiled, tilted her head, reaching for her lip…..

‘I liked it…’ Lizzy muffled between their kiss.

‘YAH!!!! My son is here!!! Do it when u both are alone!!!!!’ Leeteuk yelled, covering his son’s eyes.

‘Yah! Hyung, u often kiss hyung su nim in front of us too!!!’ Yesung protested.

‘Are u a kid???’ Leeteuk yelled back and soon the room are filled with yelling again… However, it does not affect the new couple at all… They are now busily looking at each other, as if they can’t never get enough of each other…

……..

………….

……………….

‘Moon Yuri!!!’ to think u suggest that?’ Eunhyuk yelled at the evil girl in front of him. He can’t believe the girl actually encourage Lizzy to torture him in this way.

‘Hahahah! That’s to punish u for being so indecisive…And I am not the only one~’ Yuri laughed. If she is not evil enough, how would she be good enough to be Evil Kyu’s girlfriend?

‘Hahaha!’ Lizzy laughed at Eunhyuk’s angry face.

‘Yah!! U still can laugh?’ Eunhyuk asked, pinching her face.

‘Why not? U deserve it!’ Lizzy laughed, slapping his hand away.

‘U are in wrong too… who ask u to go? When u can refuse?’

‘U are the one who asked me to go all right?’ Lizzy yelled back.

‘Oppss… here they come again….’ Kyuhyun whispered in Yuri’s ear and pulled her away gently, sitting down in a corner getting ready for a show…

‘U can still reject, say u love me and wanted to stay with me!’

‘Cheh! I wonder who is the one kneeling down in front of me begging me to allow him to take care of me?’ Lizzy smirked.

‘Yah! I wonder who is the one abandon her parent, coming back all the way back from Canada and tell me she miss me?’  ‘

‘Do u want me to go back now?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Cant u leave me now?’ Eunhyuk asked back.

‘Why not?’

‘Cheater…’

‘I…..’ Lizzy tried to protest, however being stopped by Eunhyuk sudden peck on her lip….

‘Sickening……’ Lizzy slap on Eunhyuk’s chest after he ended that kiss and blushed. She dive to his embrace and leaned her head on his chest, smiling.

‘Sickening…’ Kyuhyun slapped on Yuri’s shoulder and stooped down, leaning to Yuri’s shoulder. While Yuri is busily laughing at the sissy act of her boyfriend imitating Lizzy.

‘Yah!!! Both of u GET OUT!!!’ Lizzy and Eunhyuk yelled together. Laughing in embarrassment…

‘Cheh~ our gathering is getting merrier~ and I think ssoo we will have to book a banquet hall to have gathering~ cos there are simply too many of us!!!’ Leeteuk laughed joyfully…. Glad that most of his brother had found their happiness~ So who will be the next?? 

Pls click http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/119307/it-has-to-be-you-romance