Chapter 20

When Miser meet Miser

 

‘Liz…’ Eunhyuk leaned against the kitchen island and looked at Lizzy who is busily cutting and washing the fresh ingredient.

‘Yes?’ Lizzy asked without even looking up.

‘Hmn… have u heard about tomorrow schedule?’ Eunhyuk asked, biting his lip.

‘Nope… PD Byung said u will be updating me?’

‘Hmn… yes… Well…. Tomorrow… we are to lunch with…. my buddy…’ Eunhyuk turned and looked at Lizzy, observing her reaction.

‘…………….’ Lizzy stopped the job on her hand and looked down.

‘Erm…. Are u ok?’ Eunhyuk asked, touching her shoulder.

‘I… am ok… and I will be fine, no problem…’ Lizzy turned and smiled at him, getting back to her job.

‘If u are not ready….’

‘Hyuk, I am ok, we can’t run away forever…. So Its all right… There nothing unpleasant happen between us, right?’ Lizzy assured Eunhyuk.

 ‘Ok…..And can u be fast??? I am hungry!!! I am hungry!!! I am hungry!!!’ Eunhyuk yelled, moving away fast from the previous topic.

‘Aigoo… keep quiet!!!’ Lizzy laughed, pushing the mischievous monkey away.

‘Ahhhhh……’ Eunhyuk step backward as though as he is being shoot and placed his hand on the place where Lizzy pushed him and keep on squealing before he landed on a chair and ‘died’.

‘Childish monkey…. Hahahahahaha!!!’ Lizzy laughed at his exaggerate action and kicked his leg.

‘I need kiss of life~’ Eunhyuk said with his eyes closed.

‘Go and kiss your Lion wife…’ Lizzy laughed.

‘Oh~ u are so rude… her name is ZyZy.’ Eunhyuk opened his eyes and frowned at her.

‘Oh~ stop abusing my name!’ Lizzy complaint.

‘Didn’t u call that smiling monkey Hyuk Hyuk too?’

‘If u don’t keep quiet I will stop cooking now…’ Lizzy threaten.

‘Oh~ I died again….’ Eunhyuk sprawled on the table and closed his eyes, smirking when he heard Lizzy jovial laughter.

………..

……………..

………………………..

The lunch table of SUJU is always messy and cramped. The whole place is like market right now and everybody is practically yelling at each other.

Lizzy bit her lip and walked over to Sungmin, with Eunhyuk looking at her suspiciously… What is this girl trying to do? Lizzy was thinking, she has to behave naturally as to avoid suspicious right? Else, thing will get very awkward if they keep on avoiding like this.

‘Oppa?’ Lizzy smiled at Sungmin as she sat down beside him.

‘Liz….’ Sungmin too turned and smiled at her, not sure of how he should treat her…. Continued to keep away from her?

‘Oppa… so how are u and that *wink wink*?’ Lizzy winked at him playfully, referring to the girl who been keeping Pinky Bunny busy recently.

‘Oh??? Hahahahh! We are doing great… maybe I should say I am doing great~’ Sungmin chuckled, yes, he is doing great… And he hopes it will be getting better… he think he is getting close to his target. Unknowingly, he laughed at the thought of it and Lizzy too laughed at his weird expression. Eunhyuk doesn’t really likes what he sees… What else is there to talk between these two? He will never let that Pinkie Bunny off if he made HIS Lizzy cry for the 2ndtime.

‘What are u both talking about?’ Eunhyuk asked, squeezing in BETWEEN the two of them on the long benches.

PD Byung raised his eyebrow, good… goes with the flow… Eunhyuk look so much like a jealous husband now.

‘Hhahahahah!!!’ Sungmin laughed awkwardly while Lizzy leaned over and whisper in Eunhyuk’s ear about their previous conversation.

‘So…. eh? Eh?’ Eunhyuk elbowed Sungmin, with the out-with-the-truth look on his face.

‘Oh! Shut up!!!’ Sungmin laughed, slapping on Eunhyuk’s shoulder.However, in his effort to hide his embarrassment, he still manage to notice the entwined fingers of Eunhyuk and Lizzy under the table…. Hehehehehehe… look like Eunhyuk’s spring will be coming soon…

‘YAH! Why are u so busy with your phone? Ddangkoma know how to communicate with u via Iphone?’ Heechul asked Yesung who is busily grinning to his Iphone.

‘Nothing…’ Yesung kept his phone away and sit up straight, nervously.

‘Dding ddong…’ the sound of Yesung phone come loud and clear from his pocket…

‘Wow~ Ddangkoma know how to What’s App??’ Donghae asked. The rest of the boys laughed themselves crazy at the random comment of Donghae and Shindong pick out Yesung’s phone sneakily from his pocket, pressing on it. However, the password request stopped him from exploring the phone. Shindong smirked, putting password huh? Something must be very wrong…..

Shindong pat at Ryeowook who is busily playing who-can-stare-at-each-other-without-laughing-out with Suan over the phone via face-time.

‘Sshhh..’ Ryeowook shrugged away his hand and continued to stare at his phone like a psycho who is trying to bend metal spoon by staring at it. Shindong rolled his eyes, why do they still playing this kind of stupid game when they will be seeing each other soon?

‘Muack~’ Shindong took over the phone and gave Suan a ‘kiss’ causing her to burst out laughing.

‘Yeah!!! I won!!!’ Ryeowook jumped up and down, excitedly. Thanks to Shindong he can end this tedious game… He had been wondering whether his eyes get a bit cocked from all the staring.

‘Cheating!!! Cheating!!!’ Suan protested, with the girls laughing at her frustration from behind.

‘YAH!!! Stop that stupid game for goodness sake… Junho’s game is even more mature than that little game of u both~’ Ae Li laughed.

‘Talk to u later…’ Shindong ended the call and flash Yesung’s phone in front of Ryeowook.

‘Mwoo… mwo ya?’ Ryeowook asked, isn’t that Yesung’s phone?.

‘U don’t pretend… u must had know the password~’ Shindong smirked.

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!’ Suddenly Ryeowook burst out laughing and Shindong hide Yesung’s phone behind his back and laughed with Ryeowook as if they shared a common joke. However the guilty glance that Ryeowook casted toward Yesung sold him out. Yesung fumbled for his phone nervously and he went ‘Uh-oh…’ inside his mind when he couldn’t find it.

Soon the people inside the room started to make face at each other… From Shindong to Heechul, Heechul to Leeteuk and Leeteuk put a thumb up, sliding his thumb over his neck slowly while glaring at Yesung… Finally your turn eh, Mr.Turtle. He wonder what secret he been keeping… Nowaday these dongsaeng doesn’t seem to come to him anymore… He is gonna to defend his pride as leader and grill the truth out of him later~

Yesung swallowed the non-existence lump on his throat and look at Shindong nervously. Shindong is happily ‘admiring’ the phone on his hand with a i-wonder-what-would-that-be look on his face before he pushed the phone in his pocket. 

Yesung casted a warning looks to Ryeowook, he better don’t let the cat out of the bag else he gonna kill him….

‘Hahahahhaha~~’ Ryeowook laughed nervously… He can’t understand why is he being implicated in Yesung love affair? Ooppss~

…….

………

………….

The filming for the WGM stop after the boys went for their practice. Lizzy tagged along as there will be a supper session with the rest of the girls after the practice. And the instructor even promised them that they will be release early if the practice goes on smoothly.

Mrs.Park Jungsoo went to meet up Ajumma Yu Ae Li as Junho is under her care right now and she is worried Ae Li might not be able to handle 2 kids if the almighty Princess Kim decided to be cranky. Yuri stayed with Kyuhyun but her head is buried on her PSP, trying to break Kyuhyun’s record.

Ok~ good job! Shall stop here!’ The instructor smiled and the boys clapped and cheer, wiping their sweat away.

‘So we can go for dinner together with the girls!!!’ Leeteuk cheered, pulling out his phone and called his wife to inform her about their meeting place.

‘Are u ready?’ Shindong asked, flashing Yesung’s phone in front of him.

‘I… what do u mean by ready?’ Yesung asked nervouosly. He is dying to get back his phone but he is trying hard to keep his cool. Sigh…. It been 4 hours and 45 minutes 26 seconds since her message come in… he wonder what is the content of the message….

‘Let’s go~ the girls will be meeting us there directly…’ Leeteuk announced, Hyojin does makes a good leader like him do … She is always so well-organized, detailed, helpful and didn’t live down her name as Mrs.Park Jungsoo…It’s a relieve to have her around since Ajumma Yu Ae Li is so very wrapped up with her Princess Kim who is having serious case of mood swing plus crankiness….

‘YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD!’ Leeteuk grasped his fist in front of Yesung’s eyes and Yesung shrugged his shoulder non-chalantly, trying hard to keep his cool again despite of the heavy thumping on his heart. He thinks…. There is no way he can keep his little secret anymore….

…….

………

…………

‘On it!!! Press the button!!!’ The boys looked at Yesung who is staring at his own phone as if this is the 1sttime he sees that device.

Biting his lip, Yesung pressed on the four digit and the monitor of his phone light up. Shindong tap on the monitor and the chat history of Yesung and a girl with the nick Tortoise appeared..

‘Oppa~ HWAITING~’ Shindong read out loud and clear.

‘WAH!!!!! OPPA!!! HWAITING!!!’ the boys in the room chorused and looked at Yesung’s tomato red face.

‘Phew…. A beauty…..’ Donghae whistle, noticing the small portrait picture of Ms.Tortoise on the top right hand corner of the phone.

‘Erm… but… she looks kind of familiar… where do I see her before?’ Kyuhyun frowned, rubbing his chin.

‘Yah! Everyone look familiar to u!’ Yuri elbowed her boyfriend’s rib, frowning.

‘Hey~ are u jealous by any chance?’ Shindong laughed.

‘Cheh~ over him? No way….’ Yuri smirked.

‘I dare u to say it again…’ Kyuhyun his girlfriend’s cheek and smirked at her dangerously.

‘Hahaha!’ Yuri laughed it off and pulls his hand down, holding it before he really does something unexpected.

 ‘Wait, wait, wait… she really does look familiar here….’ Leeteuk commented, screening his eyes.

‘Let me see….’ Heechul took over the phone and smirked, looking at Ryeowook.

‘Hyung~ u remembered?’ Ryeowook asked, excitedly.

‘Yeah~’ Heechul flung down to the sofa and browse the song list; they are now at a Noraebang (karaoke lounge) near Konkuk University. It been ages since they last visited Noraebang and they are thinking maybe they can take this opportunity to brush up their singing skill?

‘Give it back…’ Yesung grabbed at his phone and gave a brief reply to ‘her’. Keeping the phone safely in his pocket after that.

‘AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I know!!!! So, its her!!! How u met her????!!!’ Leeteuk suddenly yelled.

‘Hyung!!! U finally remembered!!!’ Ryeowook flung his arms around Leeteuk and yelled excitedly, Leeteuk is always good at recognizing people.

‘Yes yes!! But she looks different!’ Leeteuk commented.

‘WHO IS THAT FOR GODNESS SAKE??!! Please do not keep it to yourself…’ Shindong and Kyuhyun asked. They totally couldn’t catch the wooohh and ahh… from them at all.

‘Hahahahah! I think I know…’ Sungmin chuckled, putting his arms on Hana’s shoulder. Siwon frowned at the sight of it and Eunhyuk quickly slapped Sungmin’s hand off and laughed. There he go again… he better don’t try it on his Lizzy~

‘Who is that? Eunhyuk asked, after glancing over to the girls who is still engross discussing about the Sauna room experience which they practically forced the 2 Non –Korean girls to join them. Lizzy is laughing hard when she heard Suan and Ae Li tried to escape when they found out that they are to strip when before they are allowed to use the hot spring facilities inside.

‘Its sooooo weird!!! Aigoo….’ Suan covered her face with her hand and laughed.

‘Yeah….I am NOT going again!!!’ Ae Li too laughed awkwardly.

‘What is there to be shy? Nobody even bother to look at u~~’ Hyojin answered, slapping Ae Li’s shoulder.

‘Yuck… just the thought of walking around topless is gross enough more over totally ??? No No No!!! I am not going again…’ Ae Li shrugged.

‘NO!!! U are to go with us next week. I don’t care!’ Hana laughed, enjoying teasing them.

‘Yeap!!! Count me in!!’ Lizzy nodded, laughing. She can’t understand why would they feel shy when it’s all girls inside the Jijjimbang (sauna)?

‘NOOOO~’ Suan and Ae Li yelled.

‘We already seen everything… so, what does the 2ndtime matter?’ Chaerin chuckled softly, glancing over to Suan who is now pinching her arm.

‘Hahahahahahahahah!!!’ The rest of the girls laughed at Chaerin down to earth comments making Suan and Ae Li blushed even more.

‘Heh~ so deal, next week~ yahoo!!!’  Yuri joined in the conversation and started to update them about what the guy had been discussing so eagerly.

‘Yesung oppa with girlfriend?’ Chaerin laughed at the thought of the 4thdimension turtle lover Yesung with girlfriend, really curious how the girl will look like…

‘Yes… and all of us know her!’ Donghae chirruped happily,

‘Really? U all do?? Who is that? Do we know her too? Hyojin asked.

‘No….U girls haven’t met her yet… hahaha!’ Donghae laughed, playing with Chaerin’s hair. Chaerin turned and stare at him, this guy is too touchy recently for her liking… what if Hanuel find out? Cheh~

‘U…. better go and save him before they break his bone… u wouldn’t want the concert to go without the main vocalist don’t u?’ Ae Li slapped at Heechul who is still busily flipping the song books, deciding which song he should sing. Yesung is looking breathless right now as Shindong, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun are now sitting on top of him, as punishment.

Ryeowook and Siwon tried to persuade them to let him off… However, Ae Li rolled her eyes when she saw the two of them are stepping on Yesung slyly…. (U have to take off your shoes when u are at Korean karaoke, so they are stepping him with only their socks on, so don’t worry :))

‘Oh! That’s remind me~’ Heechul got up and join in the action of stepping Yesung’s . Donghae too joined in and now the 9 guys are happily stepping on Yesung for keeping secret.

‘And don’t forget Sungmin…’ Eunhyuk reminded. At least, he should receive some sort of punishment for making his Lizzy cry previously.

‘Yeah!!!!’ Yesung got up and quickly push Sungmin down and started to step on him with the rest of the guy joining in.

‘Aigoo… hahahahahhaha!!!’ Sungmin laughed as he feels so ticklish when 9 foots are stepping on him. This is when Eunhyuk decided to give him a really hard step on his .

‘Yah!!!!’ Sungmin yelled and sprung up, pouncing over to Eunhyuk who quickly run and dodge away from him.

Suddenly Heechul stand up, making Sungmin and Eunhyuk stopped in their track and looked at him. 

 

** Hehehe~ not so much of Eunhyuk and Lizzy today~ shameless Bluerain doing trailer for Mr.Turtle story... haha~ However, hoped it will light up ypur day~