Chapter 6

When Miser meet Miser

 

Eunhyuk and Lizzy are now on the way to the wedding studio to pick up their wedding photos. They tried to talk randomly on the way there, trying hard to keep their promise to get along well with each other. However, they still couldn’t help squabbling and snapping at each other at time. When the camera is not on, of course…

‘I can’t imagine how the photo will look like….’ Eunhyuk rolled his eyes doesn’t feel like picking up the photo at all.

‘Geezz… horrible for sure…’ Lizzy shrugged at the thought of it. How could the photo possible be good when she is taking with a monkey?

‘Yeah… sort of weird when 2 guys is posing for wedding photo….’

‘What do u mean by that?’ Lizzy yelled at him irritably.

‘Huhuhu… ..’ Eunhyuk walked ahead, leaving the very much frustrated Lizzy behind.

‘Ok… camera roll… start…’ the two couple put on their best smile once the camera is on and walked toward the shop. The shop assistant bowed at them and handed them their photo. Eunhyuk unwrapped it and Lizzy leaned toward him, looking at their photo.

‘Gosh… is this us?’ Eunhyuk exclaimed in surprise.

‘This… this…. How can it be?’ Lizzy too, is surprised at how well the photo is being taken. In the photo, Lizzy is sitting leaning to Eunhyuk’s back looking at the sky. While Eunhyuk is peering over his shoulder, looking at her.

‘Well taken right?’ Eunhyuk asked, from the bottom of his heart.. He really thinks this photo is well taken, who can tell that they are on bad term from the picture?

‘Yes… u look good…’ Lizzy smiled, the picture. Well, she has to admit Eunhyuk doesn’t look too bad on the photo.

‘U looks good too…’ Eunhyuk smiled at the sound of him looking good. So, now u know how handsome I am?

‘Thanks…’ Lizzy smiled, never did she know she can look that feminine too…

‘So, I will send you to the place where u worked?’ Eunhyuk offered.

‘All right…I will be home for dinner, together with u…’ Lizzy nodded, looking down. She rolled her eyes once her head is bowed low. Why does she have to pretend to be shy in front of him? This is so…. Not her….

‘All right… Lets go….’ Eunhyuk nodded.

………

…………..

………………..

Lizzy sit down on the floor, looking at the food in front of her…. She is soooooooo hungry… why isn’t that monkey coming back yet? He must had done it on purpose…

‘Oppa… can I eat 1st?’ Lizzy asked pleadingly, biting the spoon.

‘No… he will be back soon…. Held up by something….’ Producer Byung looked at his watch. It’s a bit late… But no choice…

‘Hyung… I am.. reaching….Coming up…’ Eunhyuk said between heavy pants.

‘Ok, get ready, Lizzy ssi… Eunhyuk is coming up….’

‘Finally…’ Lizzy rolled her eyes, swiping her fringe and get herself ready for the camera.

‘I….am …. Back….’ Eunhyuk greeted, tired and hungry from all the recording and dances practise for Mr.Simple and Superman. He turned and closed the door, sighing to himself in silent.  Why cant he rest? Still have to act?

‘U are back!!! Yah!!! Who are u???’ Lizzy yelled at the sight of a blonde man inside the apartment.

‘Ddaa~ rrang~~~ its me, Liz~ how do I look?’ Eunhyuk turned and waved at Lizzy.

‘U… look great….’ Yeah…gold haired Monkey… Lizzy though in her mind. ‘And…Shall we eat? Eunhyuk?’ Lizzy  asked, turning her back at the camera and scowled at him.

‘All right…’ Eunhyuk sat down, waiting for Lizzy to serve him. However, to his surprise, Lizzy started to help herself with the food instead in top speed.

‘Why aren’t u eating?’ Lizzy asked,when she saw Producer Byung signal to her….

‘………..’ Eunhyuk looked at her, how long had she been going without food? Is she that hungry?

‘I…. am …sorry…’ Lizzy get up unwillingly and placed a set of cutlery in front of Eunhyuk and started to dig in again. Eunhyuk too started to eat in top speed. He is really hungry too…. Lizzy frowned when she found Eunhyuk is swiping up the food in top speed. She wishes she could chew faster but no matter how fast she try to, she still can’t beat Eunhyuk.

‘Liz….are u that hungry??’ Eunhyuk asked between mouthful of food.

‘I think u are even more hungry than me….’ Lizzy answered, busily stuffing food into .

‘I am indeed hungry…..’ Eunhyuk nodded, the two of them finish their food in silent. They two of them tidied up the place together as per instructed and Lizzy volunteer to make teas for both of them as to stall some time…She really don’t know what else can she talk to him… Sound so fake…

………

……………..

…………………

Lizzy step in the dance studio, peering her head in. The camera followed closely behind her. Shooting every single action of her. She is now planning for a surprise visit to Eunhyuk, who is busily shooting the music video of Mr.Simple.

‘Para… Mr.Simple simple……’ the loud music is playing on the background and the boys are busily dancing, swinging their hand, moving from side to side.

Lizzy is amazed… She has to agree, they look cool…. Even the evil Kyuhyun look so suave when he is singing while dancing to the music. Sooo different from the evil Kyuhyun under the screen. She peered over to Sungmin, who look great with his new hairstyle too… She blushed a little when Sungmin winked at her.

‘Liz…. U are here!!!’ Eunhyuk waved at her, running toward her.

‘Yes… are u tired?’ Lizzy asked, decided to be nice to him for once, since he been working really hard.

‘I am fine….’ Eunhyuk answered, showing her his gummy smile.

‘Here… I bought some drink for all of u….’ Lizzy passed the bag to Eunhyuk and he gestured Lizzy to follow him, walking toward his team mate.

‘Yah~ Lizzy brought us some drink…’

‘Yeah!!!!!!’ the boys crowded around them, more interested in Lizzy rather than the drink.

‘An nyeong~ Lizzy ssi….’ Leader Park greeted, flashing her his dimpled smile.

‘An nyeong ha se yo…’ Lizzy bowed at him. Eunhyuk stand aside, happy that he don’t have to crack his brain to think of what to talk to her in front of the camera.

‘Did Eunhyuk tell u about us yet?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘He… is quite busy… so… Not yet…’ Lizzy smiled back to Leeteuk.

‘Ok. Allow us...I am Leeteuk, maybe u can call me Teuk oppa?’

‘Heechul~ an nyeong…’

‘Yesung… an nyeong..’

‘Shindong, an nyeong…’

‘I think I don’t have to tell u my name don’t i?’

‘Yes, Sungmin oppa… how had u been?’ Lizzy smiled at the oppa she liked so much.

‘Fine… I hope u are fine too…’ Sungmin let out a chuckle after that. He certainly hoped she and Eunhyuk doesn’t fight everyday.

‘Hi, I am Lee Donghae, will appreciate if u can call me Hae Oppa… so, how is Hyukjae? Did he bully u?’ Donghae asked, ruffling Lizzy’s short hair lovingly.

‘Hae oppa… He…. Haha… He is ok…’ Lizzy laughed, taken immediate liking to this handsome man in front of her.  Donghae leaned toward her and whispered ‘I understand…’ He completed his cheeky comment with a wink.

‘Hahahahahahhaha~’ Lizzy laughed, shaking her head. He is soooo cute~

‘Hello~ I am Siwon, nice to meet u~’ Lizzy looked at the tall guy in front of her.. Wow… is the only word that appear in her mind. How can a person look perfect?

‘An nyeong ha se yo… Ryeowook Imnida…’ As usual, the polite Ryeowook bowed slightly at Lizzy who return his greeting politely too.

‘Hello…how are u?’ Kyuhyun asked, leaning forward and whisper ‘Merlion’ in her ears. Lizzy smiled at him and shifted her position, elbowing Kyuhyun’s rib in sly. Kyuhyun yelped and rubbed his tummy in glee. Lizzy smirked to herself, that teach u a lesson for calling me Merlion….

‘Oppa~ please continue to work hard… I will be here to give u all moral support….’ Lizzy said as she waved to the boys who are now touching up for the next shoot again.

‘Yeah~’ The boys answered cheerfully.

Now only Lizzy understand why is Ga Eul crazy about them… They are cool, and mesmerizing. Each with their own unique attraction.

The camera continued to roll and Lizzy sat down beside Eunhyuk, exchanging some silly conversation with him.. Like how many layers of powder does he apply, will the powder crack when he smile… Eunhyuk answered ‘patiently’, this is the 1sttime he cant wait to get back to the shooting…. He know he look stupid right now… The rest of his band mate is not helping at all… all they do is just laugh and laugh….

‘Hello~’Yuri waved at Lizzy, sitting down beside her when the boys get back to the filming.

‘Hi~’

‘Lizzy? Kyu been telling me about u…’ Yuri smiled.

‘Oh… yes, I am Lizzy Park… Nice to meet u…’

‘I am Moon Yuri, call me Yuri..’

‘U can call me Lizzy… Or Liz, like Eunhyuk do…’ Lizzy and Yuri exchanged some conversation about themselves as the camera continued to roll. Yuri has no problem keeping the ball rolling and Lizzy does appreciated that. She is still quite awkward with the camera right now… well, its barely less than 3 days since she started this program. What can we expect from her?

‘U… doesn’t really get along well with him don’t u?’ Yuri said between chuckle, when the camera stop focusing on them.

‘He told u so?’ Lizzy rolled her eyes, what a petty man, going around complaining about her.

‘No… Kyu did….Hahaha!!! I hope he is just being exaggerated…’

‘Well… we are trying to get along… haha!!!’ Lizzy just  cursed Kyuhyun in her mind again, making her mind he is the 2nd person he hated next to Eunhyuk.

‘Oh…. U… don’t have to be hostile… I am fine with u criticizing about them….We always do…too~’ Yuri winked at Lizzy, pointing to some girls who are crowding around. They waved at Lizzy when she look over to them.

‘They are???’ Lizzy know Yuri is Kyuhyun girlfriend, from the way they behave… but she is not too sure about the rest.

‘That girl carrying a baby is umn…. Donghae’s friend, Chaerin. The baby is Heechul oppa’s girl, Cherry. And the person standing next to her is Suan, Ryeowook’s girlfriend…’ Yuri pointed at the girls who is clustering around. And they waved to Lizzy again from afar, smiling.

‘I see… so they are the girlfriends….’

‘Well… They doesn’t like to appear on screen so they send me over to explain to u…. So…’

‘Its okay… I understand… I hated it too…’Lizzy nodded.

‘Ok… Oh ya… see the 2 girls who are walking in right now? That’s Hana, Siwon’s girlfriend and Nari, Shindong fiancée…. And that….ooopss…’ Yuri chuckled… she think she doesn’t have to explain who is the last person on the list.

‘Heechul oppa’s wife….’ Lizzy blushed, so straightforward of him to peck on his wife’s lip in front of public.

‘Yes…. Hahahaha!!!’ Yuri laughed.

‘U girls always hang around?’ Lizzy asked.

‘Yes~’ Yuri answered while smiling sweetly at Kyuhyun who is walking over to her right now.

‘Merlion, So how do u like my Yul?’ Kyuhyun asked, placing his hand on Yuri’s shoulder.

‘Oh… stop it… U are mean….’ Yuri  slapped on his arm and laughed when she saw the pissed look on Lizzy’s face.

‘Let’s go for supper~~’ Leeteuk announced.

‘YEAHH~~~~~’ the boys chorused.

‘All right… we shall call it a day here too…’ Producer Byung decided to be kind and let them have some break as he can tell Eunhyuk is pretty blocked down recently. They will have to catch up later on when he finished with his MV shooting…

‘I… am going…’ Lizzy announced, smiling at Yuri.

‘Oh~ aren’t u coming with us?’Yuri asked

‘No….Thanks…’ Lizzy rejected politely. She is not being invited anyway.

‘Just come along…’Suan walked toward her, waving her hand.

‘U still can’t greet people like a Korean do yeah?’ Ryeowook frowned, knocking Suan’s head.

‘Why should i? I am not even a Korean?’ Suan stuck out her tongue at her boyfriend.

‘But u are living in Korea! U will get into trouble one of these days…Now, greet as how u should…’ Ryeowook crossed his arm and tapped his feet impatiently.

‘Eiighhsshhh…. An nyeong ha se yo…. Jeong Hee Suan Im nida (I am Jeong Hee Suan) Mana so bang ga seup ni da (nice to meet u)..’ Suan greeted, complete with a bow.

‘Hahaha!!!! An nyeong ha se yo… Ryeowook oppa… its ok…’ Lizzy laughed at the interaction between the couple. Its cute of Ryeowook being naggy like an old man despite of his cute, innocent look.

‘She can be as rude as she can be….’ Ryeowook commented, his hand ruffling his girlfriend’s hair lovingly.

‘Lets go… I am hungry hungry!!!’ Here they are again… those with couple are busy with their own partner again. So sickening….Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, why cant they wait till they are alone?

‘Hey…. U had a ‘wife’ too u know?’ Yesung poked him in the rib, eyeing at Lizzy who is now awkwardly rejecting Yuri’s offer of joining them. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at Yesung’s comment and gave out a shrug. He rather go without one…

‘Yes, u better go and save her now… Bring her along with us…’ Sungmin suggested.

‘The camera is not even with us.. why should i?’ Eunhyuk asked, cant he even have his meal in peace?

‘If u are not going to do it, I am going to…’ Sungmin turned his head and gripped his hand into a fist, crackling his joint and hissed at Eunhyuk, how can he treat a girl in this way? No wonder he had no girlfriend for such a long time.

‘Aish…. All right all right….’ Eunhyuk answer irritably, rubbing his neck. He wouldn’t want to get his bone break by Sungmin…

…………

Lizzy is having so many laughs at the randomness of the boys… The way they talked is so interesting and it keeps cackling her up. Although they had been playing stupid game all the while but it just looks so natural on them.  The boys keep trying to force Eunhyuk to drink Soju as a way to ‘celebrate’ his wedding.

‘I don’t drink!! No… I will be drunk…’ Eunhyuk rejected, pushing away the cup.

‘We will send u and Lizzy back, don’t worry…’ Leeteuk assured him.

‘Ergh… I will help him with that…’ Lizzy grabbed the cup and drank the Soju in one gulp.

‘Woooowww…..’ The boys exclaimed in surprise..

‘Wow…. Eunhyuk… see how well your wife protects u’ Shindong commented.

‘Hehehehe! She must had her reason for doing so, isn’t it Lizzy ssi?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Of course… who know what kind of ert will u turn into when u are drunk?’ Lizzy answered with a smug smirk on her face.

‘Here they goes….again…’Kyuhyun whispered to Yuri in glee and sat down, ready for a good show.

‘Hahahaha! Even if I am a ert or maniac, I won’t  be looking for a guy to lay my hand on…’

‘U???? Yah!!! In which way do I look like guy to u?’ Lizzy bawled at him.

‘O??? in what way do u call yourself a girl then?’ Eunhyuk asked back.

‘U!!! U…. I….had everything a girl should have!!!’ Lizzy fight back.

‘Oh?? Why didn’t I see all those muscle on any of the girls here?’ Eunhyuk asked, pointing to his arm.

‘YAH!!!!!’ Lizzy covered her arms… She knows her limb are muscular despite of her small frame… Result of all the free exercise she gotten during her part time job all these years.

‘Huhuhuhu~’ Eunhyuk laughed in glee.

‘Eunhyuk win!’ Kyuhyun whispered to Yuri who slapped his arm, still laughing at the live show she saw just now.

‘Hahahahha!! Oh~ u both… are completely like these two when they 1stmeet, always snapping at each other!’ Nari commented, looking toward the WookSuan couple who is busily entertaining each other.

‘We?’ Ryeowook pointed toward himself.

‘Yes!! U both!! Who else??’ Donghae answered.

‘Its different! They are couple we are not!’ Lizzy said, shaking her hand.

‘Oh! We are not couple initially…’ Suan laughed, yes, Ryeowook and her do enjoy snapping at each other too when they 1stmet.

‘Who want to be couple with her? I am being set up!!!’ Eunhyuk yelled, glaring over to Kyuhyun.

‘As if I did it willingly….’ Lizzy snickered.

‘Oh yeah? Don’t tell me u are not aware that u need to appear on a TV show before this..’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘I didn’t expect I will be ‘that’ lucky to pair with u… If I knew it I wouldn’t be doing for any amount of money!!!’ Lizzy answered back.

‘Hmn… but lots of girls is dying to get close to our Eunhyukie don’t u know?’ Siwon asked, looking at Lizzy. Lizzy look over to Siwon and noticed that Siwon’s and Hana’s hand are always entwined, it looks sweet to her…Even thought they are not talking to each other but they make sure they doesn’t neglect the other party.

‘Hahaha~ great… I can’t wait to give up my place to them…’ Lizzy sneered.

‘U better tell Producer Byung tomorrow…’ Eunhyuk snapped.

‘U thought I never suggested that?’ Lizzy yelled back at her.

‘Merlion…’ Kyuhyun began.

‘Looking for death?’ Lizzy turned her head toward Kyuhyun and raised up her hand up, crackling her joint.

‘Hahahahahahahhah!!! Don’t u know my girlfriend is a Judo expert?’ Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

‘Oh…. U do deserve a beating for all those rude remarks…Please go ahead, Liz…’ Yuri rolled her eyes, she know how Kyuhyun can get into your nerves sometime.

‘Hey…..’ Kyuhyun protested, laughing still. He totally forgotten what he wanted to tell Lizzy after the ‘scary’ part where  Lizzy threaten to break his bone.

‘Lizzy…. Come on here….’ Sungmin patted on the space between him. It would do her good if she stays away from Eunhyuk for a while. Lizzy walked over to his side, she always feels comfortable with this oppa. So much different from that stinking monkey.

‘Oppa….’ Lizzy sat down, nodding to Chaerin who is seated in front of her. She seem to be enjoying baby sitting very much, holding baby Cherry all the while. People might easily mistaken she and Donghae are the parent of Cherry instead.

 ‘Oh Merlion, I was going to tell u…Ryeowook and Suan hated each other too when they 1stmet!!!’ Kyuyhyun yelled from his place.

‘YAH!!!!’ Ryeowook and Suan yelled at Kyuhyun together. Why bring this up again?

‘SO??!!’ Lizzy yelled back at him, sipping her tea after that. She feels so tired shouting like that every now and then. But no choice, that’s the only way u can get yourself heard in a room as noisy as that.

‘Will u both grow to love each other later on??’ Kyuhyun yelled back.

‘YAH!!! Are u crazy?’ Eunhyuk yelled at Kyuhyun and Lizzy choked on her drink, coughing non stop right now.

‘I….will…. *cough* kill u….*cough* one of …these day!!’ Lizzy said between coughing, with Sungmin patting on her back repeatly.

‘Its just a show a show~~~’ Eunhyuk yelled. Does she have to react so greatly? As if he is interested in her.

‘Oh… u never know…’ Leeteuk smirked, its not impossible after all. Imagine eating, talking, living with the same person for 3 months….Its not that hard to have spark flying around isn’t it?

‘Yeah…. The more u hates that person, the more u will love her/him once u really fallen into the trap…’ Heechul commented, remembered he hated his wife too, once upon a time.

‘IMPOSSIBLE!!!!’ both Eunhyuk and Lizzy yelled.

‘Its possible!!! I hate him too!’ Yuri commented, pointing to Kyuhyun.

‘But u love me before u hate me….And now u love me back again….’ Kyuhyun smirked.

‘Who say so?’ Yuri asked.

‘Moon Yumi said so….’ Kyuhyun snapped, pecking her lip before she had the chance to snap him back.

The supper continued with full swing and soon the topic of Eunhyuk and Lizzy falling for each other are soon forgotten. Eunhyuk and Lizzy made their way home in silent, having nothing much to talk.

Lizzy sat is feeling a bit tipsy after all those Soju and she does feel so sleepy right now. She kicked her shoes away and sat down on the floor, sprawling on the table. Her head felt so heavy right now and she doesn’t feel like doing anything except resting her heavy head.

‘Yah! Are u alright?’ Eunhyuk asked, hoping she is not drunk.

‘I am fine…. Just tired… Don’t bother about me…’ Lizzy muttered, losing her focus…

‘Hey… don’t tell me u are going to sleep here?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Hmn….’ Lizzy just simply muttered an answer and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

‘Hey!!’ Eunhyuk frowned when he didn’t receive any reply from Lizzy.

‘Is she really that tired?’ Eunhyuk decided to let her be for a moment and went to take his shower. Eunhyuk peered over to Lizzy who is still hunching on the table after his shower. He walked nearer and looked at her. She is sound asleep right now… Eunhyuk raised his hand up, attempting to wake her up. However, couldn’t make himself to do that as she really does look tired. He turned and walk into her room, picking up the blanket. He covered her well with it before he went into his room…..