Chapter 16

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘Yes?’ Lizzy asked, with her eyes still glued to her phone.

‘I think I heard Minnie said he will be busy today…. So… u don’t have to wait….’ Eunhyuk still couldn’t bring himself to tell her the truth for fearing it will hurt her.

‘Really?’ Lizzy asked, her eyes brighten up.

‘Yes…’ Eunhyuk nodded.

‘Oh… that’s a relieve…. Just when I thought I irritate him in anyway…’ Lizzy smiled, putting away her phone. ‘So, how’s ur day?’

‘Fine… busy practising as usual…’ Eunhyuk forced out a smile at her.

‘Oh is it? U must be really tired now…  let me massage u…’ Lizzy pinched at Eunhyuk’s shoulder and neck.

‘I am fine….’ Eunhyuk tapped at her hand, rejecting. He is worried he will fall for her even more if she continued to be so caring toward him…

‘Eigh… don’t be shy~ what are buddy for?’ Lizzy asked, slapping his hand away and continued to massage him… Eunhyuk looked down and keep quiet… Buddy? How can he get rid of this title? Can I be your lover instead?

‘Thanks…’

‘Its ok… I won’t be turning in so early too… Maybe Sungmin oppa will reply to my message later?’ Lizzy smiled dreamily.

*sigh* sighing, Eunhyuk picked up his phone and messaging Sungmin ‘Minnie, reply to her message for goodness sake~ she won’t be able to sleep if u don’t…’

‘U sure? But I thought I told u I will try to get in touch lesser with her?’ Sungmin reply.

‘Give her an excuse or whatever…she is still waiting for ur reply….’

‘Ok… I see what I can do…’ Sungmin reply.

‘Give me a second….’ Lizzy jumped up excitedly upon hearing the beeping of her phone.

‘Sungmin?’ Eunhyuk tried to sound casual, when he know perfectly what the answer would be.

‘Umn.. he said he is tired and going to turn in now….’ Lizzy gave Sungmin a brief reply, couldn’t help feeling a bit disappointed at his reply.. He did not answer to her questions at all…

‘Yeah… we had a tiring day…. I think I need to turn in soon too…’

‘Oh? That early?’

‘Yes… How about u?’ Eunhyuk asked, she does seem like she is gonna to stay up quite late today. The table are scattered with her stationeries and papers right now.

‘No… gotta get this sickening assignment done… and my stupid computer is not helping… its as slow as Yesung oppa’s turtle…..’ Lizzy chuckled when she thought of Yesung’s precious children.

‘Use mine…. U knows the password don’t u?’ Eunhyuk offered.

‘Oh… can I really?’ Lizzy asked, she know how Eunhyuk precious his laptop. Thus he always put a password to protect it.

‘Yes… just use…’ Eunhyuk nodded.

‘Thanks u~~~ I love u~’ Lizzy beamed happily at Eunhyuk and raise her hands forming a heart shape above her head cutely.

‘……………..’ Eunhyuk nodded, walking toward the bathroom. ‘I really wish u meant ur word by saying u love me, Lizzy….’ Eunhyuk muttered under his breath.

……………

…………………..

…………………………..

Eunhyuk woke up in the middle, rubbing his eyes. He saw there are still light coming from outside and he blinked looking at his phone, its already 4 in the morning.

‘Don’t tell me she is still awake?’He thought to himself. Eunhyuk got up and walked out of his room. He shook his head when he saw Lizzy sprawling on the table, sound asleep.

‘Liz…Why sleep outside again when there’s bed?’ Eunhyuk shook her gently. Lizzy stirred and mumbled something under her breath, continued to sleep soundly. Eunhyuk smiled at her childlike sleeping face and roll up his sleeve, look like he had to carry her to her room again. He glances over to her masterpiece on the table and she found some scribbling on the paper…..

‘Sungmin oppa <3 Sungmin oppa <3 Sungmin oppa <3 Sungmin oppa <3’ she repeated at least hundred times and the paper is full of her confession toward Sungmin…

Eunhyuk turned and looked at Lizzy again. He shook his head…. Look like she had fallen for Sungmin deeply…. He stoop down and scooped her up, walking toward her room. Lizzy opened her eyes when she feels that she is being carried up and smiled at him.

‘Thanks…Eunhyuk ah….’ Lizzy wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled to him, closing her eyes again after that.

‘Sleep well….’ Eunhyuk put her on the bed and cover her up. Lizzy turned and snuggled in the blanket comfortably.

Eunhyuk switch off the light and went out of her room. He lay on his bed and looked at the ceiling…. He thinks he is gonna to have another sleepless night today….

……..

………..

………………..

Lizz is a bit gloomy recently… Why is it that she find it so hard to catch hold of Sungmin recently? Is he really that busy? Well… Eunhyuk is busy too… but at least he still could squeeze out some time for WGM and some spare personal time. Is Sungmin busier than Eunhyuk then in that case?

Eunhyuk sighed and walked toward Sungmin. He couldn’t take it anymore.. That girl is looking like she is losing all her interest this morning… He suppose, Sungmin has not been replying to her message again…..

‘U ignored her message again?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘…………..’Sungmin bit his lip and nodded at him.

‘Umhn… maybe it would be better if u reply…’ Eunhyuk began.

‘Hyukjae… u knows this is not a wise choice…’

‘But…’ Eunhyuk stuttered, he couldn’t make himself seeing the disappointment in her face whenever she couldn’t get any reply from Sungmin.

‘It would be better for everyone of us… If not for u, I would prefer to come clean with her….’

‘No… that will definitely hurt her… I told u to be gentle to her didn’t i?’ Eunhyuk shook his head.

‘Precisely… so I can only avoid her, hoping she will get the message herself..’ Sungmin sighed, its hard… Maybe he is really wrong in the 1stplace… he should be more careful in future…

‘Apparently, she is not…’ Eunhyuk too sighed…

‘Look, Hyukjae… u has to put in some effort… U won’t get anything if u just stand and watch after her from afar…’

‘But her heart is not with me…’

‘That’s why I said u have to put in effort!!!’ Sungmin rolled his eyes.

‘She is not ready…’

‘Remember Kyu accident? When he said he is waiting for Ae Li hyung su nim to be ready? End up Ae Li hyung su nim is already with Heechul hyung when she is ready….’

‘………….But….If she loves Kyu in the 1stplace, she won’t be making this choice then…’ Eunhyuk add on.

‘Hmn….’ Sungmin nodded.. But he is certain Lizzy do feel something for Eunhyuk as well. But he doesn’t want to give Eunhyuk false hope, it would hurt him more if things doesn’t turn out to be that way.

‘So… what can I do?’ Eunhyuk asked in dismay.

‘Hmn… I don’t know about u…. but I won’t wait anymore, I wanna take actual action!!!’ Sungmin smirked.

‘Action? What is that.’ Eunhyuk is confused right now, didn’t he said he doesn’t have any intention on Lizzy?

‘Not on your Miss.Lion of course…’ Sungmin smiled mysteriously again.

‘Ya~ so u met the one?’ Eunhyuk asked, really happy for Sungmin. He knows its not easy for Sungmin to really fall for someone.

‘U will know it soon, hahahahhahaha!’ Sungmin laughed. He thinks they will be surprised when they found out what he gonna to do…

‘Cheh~ so mysterious? Come on… u knew my secret don’t u… its only fair u tell me yours….’

‘Be patient…U all will know it soo…’ Sungmin smiled.

‘U and your secret….’ Enhyuk smiled, he doesn’t have any heart to bother about other peoles’s matter too..

 ……..

………..

………………..

‘Wow……..Minnie hyung…. to think u will do this kind of thing?’Ryeowook gasped at Sungmin’s so called secret he been keeping recently.

‘Hahahahhahah! But I think… I will be getting what I wanted…’ Sungmin laughed.

‘Lee Sungmin!!!   Keeping secret from me again??’ Leeteuk hissed while strangling at Sungmin’s neck

‘Let….me….go….’ Sungmin said as he tries to pry away Leeteuk’s hand.

‘Hyung… u had a son without our knowledge too….’ Kyuhyun commented lazily, without even looking up from his PSP.

‘Precisely~’ Shindong nodded.

‘I… because… I myself too… Don’t know…’ Leeteuk lets go of Sungmin and scratches his head.

‘……………..’Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin… He is worried about Lizzy now… How is she now he wonders. This is too sudden… he doesn’t expect Sungmin to be doing like this out of sudden….

He picked up his phone and dialled Lizzy’s number.

‘Yeoboseyo…….’ Lizzy answered the phone listlessly.

‘Liz…. Are u… ok?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘I….am fine I suppose….’ Lizzy answered, after a pause.

‘Hmn… shall we go meet for dinner later? I pick u up from your school?’ Eunhyuk looked at his watch. He think he can try to go back earlier today.

‘Not needed, I am at home already…’

‘U…. skipped the class?’ Eunhyuk frowned, look like she is really taking it badly….

‘Em… No mood for it…Eunhyuk ah….. I…..’ Lizzy is hoping he can come back earlier, at least there someone she can talk to… But she doesn’t want to bug him with her problem….

‘In that case… I will be back early to keep u accompany?’ Eunhyuk suggested.

‘Eunhyuk ah….thanks….’ Lizzy thanked him sincerely, he always seem to be with her whenever she needed someone around….

Eunhyuk slipped the phone back to his pocket, he really hopes he can go back early today…

‘Is…she alright?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Obviously….’ Eunhyuk shook his head.

‘I…. don’t know what to say….’ Sungmin said apologetically.

‘Maybe it will be better this way?’ Eunhyuk said, shrugging his shoulder. He just hope that Lizzy can take thing easier….