So Crazy

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Song of the Chapter: AA- So crazy (:

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

"Okay Class I'm hoping you all made progress with you're Economics project it will be a huge part of you're grade." Our teacher, Mr. Park tells us. I look at key.

Yeah thats right... you better feel guilty. 

Mary turns to look at me. "Are you guys almost done?" She asks.

I shake my head. "We didn't even START!" I tell her.

"Well atleast you work with Key." She lets out a sigh of admiration. I slap her arm and roll my eyes. 

"Its not that sweet let me tell you that."

"You're all dismissed early. I've decided that you may all have the rest of the day to finish your project."

The class cheers and gets up.

"HOWEVER! IF I FIND OUT YOU LAZY BOZOS AREN'T OUT DOING WORK AND INSTEAD GOOFING OFF, TOMORROW YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF CLEANING...... MY HOUSE." He lets out a loud crackle as he laughs evily.

I look at Mary in horror and we grab our stuff and leave in a hurry. Everyone just chills in the hallways for a while as they wait for the bus's or other people. 

"No Piano lessons?" Mary asks me. I shake my head. "Not for this week. It's almost Thanksgiving!" I do a little victory dance. She laughs.

"So who's your partner?" I ask her. She blushes. 

"Daniel...Ahn."

"The one kid who's training for..."

"T.O.P. Media." She finishes. I slap her arn. 

"Don't tell me you like him!!" She nods her head sheepishly. 

"Is he going to debut in an idol group too?" I ask her. She nods her little head up and down excitedly. 

"Now we'll have to private idols in our school." I say, "I still can't believe the school is able to keep everything under control with these idols privately attending." 

We start to walk down the stairs to the main lobby so we can chat and sit there.

"Yeah. I mean the towns small... so nothing will really get out anyways... The CITY on the other hand is a whole nother story." 

I reach the bottom of the stairs and see Key with Eunhyuk's girlfriend. I grind my teeth closed. 

Key looks up and notices me and the boy has the nerve to smile at me. I roll my eyes. He whispers something in the girl's ear and she smiles and leaves.  He walks over to us .

"OOhh I see Daniel! Im leaving now Ciao!" She waves and makes way to Daniel.

"I decided... that... I'll help today." Key  takes his sweet time spitting out. I look at him.

"Really?"

"Really." He says 

I narrow my eyes at him, but give in,

"Let's go."

For the next two and a half hours we spent the time going around looking for a job, but still no luck. 

At one point i brought up the modeling career.

"Why don't we get back to MOONCHUL and get the gig?" I stressed out Moonchul in a swoony way.

Key looked at me disgustingly. "Wanna die? And first of all Ullman runs the agency not that bighead."

"His head was normal." I point out.

"Shut up."

Then he decided to use his status as an idol and ASK for a job. Unfortunately, we picked a place where an uncivilized snob happened to work out.

"You're WHO?" She asked him.

"IM KEY." He stood up from his chair. I pull him back down.

"Key...? Key to what? or like a door key? What the heck are you on?" She chews her bubble gum with wide open I wanna slap her.

Key smacks his hands on the table.

"Im an idol from the music group SHINee. Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter