Chapter 15

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘Yes… he is here…don’t worry he will still be here when u and the crew arrive…’ Recently Lizzy been getting information from Eunhyuk about Sungmin. Its killing Eunhyuk but he had to oblige… what is she found out how he feel if he doesn’t do that?

‘Who are u talking to so secretly?’ Donghae slapped on his buddy shoulder and smiled at him.

‘Lizzy….’

‘Wooo…. So, u fallen for her?’Donghae asked his Monkey husband.

‘…………..’ All Eunhyuk gave was just a bitter smile.

‘So, that means yes?’ Donghae poked his waist.

‘I must say I am on the same situation as u…’ Eunhyuk commented.

‘Me? What do u mean by that?’ Donghae straighten himself up upon hearing Eunhyuk’s comment.

‘Except I am certainly not the one who had the choice…’ Eunhyuk looked at Donghae meaningfully.

‘Don’t go around the circle…. Tell me straight what is that…’

‘U thinks we can’t tell u liked Chaerin?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘……………………’ Donghae looked down… He knows its obvious…. But he just can’t help it… He really doesn’t know how to resist being close to Chaerin…

‘So, what are u going to do?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘I….dont know…. Take a step at a time…’ Donghae sighed.

‘……………’ Eunhyuk patted his Fishy’s wife shoulder and sighed too.

‘Wait…. We are supposed to be talking about your problem, not mine….’ Donghae suddenly reminded of that and turn to look at Eunhyuk. Donghae shook his head to get his issue out of his mind and asked Eunhyuk to go back to their previous topic.

‘Me? Very simple… she doesn’t like me….’ Eunhyuk related softly.

‘Huh? I thought the 2 of u are getting along well?’

‘Well doesn’t mean she will liked me, as a guy… She say…. We are buddy…. Just like u and I….buddy….And she has someone else in her heart….’ Eunhyuk poked on his phone nonchalantly, looking at it as it’s the most interesting thing in the world.

‘And… the person….is?’ Donghae asked. He is too busy with his own affair to notice the friendliness between Lizzy and Sungmin… Even if he noticed that, it will look perfectly normal to him as Sungmin always gets along well with girls, including the cold Chaerin… She seems to be more willing to open herself up in front of Sungmin.

‘I am sorry… can’t tell… it’s her little secret….’ Much as he would like to tell his best buddy, but it would be awkward if Donghae knew about that… How would Donghae think of Sungmin? So he better keep quiet…

‘Hmn… I understand….’

*sigh* Both Eunhyuk and Donghae heaved a heavy sigh…. He always thought those people who complaint about being in relationship is a pain in a neck are just trying to show off… Now only he knew what they meant….

……..

…………..

………………

Lizzy arrived at the practise room of the boys with the crew, as to visit the practising for their coming concert. She purposely dress in pink, she knew Sungmin liked pink… She hopes he will notice that.. The crew films about how the little couple interact for a little while and stop for a break. Lizzy pounced over to Sungmin the moment they are allowed to rest and offered him the chocolate cake that she baked, especially for him.

‘Oh… I was only saying… u are really serious?’ Sungmin is quite surprised at her behaviour…He hoped he is just being a little bit too sensitive…

‘Oh… I put every words of the person I care in my head…’ Lizzy looked at Sungmin, hoping he will get what she meant.

Ooppsss…. Sungmin thought to himself, looking over to Eunhyuk’s side. Seem like this little girl is having some kind of misunderstanding here… no wonder Eunhyuk doesn’t look too happy recently… Sungmin scratched his head and decided to return his attention to the cake, He will have to think of a way to solve that later…

………

……………

………………….

‘Hyuk….’ Sungmin sat down beside Eunhyuk and looked at him.

‘Yes?’ Eunhyuk turned his head away briefly after casting him a glance. He doesn’t feel like seeing him at all… He know its childish of him but he just can’t help it…

‘Look…. I think I need to talk to u about Lizzy…’

‘Lizzy? What about her?’ Eunhyuk asked nonchalantly.

‘I….I think… she is having some sort of misunderstanding here…’ Sungmin’s cheek turned pink slightly. He hoped he is not being too thick skinned here.

‘What?’ Eunhyuk snapped irritably.. Why should he continue this conversation with him. He doesn’t feel like it.

‘And I think that’s the reason why u are giving me cold shoulder recently…’ Now Sungmin know why Eunhyuk seem to be avoiding him recently.

‘I did not!’Eunhyuk defended himself.

‘U knew it very well u did! I think I am right then..’

‘About what?’ Eunhyuk snapped.

‘I am not sure whether am I being too sensitive here… but I think u has the answer… Did Lizzy… happen to have some sort of fantasy over me?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Since u already knew it, why ask?’ Eunhyuk snapped at Sungmin again, is he trying to show off to him?

‘I don’t deserve this treatment from u, Hyukkie…’ Sungmin retorted calmly, he can understand how Eunhyuk feel but this is quite unfair of him to put the blame on him.

‘So, how do u want me to treat u?’ Eunhyuk asked back.

‘Hey, U talked like I am fighting Lizzy with u here…..’

‘Didn’t u?’ Eunhyuk asked, then why is he being so nice and friendly with her all these while?

‘I didn’t!!!’ Sungmin defend.

‘U did!’

‘In what way I did?’ Sungmin tried to calm himself down, he is not here to pick a fight with Eunhyuk, this wouldn’t solve the problem.

‘U being all nice and friendly toward her, which girl wouldn’t fall for your trap?’

‘Look… I can accept that comment if it come from other… But u, Hyukjae… ask yourself, am I being special to her? O I treated every girls in our family the same way that I did to her?’ Sungmin felt hurt after hearing that comment from Eunhyuk, so now he is accusing he is leading Lizzy on? If he knew that this will make Lizzy having misunderstanding about him he will never ever do that. Especially with him knowing Eunhyuk liked her…. He doesn’t see any point of continuing the conversation anymore and stand up, preparing to walk away.

‘I am sorry….’ Eunhyuk pulled at Sungmin’s hand and looked up to him.

‘……………….’ Sungmin grabbed back Eunhyuk’s hand and sat down again, hugging him. ‘Its alright… ’

‘But… she had fallen for u…..’

‘I…. guesses as much… But I don’t share the mutual feeling…’

‘So….’ Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin. He is not quite surprise at that, but he couldn’t explain why he will feel that way too. He just feels she is not Sungmin’s type….

‘I don’t know…. But I have to find a way to… let her know about how I feel….’

‘Min…. how?’ Eunhyuk asked worriedly, what if Sungmin hurt her?

‘I…. don’t know… there will be a way…’

‘Please be soft to her…. I don’t want to see her getting hurt…’

‘Pain u, eh?’ Sungmin elbowed Eunhyuk and smirked, he knew it… he liked Lizzy.

‘Oh~ shut up!!’ Eunhyuk yelled irritable at him and pushed him away, blushing.

‘Win her heart then…’

‘Her heart is now with u, how to win?’

‘Cheh~ don’t ask me….ask yourself…’

‘U better stop seducing other girl, see what u had done…’ Eunhyuk slapped on his arm.

‘Hey~~~ I never ever had any problem with the rest before~’ Sungmin protested.

The two continue to snickered at each other and Sungmin is glad he come clean with Eunhyuk. He wouldn’t want to spoil his relationship with him…..

…….

…………

……………….

‘Liz?’ Eunhyuk peered in the apartment and saw Lizzy sitting down looking at her phone.

‘Eunyuk? U are back?’ Lizzy turned to look at him before she regains her attention to her phone again.

‘Umn… yes… What are u doing?’ Eunhyuk asked, while taking off his shoes.

‘I…is Sungmin oppa very busy?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Ergh… I suppose so… why?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘He didn’t reply to my message…. He is never like that…’ Lizzy placed her chin to her propped up leg and continued to stare at her phone.

‘Liz…. I….’ Eunhyuk bit his lip, should he tell her the truth?