Revelations

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: HEY GUYS! HOW YOU LIKING THE RAPID UPDATES? WELL GUESS WHAT! MY GOAL IS THAT BY THE END OF THE NIGHT i WANT TO REACH UP TO CHAPTER 30. :O CAN I DO IT? WELL WE'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT! LMAO OKAY... SO LET ME CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU WHO MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY CONFUSED! Oh and to remind you guys... Avilyns dad died and her mother is a singer who has left in persue of her career! She has two sisters Naomi (younger) and Dalia (older) Dalia is in cosmotology school and isn't living with them... okay thats it xD 

*oh and where it says M1 they didn't become "EXO" yet...

Revenge is so sweet isn't it?

LEE SOO MAN POV

I laugh as I track Key down on my computer screen. He's at the Hosptial.

"What is he doing there?" I ask into the microphone that reaches my spies. 

"He's with a girl, sir. She got Amnesia."

I laugh out loud at the plan slowly unrolling. 

"Perfect." I pur. 

I jump out of desk and walk into the hall of my building. A secretary walks by my side.

"How is she?" I ask.

"She's fine, topping the charts actually." The secretary hands me a paper with proof and a picture of her.

"eh... Not for long. This is perfect." I squeal in delight.. 

I tap the photo with my finger. "Mrs. Sunja Park."

I walk into another department with men working on the computer. 

"Soo man! We got SHINee booked for three whole entire months. We've accepted the invitations from places in the United States and Europe. They are quickly becoming the most successful Group from S.Korea."

I nod. "Perfect," I repeat. "How's Key's solo doing."

The man types up some information on the computer before looking back up at me. 

"He's popular too. #2 on the charts. First is-"

"Sunja Park. I know. Not for long."

He bows and I walk away, passing the practice room where I have SHINee practicing. They were exhausted and dripping sweat from dancing too much. I smile and walk away.

See I don't do things without reason. Everything I do is for a purpose. That purpose is to fufill my plan.  My plan started not too long ago.. when I had met Sunja Park.

"Please Let me into the music industry!" She said bowing a perfect 90 degree angle. I had raised an eyebrow at this woman. 

"What makes you think you have what it takes to get in to the business at this age?" I ask her. She looked young, but still too old to fufill the young groups requirement.

"I won't let you down! I'm an amazing singer!"

I smiled, How many times have I heart that? However, she was correct. She had an amazing voice, so I let her in.

Day by Day, I would check on her progress and make sure she had the best songs ever. She was beautiful, I couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter