Chapter 3

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘What??? We Got Married???’ what kind of program is this??’ Lizzy rolled her eyes. She hated the title… Whyis this stupid program ever exist???? Why she had to get married or pretend to get married with this ert guy???

‘What?? Me ? with her? Please… u are not serious right??? where is the hidden cam? Where? Where?’ Eunhyuk looked around, trying to find the possible place where the hidden camera will be. He rather being pranked than to have to ‘married’ to girl like her. Its like living with an unpredictable time bomb everyday. Who know whether will she jump up in the middle of the night and attack him?

‘CHeh….’ Lizzy rolled her eyes at the sight of Eunhyuk hopping around. She thought he is just trying to put up an monkey act.

‘Hahahaa! Hey… its cant be that bad right?’ Sungmin slapped at the exaggerate act of Eunhyuk.

 ‘Its VERY BAD!!!!’ both Lizzy and Eunhyuk chorused again.

‘Hahahahahahah!!! Wow… what a great synchronization…. I think u both will make great couple…..’ Kyuhyun gave them both a thumb up and hugged his tummy. He think his tummy is going to burst if he keep on laughing like this.

‘At least… get me someone that look like Moon Geun Yeong if u wanted me to do this program…’Eunhyuk pouted.

‘Cheh…. For me, anyone is better than being stuck with u…’ Lizzy chided. Eunhyuk muttered something under his own breath while glaring at her. He really feel like strangling her right now.

‘Erm… all right… all right…. Now, we shall get the thing started shall we?’ Producer Byung chipped in, he doesn’t want to go behind schedule. Godness know when will the war between the 2 of them will end if he leave them like this? He doesn’t want to wait forever for that…

‘Yes… please get started….’ Kyuhyun clasped his hand in delight, can’t wait to see the ‘spark’ between them.

‘Okay…. The previous shoot…..’ Producer Byung frowned at the thought of the ‘beautiful encounter’ that happen just now… he can’t use that…. They have to re-enactthe whole thing. ‘Ok….. Now, we are going to re-enactthe scene where both of u meet… I don’t care what happened previously between the 2 of u…. now I wanted u both to greet each other as if u both didn’t know each other…’

‘So fake….’ Lizzy commented.

‘Its called ‘acting’, Lizzy ssi…..’ Producer Byung reminded her ‘gently’. Somehow, Lizzy is a bit of… scared of this producer, He sounded gentle, but firm at the same time. U wouldn’t know how to defyhis ‘gentle’ reminder.

…….

………

…………

‘Eunhyuk is sitting in a room leisurely as if he is waiting for something or someone. Suddenly the projector in front of him lit up and the images of his band mate appear. They introduced themselves in the usual ‘Super Juni-or’ way and started to talk….

‘Hyukjae ya….U know…u are really a pain in neck when u complaint u do not have any girlfriend….’ Heechul commented on the screen, while Eunhyuk laughed awkwardly.

‘Yes… and u still continues bug me when u know I am busy….’ Donghae continued.

‘Eunhyuk hyung….its like u are desperate for it… and forever nagging and pinning on it…Aish…’ Ryeowook commented, rubbing his ears as if Eunhyuk is still nagging at him right now

‘Yeah… so in order to help u…..’ Sungmin continued.

‘We decided to enroll you to WGM!!!!’ Kyuhyun chirruped happily. Without even thinking, Eunhyuk sprung up and dashed out of the room, strangling at Kyuhyun who is busily fighting the monster on his PSP.

‘U HAD THE NERVE TO SET ME UP!!!????’ Eunhyuk caught hold of his neck and shook Kyuhyun vigorously, venting his anger on Evil Kyu.

‘What… *cough cough*’Kyuhyun pried Eunhyuk’s hand away with the help of Sungmin, looking at him.

‘Yah!!! What are u doing out here???’ Producer Buyng yelled. He had to start all over again!!! They are now seriously lagging behind with all these interruption going on!

‘Who asked u to enrol me in this kind of stupid program? Huh? Huh? Huh?’ Eunhyuk asked, poking on Kyuhyun’s arm.

‘Hahahaha!!! I thought they will get u Moon Geun Yeong… I didn’t expect…. Hahahahahah!!!’ Kyuhyun reply with an awkward laugh. How would he know Eunhyuk will end up meeting his enemy here?

‘U….’ Eunhyuk began.

‘U better get back to the room again!!! Now I had to start all over again!!! Aish!!!!’ Producer Byung scratched his head in frustration and pushed Eunhyuk in the room again.

‘Now, all over again….U better don’t get funny anymore… araso?’ Producer Byung warned, pointing at Eunhyuk, at the verge of breaking down.

‘…………’ Eunhyuk breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down…pretending to ignorant of the whole plan again and the video continued to play with Leeteuk on screen now..

‘Hyukjae ya….. I am initially part of the plan but too bad my schedule…. Aish…. How I envy u, having a ‘wife’ now… ahahahaha…..’ Leeteuk ended with his famous laughter. Somehow, the laughter that Eunhyuk can’t be more familiar sound so ear-piercing to him and he feel like throwing a chair at the projector right now.

‘So… please enjoy yourself….’ The rest of the gang chorused.

‘We will visit u and our sister in law~’ Yesung throw in a random comment just before they ended the video….. Eunhyuk clenched his fist under the table… He will surely wave it at any of them if there are here right now….

‘An nyeong ha se yo….’ Lizzy come in the room just as the video ended and bowed at Eunhyuk, rolling her eyes as she bow. Why would she have to greet him so politely? As if she will like to wish him to be well…

‘An….an..nyeong ha se yo….’ Eunhyuk too stand up and greeted at her politely.

‘Nice to meet u, I am Lizzy Park…’ Lizzy held out her hand hesitatingly and smile ‘sweetly’ at him.

‘CUT!!!!!! Lizzy SSIII!!! What’s with your smile? Can’t u try to smile a little bit normally? U look like… look like…. Aish!!!’ Producer Byung think he is going crazy soon….

‘Aish!!! I cant!! The sight of his face make me wanna puke!!!’ Lizzy groaned, rolling her eyes. She think she is going to go crazy any moment from now on..

‘U are the one who make me wanna puke….’ Eunhyuk frowned, somehow, He had gotten used to the way she speak and react less strongly as before upon hearing her critic.

‘Ok.. ok~ take the shoot that is from her back when they shook hand….Aish…’ the camera continue to roll and now its Eunhyuk turn to greet at her.

‘Ah… I am Lee Hyukjae, aka Eunhyuk from Super Juni-or..’Eunhyuk stretched out his hand doing the Suju pose before he held out his hand and took Lizzy’s hand and bowed slightly at her. ‘Nice to meet u…..’ His eyebrow twitched a bit when he found that Lizzy actually squeezed on his hand as hard as she could be!!!!!!

‘Ok, good take!’ Producer Buyng shouted and the both of them sprung away from each other immediately, swinging their hand. ‘All right both of u… stop behave like a kid… Sungmin and Kyuhyun, your turn soon…’

‘Okay~’ Sungmin waved cheerfully at Lizzy and gave her an encouraging smile. Lizzy nodded at him, giving out a small smile. In fact, of all the SUJU guys she met so far, she thought Sungmin is the most normal one to her…The other two…. Cheeezz.. she rather not to think about it….

‘Now moving to the next scene…. Hyukjae, Lizzy we will hand u both an envelope later, both of u are to walk to this place as per instructed TOGETHER. Do u understand my meaning of TOGETHER??? Meaning u both has to talk, discuss and try to figure out the place, understand?’ Producer Byung purposely stress on the words together and looked at the both of them sternly.

‘Yes…..’ Eunhyuk answered listlessly, its his job after all…. While Lizzy just merely nodded with the forever frown on her face.

‘Sungmin and Kyuhyun, u both are to wait inside the apartment, as a surprise for the new couple…..’

‘Geezzz….everything is just so fake…. I still have to pretend to be surprised when I see them?’ Lizzy muttered under her breath. However, it did not escape Producer Byung’s ear..

‘Do I have to remind u again it’s called acting???’ He turned and snapped at Lizzy.

‘………’ Lizzy bowed her head low and stuck out her tongue… He sure is sharp….

‘And don’t just keep quiet on the way…. Talk about yourself, ask question about each other….’ Producer Byung reminded.

‘Yes….’ The new couple answered.

‘Ok…. Kyuhyun, Sungmin lets go …. U both, prepare and we can start the camera rolling…

………

…………..

………………..

Eunhyuk and Lizzy climbed up the van that is suppose to bring them to their new house solemnly… Lizzy climbed to the farthest seat behind, far away from the rest and closed her eyes, deeply regretted for her own decision.

‘Stupid Lizzy Park… u should had guessed it… there’s no free lunch in this world!!! What a too good to be true offer??’ Lizzy scolded herself in her mind, unknowingly slapping her own forehead and muttered ‘babo…babo’ under her breath.

She had no idea at all that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are looking at her all the while, both of them exchanged a look and Kyuhyun signalled to Sungmin, pointing toward Lizzy. Sungmin nodded and climbed to the back of the van and seated beside Lizzy.

‘Lizzy ssi….’

‘……………….’ Lizzy opened her eyes and eyes on the person beside her cautionly. She started to relax upon seeing the person that is seated beside her is the innocent Sungmin.

‘Hmn…. Are u ok?’ Sungmin asked, flashing his puppy eyes at her again.

‘No, I am not ok…. Obviously…’ Lizzy answered.

‘Hahaha! Is it that bad?’

‘Yes!’

‘U know… U might had some misunderstanding…. Well… Eunhyuk is as innocent as he can be… He…’

‘Hahahahahaha!!! That’s the greatest joke I ever heard…’ Lizzy laughed scasartisly at the sound of Eunhyuk being innocent.

‘Hmn… its just , every guy watch it!’ Sungmin explain.

‘Would u download and bring it everywhere?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Erm…..’ Sungmin stunned… Well… its hard to explain on that part, really…

‘And… and… forget about it…’ Lizzy stuttered, with a great blush on her face.

‘And what?’ Sungmin asked, really curious of what happened.

‘Nothing…’ Lizzy bit her lip, she better keep quiet about that part.

‘He done something to u??’ Sungmin asked, unlikely… Eunhyuk is always shy in front of girl…

‘……………..’ Lizzy looked away, avoiding Sungmin question.

‘YAH!!!! What had u done to her?’ Sungmin slapped on Eunhyuk’s back, hoping to get the answer from him.

‘What can I do to her?’ Eunhyuk answered without even turning his back.

‘Cheh…. Dare not even own up…’ Lizzy sneered.

‘Just what did I do to u??’ Eunhyuk turned around, staring at Lizzy. She is getting on his nerve!! So what if he watches ? What business of her is that??

‘U!!! U daresay u didn’t bumped into me deliberately??? And… and… its front to front!!!’

‘What???’ Sungmin and Kyuhyun exclaimed in surprise. Just what is happening?

‘I remembered its u who bumped into me!’ Eunhyuk frowned, yelling back at her.

‘Cheh! Why would I want to do that to an ugly monkey?’

‘Phua hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!’ Sungmin and Kyuhyun burst out laughing again at the ‘interesting’ conversation between the two.

‘Who know what intention do u have?’ Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, never did he see such a horrible woman before… Producer Byung shook his head, here they come agin….

‘Yeah… who know what intention do u have?’ Lizzy snapped back.

‘What intention would I have? I would never realized I bumped to your front if u never mention… I can’t tell the differences between ur back and front at all!!!’ Eunhyuk snapped back, sliding his palm up and down his body.

‘U!!!!!’ So he is saying that she is flat chested????!!! Well… her’s might not be big,.. but there’s still little something….. How can he… Eunhyuk smirked when he shut Lizzy up successfully. That will teach her a lesson…

‘Eunhyuk win…..’ Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun slyly between his laugh.

‘Hahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!’ Kyuhyun rolled from side to side on his seat, hugging his tummy. It been long time since he last laughed so much. He is glad that the person is Lizzy, he can foresee the next three months will be interesting months to look forward.

‘Oh…. I think we will have three interesting months!!’ Sungmin commented.

‘Three long torturing months u mean?’ Lizzy snapped, How can it be interesting living with a ert?

‘Well…. If u are cooperative enough, it might be less than 3 months…’ producer Byung chipped in.

‘REALLY!!!???’ Eunhyuk and Lizzy asked.

‘I said IF u both are cooperative enough… maybe its time for u both to figure out what is the best way to communicate….’ Producer Byung smirked, maybe this will help to make these two at least a bit more cooperative… What a genius he is….