My head is spinning

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Project EXO

Avilyn POV

"E-EXO?" I repeat looking at the twelve handsome men who just stand around in a circle facing us. They all stand straight with their arms slightly out to the side, perfect. I gulp as I stare into the eyes of every single one of them. I can't help but think that some are even attractive. Then, one of them twirls around a gun...

and things just got real.

 

Narrator POV

Kris was the first to take out his gun and twirl it in his hands.

Lay side-glances him and flashes his eyes at the rest of the members across the room.

Everything was still for a few seconds. Avilyn's eyes growing wide. 

Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Suho all look back at the rest of the members in slight confusion. 

Chanyeol narrows his eyes and thinks, "We weren't supposed to take out our guns..."

Lay sees this and goes back to slightly frowning and side-glancing Kris. "Not now...," Lay thinks.

Kris starts rising his gun. Lay shakes his head slightly at him. "Dont...," He thinks, "no.. nononono"

Kris points it directly in front of Avilyn. Receiving a nod from a certain person to do so. He lets out a smirk and points it to the lady who was at the front of the desk. Her set of eyes widen and he shoots.

Lay closes his eyes and lets out a sigh as he lets his head hang. "Ugh... " He snaps his eyes open and rises his head. "And I didn't want to get my suit dirty just yet." He crosses his arms and pulls out a gun in each hand. "It's showtime."

Avilyn was by this time, trembling in fear. Taemin pushes her aside and runs to Lay. This starts out a full on war.

Avilyn gets knocked to the ground and watches in fear as Taemin gets blocked by Tao. Tao s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter