What to do...

I hate him, But I love him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song of the chapter: RARE- Nightmare

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

My head jerks in the direction of the door. Dalia, my older sisterjust came into the apartment. What is she doing here?! She's supposed to be gone for two months working at a prestigious cosmotology school! I hear her fumbling to take her shoes off. Key on ther other hand is completely oblivious to what is going on and decides to tickle me. I try and hold my laughter in, but I giggle out loud. I use my free hand and cover his mouth in case he says something.

 

"Avilyn? Is that you?" she calls out from the hallway. I punch Key in the stomach and he rolls over in pain. Then, I pick him up and push him into my room.

 

"What the!" Key shouts, but I cover his mouth and push him against the wall. I look at him with pleading eyes.

"SH!" I tell him. He raises an eyebrow.

"I know... I know... I'm supposed to be away, but I got today and tomorroow off....so I wantned to check up on you guys." She's walking around the kitchen probably looking for something to eat. Key my hand and bites down on it.

"OW!" I mouth at him and he giggles.

"What's going on?" he mouths.

"My sister." I mouth back.

"SO." He says out loud. I shush him and my hands go all over his face in search of his mouth to shush him.

"Did you Just say something?" Dalia asks and starts walking my way. I run and lock the door.

"NO!! I'm Changing into PJs and going straight to sleep. You can't come in!" I tell her and i hear her sigh.

"Alright whatever... I thought we could chat all night, but if you really need your sleep..." She wants me to change my mind and I know it.

"Sorry, I can't. I have school tomorrow remember?"

"FINE." She says and walks away. I relax and turn around but to my horror I see Key do the most awkwardest thing ever on MY bed.

I shiver at the sight.

"Get in!" he whispers.

I look at him like he's crazy.... not after that little freakshow he just presented.

"NO."

"I don't drool!...or snore!...or even fart!" he tells me.

"well thanks for the details.. but Im sleeping on the floor."

"There's no blankets.."

"I'll manage..." I walk into the closet and  look for a sweater to put on so I don't freeze tonight. Just as I found the perfect one a blanket surrounds me. Key's in the blanket and wraps it around both of us. I blush and he picks me up and lays me on the bed. Without a word he signals me to scooch to the end and when i do, he gets on the opposite side and layers the blanket on both of us. He cuddles it around him as he faces me and lays on his side and closes his eyes. I smile. This is like Key. The real him knows how to be respectful and sweet. I stare at his blonde hair. It curls a little on his forehead. I go to touch it, but as I do his hand snaps up and reaches mine. He opens his eyes and smirks. 

"ert." He teases me. I blush.

"I wasn't trying to do anything...there's something in your hair!" I akwardly slap his forehead.

'THERE...GONE." I turn away from him. I hear him laugh and he faces away. This boy is knocked out within minutes! Curiusly, I look over at him. He;s halfway off the bed with his arm and leg dangling off . I notice his iphone on the beds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter