Chapter 14

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘Uhmn… do u still remember my birthday?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Yes, why?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Its….’

‘Not your actual birthday….’ Sungmin continued.

‘Uhmn? How do u get to know it?’ Lizzy asked, puzzled. Is it monkey’s doing?

‘Hyukjae told us…. And he warned us not to mention the birthday thing in front of u again….’ Sungmin smiled. He can tell that silly monkey is falling for this little girl already. And he is sure Lizzy too felt something for him as well. The interaction between them is so very heart warming and couple-like.And its happening so naturally without the knowledge of them both.

‘He did?’ Lizzy is surprised at how considerate this monkey is….

‘Yes… and like Eunhyukie said, the date is not important…’ Sungmin shrugged his shoulder. Why would she think that they will be angry at her for that?

‘Thanks oppa….’ Lizzy stepped forward getting closer to Sungmin.

‘Not needed…’ Sungmin pat on her shoulder and Lizzy wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. Sungmin is a bit taken back when Lizzy pounced over to him and he frowned when he saw Eunhyuk walking away. Eunhyuk turned his head away, couldn’t bear to make himself seeing the blissful look on Lizzy’s face.

……….

………………

…………………..

Lizzy and Eunhyuk are now busily tidying up the place after the rest of the boys went back. They can’t afford to stay too late as they had an early morning shooting tomorrow.

‘Lizzy ah…. Are u tired?’

‘No… I am fine…’ Lizzy answered in a sing-song mode. Look like she is in an extremely good mood. Because of Sungmin? Just what she and Sungmin talked just now?

‘I will do the rest… u go and take shower?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Erm… u are being extremely nice to me and I am a bit not used to it~’Lizzy chuckled.

‘Can’t treat u nicer? Or u enjoyed seeing me scowling at u everyday?’ Eunhyuk asked, amused.

‘No… I appreciate that… really appreciate that…’ Lizzy walked over and tilted her head, looking at Eunhyuk.

‘Wa..wae?’ Eunhyuk asked nervously, she is standing too close to him and its making him feeling nervous.

‘Go… ma wo….’ Lizzy stepped forward and hugged Eunhyuk.

‘Liz…zy?’ Eunhyuk asked, he think his heart gonna jump out from his mouth already.

‘I didn’t expect u to be so considerate… u told the rest of the oppa about me?’

‘About u?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Erm…my birthday… and u warned them not to mention in front of me?’ Lizzy asked, chuckling. She wonder how the warning will sound like? The rest of the boys seem to enjoy bullying him due to his good nature… So far, she only heard of how the guy throwing negative comments to him and he just accepted it willingly. Would he have the gut to warned his hyung?

‘Hehehe… Min told u that?’ Eunhyuk asked, laughing awkwardly. So this is the thing that they been talking just now?

‘Yeap~’ Lizzy jump away from him and smiled at the mention of Sungmin’s name.

 ‘Nothing to thank…actually…’ Eunhyuk scratched the back of his neck, smiling like a babo.

‘And… I now declare we are buddy~ I won’t call u ert anymore.’ Lizzy said as she punched on his shoulder lightly.

‘Yah! I am not in the 1stplace!!!’ Eunhyuk protested. Wait… did she mention about buddy just now?

‘Hahaha~ who asked u to ‘admire’ those action film so openly?’ Lizzy asked, while washing the plates.

‘It’s a accident….’ Eunhyuk explained, helping her with the washing.

‘………….’Lizzy shrugged her shoulder and continued with her washing.

‘Lizzy…..can I ask u something?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Sure….’ Lizzy nodded.

‘Do… u…happen to….like Sungmin?’ Eunhyuk asked, looking toward her.

‘……………’ Lizzy is stunned at Eunhyuk’s sudden question and went quiet.

‘Lizzy???’

‘Promised me u will keep it a secret?’ Lizzy turned and looked at Eunhyuk.

‘……………’Eunhyuk nodded, with his heart thumping hard. Although he more or less guessed what the answer would be… but he still hope to get the answer from her personally.

‘Yes…’ Lizzy smiled and lowered her head, blushing.

‘………………..’ Eunhyuk’s heart shattered to pieces upon hearing this. He really doesn’t know how he should react now…

‘I told u because I trust u so… promise me u will keep it a secret alright?’ Lizzy turned and pointed her finger to him.

‘Of course….’ Eunhyuk smiled bitterly at her….

‘And… Do u happen to know what type of girl will Sungmin oppa likes?’ Lizzy asked.

‘I… am not sure…’ Eunhyuk answered moodily, scrubbing the plates listlessly as he said so.

‘Hmn…. Aren’t u his buddy? Tell me, please…’ Lizzy asked, knocking Eunhyuk’s elbow with her’s, and tilted her head, looking at him.

‘Yes… but we seldom talked about these…’ Eunhyuk answered.

‘Is it?’ Lizzy pouted.

‘Yes… u better go and take shower… I can handle here…’ Eunhyuk pushed Lizzy lightly with his elbow and Lizzy nodded, washing her hand.

‘…………………..’ Eunhyuk looked at Lizzy who is now skipping toward the bathroom. … He returned his gaze to the basin in front of him, closing his eyes painfully. So… it’s a 1-sided thing all along... Just when he thought there are possibilities of her and him becoming a real couple…..

……

…………

…………………

The 1stepisode are being broadcasted on 8thweek Eunhyuk and Lizzy staying together. The broadcast went well… And the following broadcast went well too…In fact every episode went well… except a small mistake is being made…. The little episode where Eunhyuk and Lizzy scowled at each other during the wedding photo shoot are accidently being broadcasted on the 4th episode of the show. However, the viewer does welcome that as they saw how KyuMin laughed themselves crazy at the bickering of the supposed to be loving couple. The viewer too laughed themselves crazy at the bickering of the couple too…

‘What??? Please show the real part at how they get along~ its cute???’ Eunhyuk read at the comment from the viewer of the show and stunned, why would they like to see him fighting with Lizzy?

‘No wonder they look so awkwardly out of place when they talk to each other~ hahahahaha’ Ryeowook laughed at the very down to earth fact from the viewer.

‘Seriously…. U are not helping at all…’ Eunhyuk commented, glaring to to the eternal maknae who is now reading the whole lists of comments attentively. He did it out of boredom initially, but now he is really interested in the topic of the day.

‘But, aren’t they sharp? They noticed that… this even said she saw Lizzy ssi rolling her eyes at u sneakily~ hahahha!!!’ Ryeowook laughed, this is very normal! They often do that in front of them when they 1stmet each other. Now they are perfectly fine with each other, getting along well and learned how to take care of each other too.

‘Aish… I wonder what will producer Byung say…’ Eunhyuk hugged his head, extremely worried…

‘Oh~ no worry, the aim is to attract viewer, so no matter how it is to be done, its still successful~’ Leeteuk commented, with his dimpled smile.

……

…….

………

‘Extend?’ Lizzy and Eunhyuk exclaimed in surprise when they heard the new pieces of new they are getting from the PD (producer Byung)

‘Yeah… seem like the viewer welcome the interaction between the 2 of u… I will edit the latter part again n put in some more ‘interesting’ fact inside.’ The producer laughed, he sure had lots of classic bickering scene to show the audient… But these 2 seem to be able to get along better… So he was thinking,… he is gonna to make the whole thing realistic, just show the audient how they always behave all along… From bickering to getting along well…. That will attract viewer he think…

‘Your fans certainly have unique taste huh? Enjoy seeing us bickering?’ Lizzy snickered.

‘I didn’t expect that too….’ Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulder.

‘So… Lizzy,… please say u agree to extend…

‘Hmnnn….’ Lizzy bit her lip, thinking. Well… if she extend, she can have more chance to meet up with Sungmin oppa isn’t it?

‘……………’ Eunhyuk looked at Lizzy, wondering what her decision is. He is battling within himself as well… He would loved to have more time with her, but he is worried…The more they stay together, the more unwilling he is to let her go in future… And…he can’t really stand it when he saw her getting closer and closer to Sungmin… But if everything end early… he would have to let go of her now.. which is what he is reluctant to do too…. Its really hard…