Chapter 24

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘I…. I don’t know….’ Eunhyuk answered. His mind is in twirl now… Although he half expected this will happen after Mr. and Mrs.Park appeared but he never thought it will be that fast.

‘I…..’ Lizzy is very disappointed at his answer… She thought he will be asking her to stay for his sake. Never did she expect he will said he don’t know. Yeah… who is she to him? Just a working partner and maybe a friend the most…. He being nice to her doesn’t mean that he liked her isn’t it?

 ‘Didn’t u always said u envious those with parent? Now u have your own… isn’t that great?’ Eunhyuk asked, turning around and gave her a smile.

‘Yes…. I think…. I know what to do…..’ Lizzy nodded.

‘Sleep early… I need to rest to…. I have early morning practice tomorrow…’ Eunhyuk turned and walked back to his room.

‘……………..’ Lizzy looked at his back and bowed her head low… Why does she feel like crying now? She walked back to her room and closed the door, slumping down to her bed. She looked at HyukHyuk  and started to strangle the poor Hyuk Hyuk.

‘I hate u… I hate u….’ Tears started to form in Lizzy eyes and she push HyukHyuk away. Tears keep streaming down from her eyes and she buried her head in pillow to muffle her sobbing.

……………

Eunhyuk too slumped on his bed, heaving out a heavy sigh… He turned and looked at ZyZy who is lying lazily next to him. He picked ZyZy up and looked at ZyZy…

‘Ga ji ma…..(please don’t go)’ Eunhyuk whispered.

‘But I have to let u go….’ Eunhyuk blinked, feeling the tears that are coming to his eyes. He hugged ZyZy close to him and closed his eyes….

…….

…………

………………….

‘Thanks for putting up with me for so long….’ Lizzy bowed to PD Byung and all the crew after the last filming of the WGM… Surprisingly, she can take it quite well.

‘Lizzy… So… u will be setting off to Canada the day after tomorrow??’ Sungmin asked, looking at the girl who is busily packing the little things that is left in the apartment she and Eunhyuk been living for the past 5 months.. Part of her things had been send back to Canada, waiting for her to start a new life over there….

‘Yes…’ Lizzy answered, with her hand still busily collecting the things that are lying around.

‘Lizzy….’ Sungmin pulled at her hand, stopping her action.

‘Yes? Oppa?’ Lizzy asked, looking at Sungmin.

‘Is this really what u wanted?’ Sungmin asked.

‘Hmn? Of course…’ Lizzy answered.

‘What about Eunhyuk?’ Sungmin asked.

‘He? Why?’ Lizzy asked, avoiding his eyes.

‘Stop pretending Lizzy….’ Sungmin frowned.

‘Oppa…. I really don’t understand…’ Lizzy pulled her hand away and walked out, avoiding Sungmin’s. Eunhyuk seem to be really busy nowadays, she doesn’t even see much of him…

*Sigh* Sungmin sighed, walking out of the room. He hopes to stay and talked to Lizzy, but he is afraid he can’t do so… he has to meet his bunny girl.

‘Oppa… I think its almost time for u to go… She is waiting….’ Lizzy smiled.

‘Yes…. I talk to u again tomorrow, during dinner?’ Sungmin ruffled at her hair before he stepped out.

‘Yes.. see u…’ Lizzy nodded.

Lizzy looked around the empty house…. There are so many memories in this small little apartment. She still remembered how she and Eunhyuk quarrel, squabbled, laughed, cried and scream at each other….

Lizzy picked out her phone, snapping every nook and corner of the house… She wanted to bring this memories with her to Canada….

‘I am back~’ Eunhyuk yelled.

‘Oh~ u are back!’ Lizzy turned and smiled at Eunhyuk, pushing the phone back to her pocket.

‘What are u doing? Had u done with your packaging?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Erm… almost…. So kind of PD to allow me to stay till I depart to Canada…’

‘Erm…. Yes….’ Eunhyuk nodded, walking toward her.

‘…………..’ Lizzy raised her head and looked at Eunhyuk who is now standing in front of her, their faces only inches apart.

‘Liz…..’ Eunhyuk began.

‘Yes?’ She asked, heart thumping fast.

‘Are u happy?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Yeh?’

‘I ask, are u happy?’

‘Me? Hahaha~ of  course I do….. I… never know I can still find back my parent after so long…. And …. Living with them… at Canada… wow~’ Lizzy answered, turning around and fiddle with the cup on the table, pretending to be busy by pouring water into it.

‘Good…. Important thing is u are happy…..’ Eunhyuk said softly, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. He closed his eyes, resting his chin on her head.

‘Hyuk…..’ make me stay….. Lizzy mumble in her heart.

‘Hmn?’ Eunhyuk hummed, still leaning close to her. Lizzy pried his hand away and spun around, hugging him.

‘I will miss u much…. What if….?’

‘I will miss u too….Liz….So u must come back and visit us if u had the time all right?’

‘Yes…..’ Lizzy nodded, so… he is not going to make her stay?

‘Liz.... I…..’ Eunhyuk had lots to tell her,  but he suddenly doesn’t know where he should start.

‘Hyuk, Sungmin oppa is here just now….’

‘Minnie did? Why?’

‘Oh… he come and informed me about the dinner tomorrow….’

‘O… I am sorry… I seem to had forgotten to tell u that…’ Eunhyuk smiled awkwardly. The fact is, he is hoping there won’t be any farewell dinner at all. His buddy been scolding him everyday, every second for being so stupid to let her go…  But to him, nothing matter more than her happiness… he can’t be that selfish to keep her with him…

‘Its okay…. And I will be meeting Ga Eul and Saengjoo tomorrow before that… Then I will have to rush all the way to meet the SUJU oppa….wow… seem like I m really busy…’ Lizzy smiled.

‘Yes…’ Eunhyuk swallowed the lump on his throat, he is now trying hard to fight back his tears now.

‘Umn… Seem like I have to continue with my packaging now… I don’t think I have the time to do so if I don’t do it now….’ Lizzy smiled, walking back to her room.

‘I…. am tired… I think I need to rest too….’ Eunhyuk nodded.

*sigh*Eunhyuk heaved out an heavy sigh in his room.

*sigh* Lizzy too heaved out an sigh… started to pack again.

……..

………….

………………….

‘YAH!!! DUMB HEAD!!! Cant u just persuades him to tag along???’ Ga Eul rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, scolding him.

‘But he said its ok… u know how busy can celebrity be….’ The innocent Saengjoo pouted at the sight of his girlfriend’s angry face.

‘U will be the death of me….call him now!!!’ Ga Eul ordered.

‘Cheh…. As if u don’t have his number… Saenghoo numbled.

‘What???’ Ga Eul shrieked.

‘Nothing… here….’ Saengjoo passed his phone to his almighty Princess Han.

‘Yeoboseyo….’

‘Lee Hyukjae…. U better appear at Everland within an hour complete with your disguise….’ Ga Eul hissed at Eunhyuk who is now stunned at Ga Eul informality.

‘Ga Eul?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘No! I am Yeo Reum! I am blazing hot with anger now…’ Ga Eul rolled her eyes. How dumb can this monkey be.

*Ga Eul mean Autumn in Korean, while Yeo Reum means summer.*

‘Ga Eul….haha!’ Eunhyuk is amused at how Ga Eul sounds over the phone and chuckled softly. He really didn’t expect Ga Eul who always seem gentle and shy can be that fierce…

‘Oppa… she is leaving tomorrow…. Don’t u just wish to catch more time with her?’ Ga Eul can’t understand this dumb couple, even blind could see that they liked each other… She can’t understand why are the both of them running away from each other like this? Love can make a people dumb, but these two are simply the dumbest of the dumbest.

‘I… cant… I am having schedule….’ Eunhyuk whispered, looking over to Leeteuk who is now standing beside him with a questioning look.

‘I DON’T CARE!!! SEE U IN AN HOUR TIME!!!!!’ Ga Eul shrieked and hung up on him. She hated wishy washy man…

‘Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo?? Ga Eul?’ Eunhyuk looked at his phone in awe… she… hung up on him??? Wow… can’t tell that the sweet Ga Eul had such a fiery temper.

‘Ga Eul? Lizzy’s friend? Why?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘Nothing… just wanted me to join their outing.’ Eunhyuk smiled, pushing his phone back to his pocket.

‘…………….’ Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk in silent, biting his lip.

‘No.. hyung, don’t worry, I am not thinking of….’ Eunhyuk tried to explain, he is not trying to run away, so please don’t nag at him…

‘Get going then…’ Leeteuk smiled.

‘Hyung? But we had a schedule…’ Eunhyuk looked at the smiling leader.

‘*Sigh* poor me will have to explain then… I am not your hyung for nothing…’ Leeteuk said, thumping on his chest, winking at him.

‘Hyung~’ Eunhyuk hesitated.

‘Go before I regret…’ Leeteuk said, with his dimpled smile.

‘I…. gomawo, hyung!!!!’ Eunhyuk gave Leeteuk a tight hug before he dashed out.

‘Aish… this kid….’ Leeteuk smiled, shaking his head.

…….

………….

………………….

‘What are u two doing behind my back?’ Lizzy asked, looking at the suspicious couple who keep lagging behind, whispering to each other.

‘Oh? Nothing… hahahha!!!’ Ga Eul chucked guiltily. She swears she is going to stop liking Eunhyuk if he is not turning up today… It had been 45 minutes… She thinks he is not going to come… So schedule is more important than Lizzy?

‘Cheh~ I told u not to come to these places… I feel so out of place… is always an awkward number..’ Lizzy said, peering around.

‘Its suppose to be a foursome…OUCH…’ Saengjoo mumble, shut up after he received a sharp poke on the rib by his girlfriend.

‘Hey… shall we go and look at that one?’ Lizzy turn around, avoiding the topic.

‘Yes….’ The owner of the sound answered while taking her hand.

 ‘HYUK??!!’ thought u had a schedule?’ Lizzy asked, surprise.

‘OPPA!!!!’ Ga Eul shrieked excitedly.

‘I skipped it… with the help of Leeteuk hyung…’ Eunhyuk nodded at Ga Eul before he turned and smiled at Lizzy….

‘Oh… is it really all right?’ Lizzy asked, worriedly.

‘Yes… no worry…’ Eunhyuk smiled. Lizzy chuckled, she can sense his gummy smile from his smiling eyes despite of the heavy disguise he is putting up right now. 

‘Ok! So we finally come out on foursome~ with my idol…’ Ga Eul yelled excitedly, leaning toward Eunhyuk’s arm. She decided to make Eunhyuk her top bias from now on. Trust him to skip his schedule for this outing…Good job~

‘YAH!!!! AM I DEAD!!!???’ Saengjoo pulled Ga Eul away from Eunhyuk and scowled at his girlfriend.

‘Eigh… petty man… not going to talk to u!’ Ga Eul skipped in front, with Saengjoo chasing behind.

‘Crazy couple…’ Lizzy rolled her eyes, while Eunhyuk chuckled at the childish sweet fight of the couple in front.

‘Let’s go, follow them…’ Eunhyuk pulled at Lizzy’s hand.

‘I wanted to take Atlantis Ride…’

‘Huh? That’s too exciting… can we take carrousel instead?’ Eunhyuk pleaded.

‘Eigh… timid guy… no…. I want Atlantis Ride…’ Lizzy chuckled.

‘Lets go ice skating I teach u…’

‘Oh really?’ Lizzy asked, getting excited.

Saengjoo and Ga Eul looked at Eunhyuk and Lizzy who are laughing inside the spacious ice-rink right now. Eunhyuk is gliding graciously while Lizzy is following clumsily behind.

‘Hahahahahaha!!!’ Ga Eul laughed when Lizzy trying her hardest to control the skate shoe on her leg and threw tantrum when she failed to do so…

‘Wow….’ Saengjoo gasped when he saw Eunhyuk put out his hand and pulled Lizzy up gently.

‘Like a prince……’ Ga Eul mumbled… Oh!!!! Eunhyuk is going to stay on the top of her bias forever!!! She glance at her boring boyfriend beside and rolled her eyes at him when he turned and looked at her.

‘Hey~ what does that dirty look mean?’ Saengjoo asked, straighten himself up.

‘Nothing…’ Ga Eul replied, looking at Lizzy and Eunhyuk who is now skating side by side, holding hand. She took out her camera and took several shoots, smiling to herself at the pretty picture she capture…

……

……….

……………

Eunhyuk and Lizzy are now sitting on the living room, talking softly. They are sitting opposite each other, resting their chin on the low table and looked at each other. The boys insisted that they should go back and rest early after the farewell dinner. Some of the boys might not be able to send Lizzy to airport as there are some sorts of schedule going on… The boys hug and wishes Lizzy all the best, really reluctant to let her go… Especially when they know how Eunhyuk felt about her. However, the kind monkey insisted that they should keep it from her as not to confuse her… 

‘I…. will miss u much… and the rest of the oppa….’ Lizzy whispered.

‘I will miss u too…’ Eunhyuk whispered back, putting out his hand and grabbed at her hand. He caress it softly and sighed.

‘Hyuk… I … worried….’ Lizzy said, grasping his hand.

‘No worry…. U know we will always be there for u no matter where u are…’ Eunhyuk assured her.

‘……………………’ The two of them just looked at each other in silent…. Cherishing every moment of being together before the departure of Lizzy…